• Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >vaginal-orgasam need tips
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum
Sex:vaginal-orgasam need tips
Name: Bhanu
How do women get an orgasm after vaginal intercourse? i have not experienced after 7 years of marriage. however i do get an orgasm after stimulation of the clitoris. why is it so. is something wrong with me ? or are there any methods of which we are not aware of
Name: Sona
Subject:  Bhanu
Hi Bhanu,

There is nothing wrong with you. Its easy to get an orgasm by stimulating the clitoris directly but to get vaginal orgasm is very difficult.Here are few suggestions you may try.
you should throughly enjoy ur love making. tell ur husband to bring you to the verge of orgasm and take a break keep prolonging it as much as you can.
Its easier to get viginal orgasm when you are on the top (you know exactly how much pressure to apply and how much deeper you can take him). And dont ever touch the clitorise during the act.Try it just before or after ur periods.... thats the time you get the best orgasms.
Hope this works out for you guys. All the best

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: SR
Subject:  For bhanu

To get organsm foreplay is important. Before insertion ask your husband to move his hands on your Breasts, press the nipple and also he can insert one finger into your vagina along with the above. Kissing also to be done. Once you start some kind of simulation then he can insert penis into your vagina and also he should move hands/press the nipple. You will start feeling it. Also you can do on him instead of he doing on you. This will make you to control the movement of penis inside your vegina and you will go to argansm.

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: AK
Subject:  Nothing is wrong
Hi Bhanu,
Ask him to play with your body before he penetrates. Ask him to massage your breast and get you near to climax. This may allow you having orgasm along with his ejaculation or just before he ejaculates.
Good luck

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
vaginal-orgasam need tips

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
times are changing
I totally agree with pinky and a few others... its really about the changing times. mothers being frank or exposing in front of their kids is absolutely normal... i too had the same problem but its fine now.. i got used to it.. my displayname is my y ah o o id... - mitali123 [View Message]
its nothing unusual
dont be so worried. its usual... ... - mitali123 [View Message]
sorry this is my id see display name .. you can email me if you need to... - mitali123ganguly [View Message]
my view
look as u open with this environment you found only ur brother as male whom u sharesd ur feeling and due to no restriction from his side u proceed further let me tell u try to deviate ur mind in music or the thing u like most after this engage your self and make a goal that i will do such activity with my life partner only try to hate this thing that socitey will say u use... - sam [View Message]
my view soory if hurt u in any way
Do what u feel like but do the fashion that suits u don't do the fashion that abuse u.If u maintain the gap that a mother and son should have then your son will never have bad intension for u.Just keep in mind hat the revealness which u show only to ur husband should not be shown to ur son which in turns could bring wrong result.i can mare elaorate it but fur that mail sam... - Sam [View Message]
my views, no intension to hurt anyone's feeling
See Ajay u are at the age where these things excites and create lust but if u respect the relation and respect ur mom then u will have a good intension towards her and will appreciate her as she also has some wishes and desire and if u won't show maturity then she will feel afward, so ur positive comments and behaviour will make her feel happy and strong.if u want more the... - Sam [View Message]
my view
my mail id is samthappar at gmail... - sam [View Message]

Happy New Year in 34 languages Video