• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >vaginal-orgasam need tips
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: vaginal-orgasam need tips
Name: Bhanu
Date: 2004-04-28
How do women get an orgasm after vaginal intercourse? i have not experienced after 7 years of marriage. however i do get an orgasm after stimulation of the clitoris. why is it so. is something wrong with me ? or are there any methods of which we are not aware of
Name: Sona
Subject:  Bhanu
Date: 2004-05-09
Hi Bhanu,

There is nothing wrong with you. Its easy to get an orgasm by stimulating the clitoris directly but to get vaginal orgasm is very difficult.Here are few suggestions you may try.
you should throughly enjoy ur love making. tell ur husband to bring you to the verge of orgasm and take a break keep prolonging it as much as you can.
Its easier to get viginal orgasm when you are on the top (you know exactly how much pressure to apply and how much deeper you can take him). And dont ever touch the clitorise during the act.Try it just before or after ur periods.... thats the time you get the best orgasms.
Hope this works out for you guys. All the best

Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: SR
Subject:  For bhanu
Date: 2004-04-28
Bhanu

To get organsm foreplay is important. Before insertion ask your husband to move his hands on your Breasts, press the nipple and also he can insert one finger into your vagina along with the above. Kissing also to be done. Once you start some kind of simulation then he can insert penis into your vagina and also he should move hands/press the nipple. You will start feeling it. Also you can do on him instead of he doing on you. This will make you to control the movement of penis inside your vegina and you will go to argansm.

Sr

Name: AK
Subject:  Nothing is wrong
Date: 2004-04-28
Hi Bhanu,
Ask him to play with your body before he penetrates. Ask him to massage your breast and get you near to climax. This may allow you having orgasm along with his ejaculation or just before he ejaculates.
Good luck
AK

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
vaginal-orgasam need tips

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
happy married life
hi
happy married life... - sameer [View Message]
use some music
use some music it would be good for u .... - sameer [View Message]
answer
Most of the time woman get annoyed as things happened against her wish. Some woman do not worry because she feel satisfied from it, if she is unsatisfied. Some woman take it normal as woman herself made attractive by nature so male attract to her naturally.It depends on particular woman.... - Malini [View Message]
oral sex
Shanker , share ur oral sex experience I want to do it with my gf... - vishal [View Message]
Hmmm
Simple solution. Ask ur boy friend to do a nice lick. He would be happy to do. I am a male, had the same problem. Once I had a gf, had her do the oral on me. It was all ok. Try it, u will feel its worth it.... - Shanker [View Message]
Well Said
Malini, Nicely articulated Malini. Most of the time if the girl can yell and she can walk off. On the other hand, as you said even if the girl slaps the public will not do anything. She can just walk little further. They just don' t care. One thing that is little pricky is the Bad looking man SDK is talking abt. The troubling fact, I have seen girls don' t care if the guy... - Shanker [View Message]
Its ok...nothing unusual
Veena, this is not something to worry and hurt your head. I can clearly see you are confused and in a worried state. I work in an MNC once I saw a co-worker lady associate telling other girl to cover up her thupata and pushing the other girls boobies teasing her...\" enough of show\" . A very casual one. Later, when I happen to tell this to my co-worker he told me a story ... - Shanker [View Message]

Significance of Skin Exercises Video