You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearind saree below navel (too low)
2010-12-15
Name: kajal sharma hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-21
Name: Reshma
Subject:  RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hi dear according to me you should not do this as this is very risky and there are chances that if you obey your mother in law then it might create a big problem for you and it will make a big issue for you as well so please be safe and do not obey such things.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-21
Name: Ranjana
Hello dear based on your post i can suggest you that you should not wear such way as you are having a family and then family members will start looking to you in different manner so please avoid if possible as rest is your call totally on the same.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-21
Name: Rajesh
Hello madam according to me you should discuss the same with your husband and take his opnion on the same as he will guide you properly as he knows his mother and will not give you wrong suggestions so please go and adhere his advice.

2017-08-21
Name: Shreeja
Hello dear this is very simple and why are you asking this here as its your choice and if you are liking it then wear and if you are not liking it then please stop the same, it totally depends on you and you are the decision maker for the same.

2017-08-21
Name: Sarita
Hi there i feel pity for you as i can understand that your mother in law is orthodox in nature and thats really a pain nowadays as they have set rules and very difficult to follow at times, please do what you feel like to and go as per your wish and not by her.

2017-08-21
Name: Seema
Hi dear please do what you feel like doing as in if you are really liking the way to wear it then only please go ahead otherwise no need to follow such things as these are old beliefs and myths and should not follow such things at all as we are educated.

2017-08-21
Name: Suman
Hello dear this is really good to see that what you are liking and your mother in law is allowing the same to do also, as here i am facing lot of serious issues and then i am also being challenged every day with some new issues atleast you are not been forced with that.

2017-08-21
Name: Aditi
Hi dear this is really weird to see that and i feel this is not right and your mother in law is having old thoughts and if you start wearing the way she wants then there are chances that she can ask you to do some more weird thing in future so be very sure what you want to do.

2017-08-21
Name: Anushree
According to me there is no harm in it and if you are feeling good then please do wear it as your mother in law will also like it that you are obeying her and it will be win situation for both of you. Also at the same time even you are feeling good about it.

2017-08-21
Name: Anu
Hello dear i do not see any logic behind this and even you should not wear such deep because then it will cause problem for you only as there must be other family members and they will start staring at you and then you will not feel good about it.

2017-08-21
Name: Anita
Hello dear according to me you are very blessed that your mother in law is asking you to wear sari so deep as here my mother in law gives me looks if i wear in that manner i must say that you are very lucky in this and please go on with it.

2017-08-21
Name: Anaida
According to me wearing a sari below the waist is quit common un till you are fine with it, please do not force yourself if you are not feeling comfortable as its your choice and you should not go for it if you are feeling ashamed about. All the best dear.

2017-08-08
Name: nilima
hello kajal,
if you got chance to wear saree below navel then go for it, dont think much on that enjoy your moments, dont feel shy when you wore saree outside the home be confident when you wear saree.

2017-08-06
Name: jigar
hello kajal,
you are so lucky, and if your wish also same that you also like to wear saree below navel then you should go for it, and enjoy your life moment, nothing wrong in this.

2017-08-06
Name: jigar
hello kajal,
you are so lucky women that your mother in law give you permission for that, its great news for you, and you can fulfill your wish too, so you should enjoy your happiness, enjoy your life.

2017-08-06
Name: dipti
hello kajal,
i can understand your problem and also know what exactly you feel but navel is the sexiest part of women body, and if you want to show then you show to others nothing wrong in that.

2017-08-06
Name: dhruti
hello kajal,
if you are interested to wear saree below navel then its your lookout you should go for it, and enjoy your life in your own way, your husband also like when you wear saree below navel.

2017-08-06
Name: ratan
hello kajal,
you should understand the things which is good for you, and your family, if you happy to wear saree below your navel, so try it, and dont be shy, wear it very confidently, and carry it

2017-08-06
Name: reshma
hello kajal,
if you got chance to wear saree below navel then go for it, and wear very comfortably, dont feel shy in front of anyone, so if low waist saree suits on you, definitely you go for it.

2017-08-06
Name: gitika
hello kajal,
if you feel free to wear saree below navel, and feel comfortable in you low waist saree so why you not wear, and you have permission of your husband and your mother in law too.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
According to me wearing a sari below the waist is quit common un till you are fine with it, please do not force yourself if you are not feeling comfortable as its your choice and you should not go for it if you are feeling ashamed about. All the best dear.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you are very blessed that your mother in law is asking you to wear sari so deep as here my mother in law gives me looks if i wear in that manner i must say that you are very lucky in this and please go on with it.... - Anita [View Message]
Hello dear i do not see any logic behind this and even you should not wear such deep because then it will cause problem for you only as there must be other family members and they will start staring at you and then you will not feel good about it.... - Anu [View Message]
According to me there is no harm in it and if you are feeling good then please do wear it as your mother in law will also like it that you are obeying her and it will be win situation for both of you. Also at the same time even you are feeling good about it.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear this is really weird to see that and i feel this is not right and your mother in law is having old thoughts and if you start wearing the way she wants then there are chances that she can ask you to do some more weird thing in future so be very sure what you want to do.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hello dear this is really good to see that what you are liking and your mother in law is allowing the same to do also, as here i am facing lot of serious issues and then i am also being challenged every day with some new issues atleast you are not been forced with that.... - Suman [View Message]
Hi dear please do what you feel like doing as in if you are really liking the way to wear it then only please go ahead otherwise no need to follow such things as these are old beliefs and myths and should not follow such things at all as we are educated.... - Seema [View Message]

10 tips for buying a new mobile phone Video..