---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >Weakness in Legs after delivery ??
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Health Concerns:Weakness in Legs after delivery ??
2009-01-15
Name: pinky
My daughter is going to be 2 year old now. I had a normal delivery but with lots of stiches. Within 2 weeks on delivery I started feeling very weak on my thigh. I did not do any massage that time. But still after a long time my pain did not go away. I checked with doctor they said your thigh muscle are very weak. I tried strengthing my muscles but still that feeling is still there. I feel very depressed sometime that do I have live with kind of feeling through out my life. I tried Yoga, massage physical therepy etc etc. But no improvement. I am right now very scared to go for second child because of all this.

Please help me out. Any suggestions welcome..
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-06-19
Name: Dr. Pdp
Subject:  Weak Thighs
Don' t worry abt your problem.

- Startup using ' chandanbalalaksha oil' for local massage.

- Take Cap. Ashwagandha 1 -1 cap. with Milk twice a day.

- take balanced diet, green veg. , fresh fruits.

Avoid junk, spicy,bakery, canned foodstuffs.

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-03-26
Name: sakura
Subject:  weakness in legs
try dr. balaji tambe' s ' abhyanga oil' and ' santulan shanti oil' it is really usefull
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Weakness in Legs after delivery ??

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Worried for my yet to born baby
hello mithali,
you had posted this post long back ago, so what is codition for now, and there is boy or girl you gave birth, still your mother in law continue to burn coal to purify house.... - kinjal [View Message]
hello mitali,
your mother in law is right at her stage, she only think good about you and your baby, so if you dont like coal smell to just them, you don't like, she will stop doing this, or doing in you absence.... - shraddha [View Message]
hello mithali,
you are 6 month pregnant and in this stage you should take care of yourself if you don't like to inhale coal smell so you should tell this thing to your mother in law, but in very good polite manner because whatever she done is for your good health.... - shama [View Message]
RE:High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
hello divyanka,
your sister in law is pregnant and in pregnancy this high or low blood pressure is very common because, in this stage women took more stress and thats why blood pressure cant stay normal stage.... - sana [View Message]
hello divyanka,
it all will happen because of all stress level in that time, every women go through from same situation, so your sister in law in doctors observations, so don't worry.... - diwan [View Message]
hello divyanka
i just tell your banana is very good fruit as a option to keep blood pressure on normal range, daily eat one banana is good for health in pregnancy also. so try to give her banana.... - rudrajeet [View Message]
RE:Best Gyne in Gurgaon
c... - sanjay [View Message]

Bio Hair Colour Video..