---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >32 weeks pregnant with umbilical cord ar
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Health Concerns:32 weeks pregnant with umbilical cord around neck
Name: vij byl
hi all,

My ultrasound revealed that there is single loop og cord around baby' s neck .i am little worried with this as i was hoping for a natural birth and i can see more chances of c-section now.
and the doctor also advised me to take betnasol inject.
i am 32 weeks preg and due date aug 8
kindly suggest me if there is any possibility of normal birth and is betnasol injection really needed or good for me n my baby?
Name: samiina
Subject:  Cord around neck
Am not sure about the Betnasol injection and really that' s a question only a medical professional can answer but you can also do some research on the net.
The cord goes around the neck and here and there all the time. Its pretty long and baby moves about.... I saw that with both my babies on ultrasounds but it was all ok in the end...never had to take anything, but my doctor was and is a strong believer in the fact that i only needed to take care of myself, my body know how to take care of baby!!! I love people like her!
I think you should relax. Let nature do what she does best. Before the days of ultrasounds, what did people do for millions of years? Inshallah you' ll have a normal delivery. It may help to go for some really good prenantal classes, meet other mums and dads....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
32 weeks pregnant with umbilical cord around neck

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
low amniotic fluid
Hi... I'm on my 22nd week of pregnancy.My doctor told me that my SLP is 2.1cm and the fluid levels are low... So I'm told to take amino acid drips. I want to know if it is really low and does it indicate that my baby has any chromosomal or physical abnormalities... Scan report indicates that everything is normal... Help me please...... - Emil [View Message]
What care should be taken in II trimester to avoid injury.... - Archana Kumari [View Message]
Lifecell good for stem cell banking?
My husband and I are expecting our second child soon. We are thinking of stem cell banking but not sure which one to go for since there are few companies offering here. I am thinking of lifecell international. Does anyone else have any opinion?... - Malini Aravind [View Message]
dr bithika bhatacharya max hospital
does anybody has experience with dr. bithika bhatacharaya at max hospital?... - mm [View Message]
Hopponoo Forgiveness technique – enjoy your life without blame, hatred and anger
The mechanics of blame is simple. Someone has harmed you in some way in your past. You feel hurt and angry, and that anger ultimately turns to hatred. You carry it around with you wherever you go. You have given someone permission not only to hurt you once, but to controlling your inne... - emilia kelly [View Message]
High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
My Sister-in-law has got very high blood pressure during pregnancy. And it keep on fluctuation. Sometimes it 170, sometimes 150 and sometime 160 it is always in that range and now she has been hospitalized. I am really concerned about the baby. Is high blood pressure in this range safe for the baby. Here reports seem to be normal but blood pressure does not get down to nor... - Divyanka [View Message]
Inhaling smoke during pregnancy
Inhaling smoke is not safe during pregnancy. You must make your mother-in-law understand the dangers behind inhaling smoke during pregnancy. If your mother-in-law still does not understand, you must take her to your obstetrician and let the doctor explain it to her. Make sure that you explain it to her calmly.... - Divyanka [View Message]

Simple Natural Remedy for Fever Video