You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Teens >  Sex >first masturbating, helped by sister
Parents of Teens  Discussion Forum

Sex: first masturbating, helped by sister
2010-06-22
Name: ARNAB KUMAR SARKAR I am 14 years old in class VII and I have a elder cousin sister of 19 years, we are good frnds and she used to teach me. Last week I felt pain in abdomen and also in testis, then I discussed this with my sisters and she checked my stomach and a day later she asked me to go bathroom and masturbate but then I don’t know what exactly she is talking about nor any idea about this and that pain continued for another day so again I approached her and finally she asked me to remove my pant later she asked me to remove my pant, at first I felt shy but she is older than me so I did and she touched my testis and penis and gave hard massage, then I felt like everything is changing in my body and she rubbed that for 2 to 3 minutes and for my surprise the white colored gum came out of my penis, I am afraid then but she told me that it’s a normal for every growing boys. Then I came to know about masturbating. Now I am not going near her because I am feeling shy, I am not making eye contact to her nor goes in her room. Is this normal that she helped me like this?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-01-09
Name: Dev
Subject:  RE:first masturbating, helped by sister
I think you and your sister both need psychiatrist. A brother and sister relation has been spoiled and you dare to put a question whether it is normal for a sister to come and Help his brother in such things?? Mad world
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-03
Name: kiran
hello arnab,
now what is your situation arnab, i think now you may be expert in this thing to relax and give satisfaction to self, so there is no need of help anyone now, so be happy and relax with your action.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-03
hello arnab,
i think you need to consult your doctor and take proper advice from doctor and then you reach on some point, and then you feel relax and feel good, and there is no need of shyness with your sister.

2017-01-03
Name: jeevan
hello arnab,
its not new for me my cousin brother also help me in this way, when i was 12 years old, and afterwards when i was grown up then i only done all this and make me relax.

2017-01-03
Name: rajni
hello arnab,
you cant avoid her entire life, so now why you shy in front of her,and make yourself embarssing, so take chill and dont create seen in front of family, and stay happy both of you.

2017-01-03
hello arnab,
your sister is so caring towards you,and really she is very nice sister, so you feel lucky yourself that you got sister like her, you feel happy for her, and you should take care of her life time.

2017-01-03
Name: punit
hello arnab,
your sister help you when you was in bad situation so there is nothing wrong in that, and you feel shy and cant able to make eye contact with her, so what you exactely want to say here.

2017-01-03
Name: kruti
hello arnab,
i never heard that any sister help her brother in this situation, but it may be normal situation for many people or may not be, so its depend upon every individual person.

2017-01-03
Name: linta
hello arnab,
i must tell you that you must thankful to your sister, and take care of her now onward, because she is so caring towards you, and she take care of you in well manner without any intention.

2017-01-03
Name: kanchan
hello arnab,
its seems that you have pretty caring sister, and you feel lucky yourself, and its fact, that your sister is so caring towards you, so take it as advantage with you, and its good thing.

2017-01-03
Name: nirmal
hello arnab,
now she solved your problem then you realized that was not true and all other things, so think on that, your sister is really great that she done this thing for you, and she didnt feel shy for this.

2017-01-03
Name: renuka
hello arnab,
you are so lucky boy, that you have sister like her, so dont feel bad for this situation its your physical problem and she help you in this so dont feel shy or guilty for this situation.

2017-01-03
hello arnab,
its not common thing, your sister is good girl, and every girl as a girl or as a sister not taken this step for brother, so you feel good for her, and take care of her onwards.

2017-01-03
Name: harsh
hello arnab,
you feel proud on this that your sister help you, and she not even take disadvantage of this thing, so you can keep in talking with her and there is no need to feel guilty on this.

2017-01-03
Name: manu
hello arnab,
its small issue, and you make it big issue with your reaction on that so dont feel shy and there is no need to feel guilty on this , take it coolely and handle all the reaction.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Teens
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
first masturbating, helped by sister

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Teens
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Husband is requesting to suck
hello shailie,
try to avoid this disgusting feeling, explain your hubby calmly that you dont like such things, may be you can even explain the disadvantages of this act, once he understands.... - prashant [View Message]
RE:Husband is requesting to suck
hello friend,
it would be better you discuss with your husband and explain what problem you are facing then you can sort out with some solution only i wish you would get some solution and it would be better you.... - mahesh [View Message]
RE:our family summer trip
hello dimpi,
you try to forget everything, its a business party and in this type of parties, this things will happen so dont think much on that,, and remove this things and topic from your brain as well as from your mind.... - lata [View Message]
hello dimpi,
you dont know about your mother business, or something, its your mother life, so whatever she done its just for her happiness, and whatever she done she knew everything very well.... - rechal [View Message]
hello dimpi,
may be your dad know everything from start, so dont worry, its a part of business and most of the business person going through from this, so you dont think much on that.... - kapur [View Message]
hello dimpi,
you should ignore all this things and your mother behavior also you should forget , otherwise it will trouble you, and dont forget she is your mother, as well as she is women, so its her life.... - reshma [View Message]
hello dimpi,
it was really very shocking when i read post its a sensual story of your life, but think its her life and really you dont have any right to interfere in her life, she knew what she done and what dont. ... - tarun [View Message]

How to build self-confidence Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.