---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Infertility Solutions >Anu test tube centre
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Infertility Solutions:Anu test tube centre
2007-01-04
Name: Rita
Hi there Hope

I know there is a 3 month waiting list for new patients so would recommend ringing and making an appointment asap. If you've been going for treatment else where already then maybe ask to speak to another doctor there and then see if they can bump you up the waiting list to see Dr Anuradha. The clinic doesn't really operate an appointment system so for our first appointment i was told it was a 9am and i didn't get seen till 1.30pm. After that i looked at there notice and it actually says that new patients are only seen in the afternoon. I will say that Dr Anuradha is very good and makes you feel at ease. But if you're use to seeing doctors in the west then this will be a bit of a shock to the system. The clinic it self is very clean so for me that was good. The one thing you will need is a lot of patience as there is no appointment system it's first come first served basis. So make sure you have a good book to read whilst you're waiting. If you want to talk to me then get in touch by e-mail and i can tell you more.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Anu test tube centre

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:urgently need sperm donors in bangalore
hi rachana, the treatement IVF and IUI make help many people to conceive baby so why you dont try to this treatements.... - ramya [View Message]
hey hi guys, did you get as per your terms sperm donner, if yes then please share your exprience and bank reference here so any needy get help from this.... - akshay [View Message]
hello rachana hope you will get your donner and may be you have baby too, so please share your experience here, and share baby things too.... - abhijeet [View Message]
RE:Urgently Looking For Sperm Donors
I have good sprem count.
I am ready to donate my sprem.... - LALIT J PUROHIT [View Message]
Hi It's Sam from chennai. 33 years old 5'9"high, fair, BC in cast, Indian fair . I have good sperm counts. I like to donate my sperm for childless heterosexual couple. couple should be At list BC in cast, fair , financially fit and educated.

Contact :- nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor at Yahoo cm

It's onl... - . Sam vin [View Message]
hi why you not register your name in in sperm donner bank, from there you will get proper contact and will solve your problem ... - nidhi [View Message]
RE:Egg Donor Required
hi naga kindely register your name at egg donner bank, and you will get egg donner and it will definately help you.... - monu [View Message]

Head massage Video..