India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >vaginal-orgasam need tips
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:vaginal-orgasam need tips
2004-04-28
Name: Bhanu
How do women get an orgasm after vaginal intercourse? i have not experienced after 7 years of marriage. however i do get an orgasm after stimulation of the clitoris. why is it so. is something wrong with me ? or are there any methods of which we are not aware of

2004-05-09
Name: Sona
Subject:  Bhanu
Hi Bhanu,

There is nothing wrong with you. Its easy to get an orgasm by stimulating the clitoris directly but to get vaginal orgasm is very difficult.Here are few suggestions you may try.
you should throughly enjoy ur love making. tell ur husband to bring you to the verge of orgasm and take a break keep prolonging it as much as you can.
Its easier to get viginal orgasm when you are on the top (you know exactly how much pressure to apply and how much deeper you can take him). And dont ever touch the clitorise during the act.Try it just before or after ur periods.... thats the time you get the best orgasms.
Hope this works out for you guys. All the best

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2004-04-28
Name: SR
Subject:  For bhanu
Bhanu

To get organsm foreplay is important. Before insertion ask your husband to move his hands on your Breasts, press the nipple and also he can insert one finger into your vagina along with the above. Kissing also to be done. Once you start some kind of simulation then he can insert penis into your vagina and also he should move hands/press the nipple. You will start feeling it. Also you can do on him instead of he doing on you. This will make you to control the movement of penis inside your vegina and you will go to argansm.

Sr
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2004-04-28
Name: AK
Subject:  Nothing is wrong
Hi Bhanu,
Ask him to play with your body before he penetrates. Ask him to massage your breast and get you near to climax. This may allow you having orgasm along with his ejaculation or just before he ejaculates.
Good luck
AK

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
vaginal-orgasam need tips

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
Hi Madhu
Adult breaastfeeding is absolutely normal. There is nothing bad in it. However if you have a baby, then you need yo maintain the hygiene. Clean your breast properly before feeding your child. This will keep him away from acute infections... - Reha [View Message]
RE:is breastsucking causes increasing breasts size ?
Hi Manorama
Yes it is true that breast sucking increases its size. But there is nothing to worry about. It is a very common problem for women. Infact it is said that breast sucking reduces the chances of cancer. So it is like an add on advantage.... - Reha [View Message]
RE:Navelmania
hi Sangi,
So can you say what you have done to solve your issue because you have posted this posting some years back and it would be help for others also and it will be helpful for others also i think it will be better if you comment.... - Kaira [View Message]
RE:My First Night
Stop with your perverted posts. Nobody is interested in knowing how you did it on your first night?... - Reha [View Message]
RE:My First Night
Hi person,
So can you say what is your opinion on the posting you had posted because many people would feel so shy to post such messages also in the forum and it would be better no one would do such postings in the forum again.... - Neel [View Message]
RE:wearing saree 5´ ´ below navel
Hi Radhika,
So then what you had done also and it would be better you could dressing according to your style and which will be suits to you and it would be better also and it might be useful for others also.... - Manu [View Message]
RE:Being nude in front of Mom
Hi Ria,
I think it would be hardly impossible for any people to behave in such manners also and i think it would be better for you if you would not post such postings in the forum also and it can be good for all.... - Sharad [View Message]

Abdominal Exercises For Beginners Video..