You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >please answer

Sex:please answer
2009-05-09
Name: reena malhotra can anybody tell me about adult breAstfeeding relationship?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-25
Name: raghu
Subject:  RE:please answer
hello reena,
so you want to about the adult breast feeding then you need to know about that by consulting to the doctor because they will guide you with the better solution also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-25
Name: naresh
hello reena,
what basis you have posted this can you can say that do you any trouble with your husband and you have posted to find about that can you say that then you no need to get any clarifications also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-25
Name: mahesh
hello reena,
adult breastfeeding is your and your partner choice, however performing this act somewhat spices up your sex life, also help release stress for a woman, if you are doing this while you have baby.

2017-04-25
Name: bhawana
hello reena,
so what you think and what your decision its right or wrong, it would be better you just think about that and say, if any one was not clear about that they will get some idea about that also.

2017-04-25
Name: varsha
hello reena,
i think about you you lead to good relation, so you can even also try that and i wish it not so good also, it is not good to take such type of decision for your life.

2017-04-25
Name: nirmal
hello reena,
there you are not given complete information, and it is nothing but you have posted only partial messge, if you have any problem you would post complete problem you face.

2017-04-25
Name: ratan
hello reena,
its not wrong in any kind, its is perfectly normal for some adults to breast feed, if someone you like, its more so, no need to feel guilty about anything else.

2016-10-10
Name: shrevind
Dear Reena,

It is perfectly normal for some adults to breast feed.If someone you like, its more so. so no need to feel guilty about. Anything else you can contact me.

2016-08-22
Name: sonu
reebna there are msny lik tht

2016-07-04
Name: Harsha
Hi reena,
So what to be discussed on this and such breast feeding is almost done by all people who are adults and you can also enjoy that.

2016-06-26
Name: Heeena
Hi Reena,
You have not given complete information and it is nothing but you have posted only partial message.So it would be better you would post complete problem by that you will get answer.

2016-06-18
Name: Rekha
Hi Reena,
Adult breast feed is not so harmful for the people and it is good to for some cases and it would be better if you take any consultations from adult people only.

2016-06-12
Name: Naga
Hi Reena,
I think it would lead to good relation only.So you can even also try that and i wish but i think it not so good also.It is better not to take any such decision also.

2016-06-04
Name: Gudiya
Hi reena,
Does there will be such relations can any one state that.And i hope it would be good relation only.And it would not lead to any problem also.I wish it must lead to happy relation.

2016-08-15
Name: Ankit
Subject:  RE:RE:please answer
Very right gudiya..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-30
Name: Dev
Hi Reena,
So what would you think is it good or bad and it would be better you just think about that and say what would be the good one also and if any one was not clear about that they will get some idea about that also.

2016-05-23
Name: munna
Hi Reena,
So i think you got some solution for your problem also and it would be better you are in position that would suggest to the people also and i think you would do that also and as on date your problem might got solved also.

2016-05-15
Name: Ria
Hi Reena
Adult breastfeeding is your and your partner's choice. However performing this act somewhat spices up your sex life. It also helps release stress for a woman. But if you're doing this while you have a baby then please maintain cleanliness and good hygiene because then your baby might get acute infections or so.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Hey reena adult breast feeding is a choice.If you do that during the period of your baby's breast feeding,you should have definite precautionary measures.Proper hygiene should be maintained.

2016-05-07
Name: swathi
Hello Reena,
So for what basis you have posted this can you say that do you any trouble with your husband and you have posted to find about that can you say that then you no need to get any clarifications also.I hope you will find some solution.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
please answer

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
please answer

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
please answer

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
readers am 45 mom of two living in duplex home in posh area in big cities as an educated i work and our life runs awsum as am v social lady with good attire and tall body i am v charming bahu of my sasuma
our neighbours r low class people who have issue with us so our family not like them they are schedule caste and usually fight with us
on weekend i usually ... - raveena chopra [View Message]
RE:unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
aunty its ur mistake why you pee in open it happens once i wanna tell you on sunday we playing outside and mumma just do dusting of house and suddendly my neighbour aunty come and they both standing on stairs and talk and i noticed our neighbour who standing below stairs continuously gazing upwards when i enquire i just shock
my mumma standing in old maxi and from be... - neha [View Message]
RE:unwanted sex gev me guilt and i want to confess
i am teacher in school and i usually roam in home in maxi as we woemns feel comfort in maxi
one evening my son use to go for play and am cooking in kitchen our family insirance advisor come inside with out knock and i talking on phone he come from behind and lift my maxi up... - mrs ruchika lamba [View Message]
RE:feel comfortable without any panty
Hi Rima
Just leave it. Do what you like and feel comfortable. There is no rule that you should wear it always. Even the Gynos recommend not to use it 24x7. Personally I do not wear except during the menstruating days. The human Vagina has a self cleansing process so need not worry as long as you take care ( hope u understand)... - Grace [View Message]
RE:sucking milk from breasts during lovemaking
It's normal and common things mostly happen with every Couples during lovemaking.

I gives Erotic body massage for couples in Mumbai since 2011. I do sex therapy with breast worship for ladies infront of her husband during Couple massage, till now 7 ladies client allow me to drinks their's breast milk infront of their husband. 2 men insist me to drinks every si... - Tony phoker [View Message]
RE:my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
during school days my class teacher is my mumma best friend my mumma usually come to school
on my mam bday party i was there i saw mam introduce mumma with our sports sir and all were celebrating bday mumma was in pink tank top and white long skirt looks pretty as she is all
after dinner i saw mumma going upstairs and when i follow i saw sports sir fk mumma in... - monica [View Message]
my teenage experience as son of beautiful mom
i am 19 from middle class living in mumbai as i writing experince when i was teena and small as confession.my mumma is working talented lady she left her job for upbringing me and do part time work she is 5.9 tall and beautiful
i wanna tell about what i observe that society is female flesh lover
many times i saw people grope my mumma in bus when i was small on... - aadi [View Message]