You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >vaginal-orgasam need tips
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex: vaginal-orgasam need tips
2004-04-28
Name: Bhanu How do women get an orgasm after vaginal intercourse? i have not experienced after 7 years of marriage. however i do get an orgasm after stimulation of the clitoris. why is it so. is something wrong with me ? or are there any methods of which we are not aware of
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2004-05-09
Name: Sona
Subject:  Bhanu
Hi Bhanu,

There is nothing wrong with you. Its easy to get an orgasm by stimulating the clitoris directly but to get vaginal orgasm is very difficult.Here are few suggestions you may try.
you should throughly enjoy ur love making. tell ur husband to bring you to the verge of orgasm and take a break keep prolonging it as much as you can.
Its easier to get viginal orgasm when you are on the top (you know exactly how much pressure to apply and how much deeper you can take him). And dont ever touch the clitorise during the act.Try it just before or after ur periods.... thats the time you get the best orgasms.
Hope this works out for you guys. All the best

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2004-04-28
Name: SR
Subject:  For bhanu
Bhanu

To get organsm foreplay is important. Before insertion ask your husband to move his hands on your Breasts, press the nipple and also he can insert one finger into your vagina along with the above. Kissing also to be done. Once you start some kind of simulation then he can insert penis into your vagina and also he should move hands/press the nipple. You will start feeling it. Also you can do on him instead of he doing on you. This will make you to control the movement of penis inside your vegina and you will go to argansm.

Sr
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2004-04-28
Name: AK
Subject:  Nothing is wrong
Hi Bhanu,
Ask him to play with your body before he penetrates. Ask him to massage your breast and get you near to climax. This may allow you having orgasm along with his ejaculation or just before he ejaculates.
Good luck
AK
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
vaginal-orgasam need tips

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal,
your family thinking is really great and you are so lucky that you got this thinking family, like moderate thinking family, so its good thing so take it all thing in positive way.... - rajesh [View Message]
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal
if your mother in law requested you to wear saree below navel, so you should listen her, and you also like to wear saree below navel, so what is the issue, in that.... - kamini [View Message]
RE:Wife exposing
hello gauti,
its not normal thing, she is your wife, its your private things, how can you share her pics with your friends without her permission, she also have right to take her own decision.... - niraj [View Message]
hello gauti,
no its not normal behavior of your, i cant understand which type sensual feeling you got, after expose her in public, is your wife knew you done some things like expose her in public?... - prem [View Message]
hello gauti,
after read your post you posted ling time back, i came to this point that you need some medical treatment like psychiatric treatment for brain it will be helpful for you. ... - mandira [View Message]
hello gauti,
your wife knew your this type behavior or not, if no then whatever you done is illegal, because share her pics without her permission is come under illegal things, so dont do that, and tell her.... - nirja [View Message]
hello gauti,
i feel ashamed on you for your act after reading your post, and feeling so bad for your wife, that she didnt knew anything about you, and you share her pics with your friends,... - pranjal [View Message]

How to spot hidden vehicle damage Video..