You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >is breastfeed to husband is good?
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:is breastfeed to husband is good?
2012-06-26
Name: pooja mathur hello, i am on a breastfeeding stage.at one night, my husband sucked my breasts and tested milk for one hour , then he belched and said that he likes milk' s test a lot and then he started to having sex with me . i feels that my husband is perverted. am i thinking right ?is breastfeed to husband is good, sexual pleasurable thing in sexual life ?help me, plz
thanx,
regards from ,
pooja mathur.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-10
Name: Roy
Subject:  RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
Should couples try adult breastfeeding?
It's true and proved way which many accepted that adult breastfeeding is good for couples and especially for ladies to give them a boost towads leading a helathy life.

Many common couples still think abf is something wrong and there breasts with milk are only for babies. I truly accept this and say the same that milk is for babies first. What about the extra milk in mammary glands. A baby can consume only some amount and if the milk is not taken out they lead to complications like breast engroged and all. There are hand expression and breast pumps available to remove the extra milk out. How many of u have felt bad just throwing the extra milk out of ur body. Here is the help ur parntner can do to suck the milk without all the painful way.

There is nothing wrong in breastfeeding your partner as u are sharing ur precious love of milk with him. Just feel comfortable talking about it to your partner as all men like to drink the milk.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-24
Name: sadhana
hello pooja,
take proper hygeine care after you fee your husband, because you should wash your breast as well as nipple after feeding it will be cause to infected to kid .
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-24
Name: nitaliya
hello pooja,
breast feeding is good thing also when husband feeding its reduce pain during milk knot, but keep hygeine when your husband feed you should wash your brest in very properly.

2016-10-24
Name: nuprau
hello pooja,
breast feeding by husband is not wrong at all, but the time mentioned by you is too much, and try to keep less time for you husband feeding.because you metione one hour here and its so mcuh time.

2016-10-24
Name: veronika
hello pooja,
you mentioned that your husband doing milk feeding like its his breakfast, but keep in mind that its your baby right, and fulfill baby stomach first afterwards entertain your husband.

2016-10-10
Name: Heera
Hi Pooja, its ok to breastfeed your husband however its important to keep enough amount of milk for your baby as this is the stage when you have to feed alot of milk to your baby.

2016-09-22
Name: roshni
hello pooja.
many doctors also suggest that doing brestfeeding by husband is not wrong at all, but you mentioned time here, try to keep less time for feeding, because 1 hour is too much time for feeding.

2016-09-22
Name: juii
hello pooja,
you had posted this long time ago, and what is your child age,and till now your husband way of express love is same, if yes then feel yourself so lucky pooja, nothing wrong in that.

2016-09-22
Name: vividha
hello pooja,
for husband brest feeding is absolutely normal, nothing bad in that, but take care of hygiene, clear or wash your breast before feeding your child, it will keep away from infections.

2016-09-22
Name: tanuja
hello pooja,
there is no need to got so much tensed, becasue berst feeding by husband is not wrong thing, but you should maintain hygien for baby, and one hour feeding is too much, so try to avoid so much time of feeding for husband.

2016-09-22
Name: prerana
hello pooja,
its good thing that your husband done breast feeding, but brest feeding by husband would be done whn mother is having so much pain in her breast, becaue of milk cloughts, it means she have more milk so that time husband can brestfeed and pain can stop.

2016-09-22
Name: ishita
hello pooja
you are so lucky, that your husband love you so much, dont knwo men get what type of happiness from all this, yes but definately they feel great thats why men done this things.

2016-09-22
Name: riya
hello,
hi pooja, husband will get more excite the time sexual realtionship,and at feeding time he suck and bite nipples its a natural way of so nothing wrong in that, carry on with your both happiness.

2016-09-22
Name: pranoti
hello pooja,
its a realy good thing that your husband make realtion with you, my husband refused to make relation during this time, so feel lucky yourself and enjoy the moment as you can.

2016-09-22
Name: hansika
hello pooja mathur,
realy you are so lucky that your husband loves you lot, and after delivey too he is attaached so much, many times it revert back in so many ladies situation.so enjoy your life with your husband.

2016-08-24
Name: Xxx
I think you are so lucky to have a husband who likes to feed on your breastmilk. My husband refused outright even during times when I suffered with excess milk. I think you should let him do it and you should also enjoy.

2016-08-24
Name: Ganesh
Subject:  RE:RE:is breastfeed to husband is good?
hi Xxx,
I love to have breast milk and i had and my wife also enjoyed it. But now i am feeling to drink but not available.
When there is chance grab it or else suffer for it some tmes later.
ganeshvast7 at gmail com
even today i am ready to drink if somebody offers. It has very good power of healing. I dont think i will get.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-21
Name: sonu
hello dear a hubby oves imore to his wie while having sexx so in that he will byte or suck her nipples so it s a natural way so nothing ll happen carry on

2016-07-10
Name: Rinky
Hi Pooja,
I do not know what kind of happiness they would get but for mother even husband also will breast feed.

2016-07-07
Name: Jigar
Hi Pooja,
Breast feed would be done for all women and it is not so bad to have that it is healthy only.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
is breastfeed to husband is good?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
You must talk to her but without getting angry, come down to her level and discuss about this issue as a friend. There is no need to worry. Kids of this age likely to get into all this. ... - Amita [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 17 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 19 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
RE:What should I do?
first of all do not get attracted to any of these 2 boys. It is good that your neighbor is not attracted to you and want to share you with his friend too. You can have threesome with both the boys. It would be a great experience for you.... - Raj [View Message]
RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi...i love mature females with exposing nature...n like to see saree below navel..i wish to kiss n lick thr alot...... - gym trainer [View Message]