• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Anu test tube centre
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Infertility Solutions: Anu test tube centre
Name: Rita
Date: 2007-01-04
Hi there Hope

I know there is a 3 month waiting list for new patients so would recommend ringing and making an appointment asap. If you've been going for treatment else where already then maybe ask to speak to another doctor there and then see if they can bump you up the waiting list to see Dr Anuradha. The clinic doesn't really operate an appointment system so for our first appointment i was told it was a 9am and i didn't get seen till 1.30pm. After that i looked at there notice and it actually says that new patients are only seen in the afternoon. I will say that Dr Anuradha is very good and makes you feel at ease. But if you're use to seeing doctors in the west then this will be a bit of a shock to the system. The clinic it self is very clean so for me that was good. The one thing you will need is a lot of patience as there is no appointment system it's first come first served basis. So make sure you have a good book to read whilst you're waiting. If you want to talk to me then get in touch by e-mail and i can tell you more.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Anu test tube centre

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
13dpoIUI - HPT -ve TTC for 5 years
Dear All,

This story of infertility and subfertility is just getting along with many couples nowadays.The emotions we sail into each day is really hard.

I am 36 years Old and have been TTC for 5 years.My DH is 6 yrs junior to me and he is 30 yrs with normal fertile life.
I am PCOS and do not ovulate.
I had 2 Failed IUIs.
This Jul... - Liz A [View Message]
Please visit Fortis Creation
Dear Ranju,

I am also sailing in the same boat and recently did my 2nd IUI in Fortis Creation.13dpoIUI this morning I took a HPT test which came out -ve for me and tmrw is beta test.Not hoping much.However I must say I have seen amazing results for patients who visits here in Creation.
Please visit Dr Manish Singh at Fortis Creation Banerghatta Road.
Liz A [View Message]
Please visit Fortis Creation - Dr Manisha Singh
Typo... name of the doc is Dr Manisha Palep Singh.... - Liz A [View Message]
Sperm Donation Regarding
Hi! I am interested in the donation process. Kindly contact me so that you can go forward with the background check. ... - Siva [View Message]
Our list of best reviewed fertility centres
Hello everyone,

We are coming in August to Chennai for our third IVF. We had 2 failed cycles in US and looking for IVF in Chennai.

One of my friend has referred Srushti fertility centre.

Can you pls give me your inputs about the centre.

Looking forward to hear from you all. ... - Urmila [View Message]
o+ blood group
hi i want to donate my sperm if my expences are taken care of in mumbai as i am staying in delhi of age 25 boy am smart fair nd blood o+ and healthy body... - brahmin boy [View Message]
from north india
hi i am of age 25 married healthy from all dieseses blood group o+ stay in newdelhi ... - mishra [View Message]

Funny song on mobile Video