You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >Safe period days

Sex:Safe period days
2010-06-13
Name: Samatha Reddy Dear Friends
i would like to know about safe days, when we can meet in IC without condom and when we must use condom,
please explain me about safe period dates for meeting without condom and i should not get pregnent
thanks in advance
samatha reddy
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-05
Name: Sariyu
Subject:  RE:Safe period days
Hi Samatha,
So you can for meet according to that if you are not ready to use any pills or safety so better try to plan accordingly.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-27
Name: Sam
Hi Samatha,
It is very clear that first you have to come to know by meeting on which days does the women can become pregnant and after that you can calculate the days.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-19
Name: Naik
Hi Samatha,
It would be better not to have any problems because conceiving is becoming very hard for women and it would be better do not use any precautions to avoid.

2016-06-13
Name: Samata
Hi Samata,
You have taken good decision that instead of taking pills for not to have then you are counting the days and participating is good idea.It must be counted after your menstruation.

2016-06-05
Name: Hari
Hi Samatha,
It is so simple you just count the days when would you get menstruation cycle.So based on that you can meet accordingly.It would be better and try it will work out for you.

2016-05-30
Name: Pretty
Hi Samatha,
So can you say what you have done also it would be better if you share what you have done to solve the problem also and i hope you would reply back also and it will be really helpful for really message.

2016-05-24
Name: Megha
Hi Samatha,
So it depends on your thinking and you have to be careful for such things but do remember if you are not ready for kids now then you need to be prepared in advance only do not abort if you are blessed.

2016-05-16
Name: Ria
Hi Samatha
There is nothing known as safe period. Even during your period you may get pregnant. In such cases using a condom is a better option

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
if you have a smart phone download an app called lady timer and it will be quite easy to estimate safer periods and fertile period tooo.

2016-05-06
Name: Kittu
Hello Samatha,
Every girl will have to face all the days and no one can skip that so what you want to do then can you share of this and so people would like to help you with the solutions they know.

2010-09-21
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Reply for Arun
Hi Arun....i am regulary doing sex for last 11 yrs ok..now u belive me? i never talk about the things i read in books but talks about practical knowledge i learned. But theory says there is NO 100% SAFE PERIOD. Even during safe period ur gf can get pregnent. ...so go with out condom and then use pill dear. Bye

2010-06-14
Name: Pravin KK
Subject:  Safe Periods
Dear Samanta,
I saw ur query regarding safe period. Seven days before the periods and seven days after the periods are safe for intercourse without condom. U can do intercourse without getting pregnent during these safe days. So do without tension. But the rest of the days u must encourage ur partner/boy friend to wear condom. That also before the penis tip come in contact with the vagina because the precum ie the fluid come when the penis get erected can make u pregnent. So wearing condom before even touching the vagina with the penis is must. Also ask ur partner to remove the air at the tip of the condom by pressing it before wearing the condom, because the air may cause tearing of the condom. Belive u got the idea for more clarification be in touch with me.

Regards

Pravin

2010-08-17
Name: Arun
Subject:  Pravin: info required
Hey Pravin , u seem to be a well experienced person in these things...so will require ur guidance for sure..pls give me a genuine information..Me n my GF are planning to make love soon..the first time make , we want to be natural n be safe too.saw ur msg of safet period for 7 days before and after periods...are u telling out of theoretical knwoledge..or have u really tried this out..if so was it success ful always...pls guide me by giving me genuine info dude...Thansk much for ur help...
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Safe period days

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
Safe period days

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
Safe period days

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:While talking with girls underwear is going wet
hello zafar,
it not so common but its ok its natural, you can control on your urge of x, so its good for you and your physics, so its normal ... - kanchan [View Message]
hello zafar,
its not a big deal when you talking with girl its happened, its due to harmonal changes happen in your body, so dont get panic that time, and try to manage your situation that time.... - bhawana [View Message]
hello zafar,
when you talking with girl in romantic way, they feel excited and thats why they got wet and try to manage your situation that time, and dont take tension of that thing.... - amit [View Message]
hello zafar,
why you be so panic, its ok if you feel wet when you talk with girl in romantic way, so that time try to divert your mind in other things, and control on your feelings.... - grishma [View Message]
hello zafar,
dont be confuse and dont let down you confidence when you are talking with girls, becasue it will shown your weak point that time, so try to overcame from this and control on your urge.... - naresh [View Message]
hello zafar,
when you are talking with girls and specially with your girlfriend in romantic way that time its obivous you feel excited and due to excitement you feel wet that time.... - yougesh [View Message]
hello zafar,
if you feel like that , the time you feel that try to divert your mind in other things, so it will good for you in this situation, so try to keep control on your feelings.... - shyama [View Message]

Turn off your mobile phone Video..