---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Due Date Club May 2007 >For Hetal about Dr Sangeet Shetty (Mulun
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Due Date Club May 2007:For Hetal about Dr Sangeet Shetty (Mulund)
2006-10-03
Name: Chikupie
Hi Hetal...
Met Dr Sangeeta Shetty yesterday. She has a very cool hospital with 15 beds on LBS Marg in Vikas Paradise.. Dominos Pizza is also in the same bldg. The ambience and hospital was very clean. She went thrugh all my reports and did my physical examination. She was extremely pleasant to speak to and answered to all our queries patiently. I am extremely impressed. One of my friends recently delivered (Normal) out here and she was also all praises for the doc and the hospital.
Chikupie

2006-10-03
Name: Hetal
Subject:  thanx
thanks chikupie for feedback,,in case i need a second opinion for nething in future,,i might consider asking her too..you never know..
thanx alot for your feedbacks.
you can try iskon temple in mumbai for great books to read during pregnancy about krishna childhood,birth and as to how soul is connected spiritually and all those stuffss,,same books available on krishna dot com.the link which priya gave you..
in iskon they also have posters of baby krishna,,they are so sweet, you will love to see them again and again..during my first preg i hanged them,, where ever my eyes reached..also look for krishna dot com downloads for baby krishna screen savers..they are beautiful..
you might get the baby book by dr.william and martha sears,,in crosswords,,not sure though..it has everything from wat to eat,during pregnancy,preparing for delivery,and post delivery and also how to work with other family members with taking care of new baby,,and also the details on childcare to toddler upto 2 years!! i couldnt finish it yet,,but i was able to read until 9months,,and it helped me alot..i m not sure whether you will get in crosswords or not though..worth a try..
good luck and you have a safe and wonderful pregnancy ahead.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2006-10-03
Name: Chikupie
Subject:  Thanks
Hetal thanks a lot for providing all this info. I will definitely visit ISKON and check out the books and posters. Also will chk Crosswords for the baby book by William & Martha. They have a complete section on Pregnancy & Child Care. If I get anything else I will post it for all friends out here. You too take care and All the Best.
Chikupie
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
For Hetal about Dr Sangeet Shetty (Mulund)

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Is eating Banana & Guava safe during pregnancy?
Hi Palak,
So it would be good to eat fruits during pregnancy and only few some fruits are not recommanded to eat.... - Indra [View Message]
Hi Palak,
As per i know except papaya any fruit can be taken during pregnancy and it would be better that you take all type of good food only during pregnancy.... - Yamini [View Message]
Hi Palak,
During pregnancy many cares to be taken because in these days women are facing many issues they are losing so simply and it would be hard to accept.SO take care a lot.... - Cranky [View Message]
Hi Palak,
Eating both fruits is good for health but you have to be very cautious because banana would put you to gain weight.So better think about that and then there will be no chance of loss of weight.... - Neha [View Message]
Hi Palak,
Congrats to you that you are going to become mother.And i wish your baby must be so healthy and you can take any fruits during pregnancy instead papaya.Because all will say that it will kill the baby.... - Disha [View Message]
Hi Palak,
In pregnancy you can eat all type of fruits but papaya must not be taken.Guava is good for heath and i heard it is equal to five apples also.So i think you can eat so happily. ... - Geeta [View Message]
Hi Palak,
So you had done with the problem also and i wish you would share that even if it is possible also and had you taken the fruit which you have mentioned also and can you revert with an message also.... - Meena [View Message]

Boy plays guitar Video..