---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >32 weeks pregnant with umbilical cord ar
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Health Concerns:32 weeks pregnant with umbilical cord around neck
2009-06-15
Name: vij byl
hi all,

My ultrasound revealed that there is single loop og cord around baby' s neck .i am little worried with this as i was hoping for a natural birth and i can see more chances of c-section now.
and the doctor also advised me to take betnasol inject.
i am 32 weeks preg and due date aug 8
kindly suggest me if there is any possibility of normal birth and is betnasol injection really needed or good for me n my baby?

2009-06-16
Name: samiina
Subject:  Cord around neck
Hi
Am not sure about the Betnasol injection and really that' s a question only a medical professional can answer but you can also do some research on the net.
The cord goes around the neck and here and there all the time. Its pretty long and baby moves about.... I saw that with both my babies on ultrasounds but it was all ok in the end...never had to take anything, but my doctor was and is a strong believer in the fact that i only needed to take care of myself, my body know how to take care of baby!!! I love people like her!
I think you should relax. Let nature do what she does best. Before the days of ultrasounds, what did people do for millions of years? Inshallah you' ll have a normal delivery. It may help to go for some really good prenantal classes, meet other mums and dads....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
32 weeks pregnant with umbilical cord around neck

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Best Gynae in/around South Delhi
Hi Priyanka,
So can you say what would be the good doctor who would solve your problem also can you share all the details of the doctor to whom you have consulted also because it would be helpful for other ladies also.... - Manah [View Message]
RE:is mango shake harmful to pregnancy
Hello Barathy
I think it would not be so harm if you take it but if you any doubts you can clarify with the doctor and they would provide you with the list food items which to be taken and which not also.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:Mensoon ayurvedic abortion tablets
Hi Tarini,
So can you say why would you choose that tablet for abortion because which is not so good for your health also and i wish you would never take any decision also and i wish you were happy with what you have.... - Harini [View Message]
RE:is mango shake harmful to pregnancy
Hi Barathy,
You need to comment on your posting only because you had posted this one long years back also and it would be better you would do that and it will be good for you only like they would be glad that you had helped them.... - Barbie [View Message]
Hi Tarini
I dont know too much about mensoon tablet. if the doctor has told you that there would be no problem then don not worry. everything will be good and hope you have a healthy baby.... - Sara [View Message]
RE:Best Gynae in/around South Delhi
Hi Sharma,
You have posted this one some past years back so can you say who would be the best doctor according to you in and around the delhi also so people who want to consult will come to know about that doctor.... - Devi [View Message]
Hi Tarini,

Don't take any step without consulting a doctor. It can be harmful to you and your baby as well.... - prerna 01 [View Message]

Tips on how to buy Digital Cameras Video..