You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Recipes for 2 year old kid

Feeding:Recipes for 2 year old kid
2009-02-10
Name: ramani kalla Hi moms,
I have run out of recipes...my kid is also getting bored of having the same thing...can u anyone please post the message boards, no: of recipes of 2 year old kid...thanks in advance
rhea
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Recipes for 2 year old kid

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Feeding honey to babies under 1
hello jaya,
honey is good for 9 month old baby, but you should take it with water, and then give to baby, and you should take consultation from your doctor and then make use of honey.... - indira [View Message]
RE:Baby not feeding properly
hello arishma,
its necessary to keep kids health good, so in my case my son is now 4 years old, and he is easily feed bottle milk, even he hold bottle by his hand, and play with bottle.... - uttara [View Message]
hello arishma,
its not big problem so its common behavior shown by kids, so just you need to take help of doctor you give him bottle when he feel hungry and that time only give him bottle milk.... - nisha [View Message]
hello arishma,
my daughter is now 2 years old, and she used to eat everything like wheat roti, maggie, and also he like to eat chocolates, and he likes icecream too much, also he eat rice and dal also.... - naresh [View Message]
hello arishma,
its common things in all kids, if you feel that it was happened with you only, then its not done. and also you should make him habit of this things, also you should give him breast feeding too.... - rajat [View Message]
hello arishma,
all kids shown same type behavior because while they feed bottle milk that time they plays with teat, and cry during feed, moves head here and there, so its quite basic things.... - harish [View Message]
hello arishma,
you need to talk with doctor and take consultation from him, it will be helpful for you, i think they will find out good and perfect solution for your kids, and its good solution.... - rahul [View Message]

Dancing toddlers Video..