India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >vaginal-orgasam need tips
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:vaginal-orgasam need tips
2004-04-28
Name: Bhanu
How do women get an orgasm after vaginal intercourse? i have not experienced after 7 years of marriage. however i do get an orgasm after stimulation of the clitoris. why is it so. is something wrong with me ? or are there any methods of which we are not aware of
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2004-05-09
Name: Sona
Subject:  Bhanu
Hi Bhanu,

There is nothing wrong with you. Its easy to get an orgasm by stimulating the clitoris directly but to get vaginal orgasm is very difficult.Here are few suggestions you may try.
you should throughly enjoy ur love making. tell ur husband to bring you to the verge of orgasm and take a break keep prolonging it as much as you can.
Its easier to get viginal orgasm when you are on the top (you know exactly how much pressure to apply and how much deeper you can take him). And dont ever touch the clitorise during the act.Try it just before or after ur periods.... thats the time you get the best orgasms.
Hope this works out for you guys. All the best

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2004-04-28
Name: SR
Subject:  For bhanu
Bhanu

To get organsm foreplay is important. Before insertion ask your husband to move his hands on your Breasts, press the nipple and also he can insert one finger into your vagina along with the above. Kissing also to be done. Once you start some kind of simulation then he can insert penis into your vagina and also he should move hands/press the nipple. You will start feeling it. Also you can do on him instead of he doing on you. This will make you to control the movement of penis inside your vegina and you will go to argansm.

Sr
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2004-04-28
Name: AK
Subject:  Nothing is wrong
Hi Bhanu,
Ask him to play with your body before he penetrates. Ask him to massage your breast and get you near to climax. This may allow you having orgasm along with his ejaculation or just before he ejaculates.
Good luck
AK

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
vaginal-orgasam need tips

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:What should I do?
hello leena,
whatever you done is very wrong thing, because you are married, and you love your husband and your husband also love him so much, so why you spoil your and your husband life.... - kiran [View Message]
hello leena
you cheat with your husband and your neighbour too, you ask your mind whatever you were done is right thing, if you really love to your husband stop all this.... - kiran [View Message]
hello leena,
stop thinking about everything rubbish things like that, you love your husband as you mentioned, remove all this dirt from your mind, you can imagine if your husband done same thing then wht you feel.... - omkar [View Message]
hello leena,
you should maintain respect of love of your husband, your husband keep trust on you, and dont break his trust, if he will knwo and he will get clue about this he will leave you forever.... - fatima [View Message]
hello leena
your neighbour son is not right person you get, if he suggest some other guy for sx then, you can enough matuared to undetstand things, so just keep calm mind and think on that.... - reshma [View Message]
hello veena,
to be frank you are getting so much attracted towards your neighbor, can understand it will urge of sex you push towards him. but don't make other mistake, and don't make another mistake.... - faizal [View Message]
RE:RE:How about Ultra low hip saree for anniversary
wat u like to wear and if any other ones saw u like u an make u means ... - sonu [View Message]

The sound of rain Video..