You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Sex >please answer

Sex:please answer
2009-05-09
Name: reena malhotra can anybody tell me about adult breAstfeeding relationship?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-25
Name: raghu
Subject:  RE:please answer
hello reena,
so you want to about the adult breast feeding then you need to know about that by consulting to the doctor because they will guide you with the better solution also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-25
Name: naresh
hello reena,
what basis you have posted this can you can say that do you any trouble with your husband and you have posted to find about that can you say that then you no need to get any clarifications also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-25
Name: mahesh
hello reena,
adult breastfeeding is your and your partner choice, however performing this act somewhat spices up your sex life, also help release stress for a woman, if you are doing this while you have baby.

2017-04-25
Name: bhawana
hello reena,
so what you think and what your decision its right or wrong, it would be better you just think about that and say, if any one was not clear about that they will get some idea about that also.

2017-04-25
Name: varsha
hello reena,
i think about you you lead to good relation, so you can even also try that and i wish it not so good also, it is not good to take such type of decision for your life.

2017-04-25
Name: nirmal
hello reena,
there you are not given complete information, and it is nothing but you have posted only partial messge, if you have any problem you would post complete problem you face.

2017-04-25
Name: ratan
hello reena,
its not wrong in any kind, its is perfectly normal for some adults to breast feed, if someone you like, its more so, no need to feel guilty about anything else.

2016-10-10
Name: shrevind
Dear Reena,

It is perfectly normal for some adults to breast feed.If someone you like, its more so. so no need to feel guilty about. Anything else you can contact me.

2016-08-22
Name: sonu
reebna there are msny lik tht

2016-07-04
Name: Harsha
Hi reena,
So what to be discussed on this and such breast feeding is almost done by all people who are adults and you can also enjoy that.

2016-06-26
Name: Heeena
Hi Reena,
You have not given complete information and it is nothing but you have posted only partial message.So it would be better you would post complete problem by that you will get answer.

2016-06-18
Name: Rekha
Hi Reena,
Adult breast feed is not so harmful for the people and it is good to for some cases and it would be better if you take any consultations from adult people only.

2016-06-12
Name: Naga
Hi Reena,
I think it would lead to good relation only.So you can even also try that and i wish but i think it not so good also.It is better not to take any such decision also.

2016-06-04
Name: Gudiya
Hi reena,
Does there will be such relations can any one state that.And i hope it would be good relation only.And it would not lead to any problem also.I wish it must lead to happy relation.

2016-08-15
Name: Ankit
Subject:  RE:RE:please answer
Very right gudiya..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-30
Name: Dev
Hi Reena,
So what would you think is it good or bad and it would be better you just think about that and say what would be the good one also and if any one was not clear about that they will get some idea about that also.

2016-05-23
Name: munna
Hi Reena,
So i think you got some solution for your problem also and it would be better you are in position that would suggest to the people also and i think you would do that also and as on date your problem might got solved also.

2016-05-15
Name: Ria
Hi Reena
Adult breastfeeding is your and your partner's choice. However performing this act somewhat spices up your sex life. It also helps release stress for a woman. But if you're doing this while you have a baby then please maintain cleanliness and good hygiene because then your baby might get acute infections or so.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Hey reena adult breast feeding is a choice.If you do that during the period of your baby's breast feeding,you should have definite precautionary measures.Proper hygiene should be maintained.

2016-05-07
Name: swathi
Hello Reena,
So for what basis you have posted this can you say that do you any trouble with your husband and you have posted to find about that can you say that then you no need to get any clarifications also.I hope you will find some solution.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
please answer

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
please answer

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
please answer

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Hi Lakshita
wt hpnd ..pls share... - trisha [View Message]
RE:RE:my mistake
Hmmm I make poses which relief him he´ s happy but he is getting cheap day by day with me and use cheap words I remember I wear yellow salwr kmeej and he touch my bck and ask me to remove my panty I rushed to toilet and remove my brown panty and give it to him in lunch time I sit on his lap and demands my panty back he frankly told my sweet ur butts R soft I cnt live wit... - lakshita [View Message]
RE:my mistake
Lakshitha, it's a common mistake which may happen to working woman who happen to have close interactions with male friends. U should have stopped him while he started kisses. Anyhow it all happened n better ur hubby shd never comes to know this. And another problem may arise. Most men if got a chance with colleagues thinks it as their lifetime chance. I won't recommend to ... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:clever daughter knw my secret
we married and spend quality life and our x life is awsum... - veena [View Message]
RE:Shilpi
hi malini aunty i was two three years back incident after that once i was coming back from school i saw mumma and he roam in society garden muma just come from office she was in her mahroon printed office saree thy go upstairs towards flat i call mumma she ask me where are you and i say i am in market and take some time she say she stucked in traffic jam
i shocked th... - shilpi [View Message]
RE:My mother copulate with me
Situation r changing u ... - P Charan [View Message]
RE:Hi Girls
Are you mad and what do you think that girls are some object for you please have some shame and please do not post such thing here and it would be great if you try to find such things on some other sites and not here.... - Anita [View Message]