You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearind saree below navel (too low)
2010-12-15
Name: kajal sharma hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-10-02
Name: gym_trainer
Subject:  RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
I love tht kind of women....i love to watch navel..and wish to kiss n lick....alot
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-07
Name: tarun
hello friend,
i understand that your mother in law is not orthodox thinking in nature and thats really good thinking, but i m sure your husband definitely like if your wore saree below navel.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-07
Name: yogesh
hello dear,
if you obey your mother in law then it might create a big problem for you and it will make a big issue for you as well so please be safe and do not obey such things, if possible as rest your call totally on the same.

2017-09-07
Name: hrishikesh
hello friend,
according to me you should discuss the same with your husband and take his option on the same as he will guide your property as he knows his mother and will not give you wrong suggestion .

2017-09-07
Name: naresh
hello friend,
really good to see that you are happy but then please think of the relatives if you start wearing a sari so deep then your relatives will feel ashamed and at that time your mother in law will not support for sure.

2017-09-07
Name: mahesh
hello friend,
if i would be your place i would have not done this because if i will listen to this there are chances that after this your mother in law an demand some thing more from you which you might.

2017-09-07
Name: mahesh
hello kajal,
this is very common thing and you should not worry at all as this can be changed if you are not liking or having any issue, why are you thinking so much just decide it and wear it as you are liking the same and please do share.

2017-09-07
Name: jigar
hello kajal,
its common now a days to wear saree below navel, so you should wear saree below navel, its your choice to wear saree below navel, why you thinking in negative way this is so small issue.

2017-09-07
Name: nikita
hello kajal,
its common thing to wear saree below navel, so if you dont like to wear saree below navel, then you should not wear saree below navel, its your choice and feel comfortable in your choice.

2017-09-07
Name: naresh
hello kajal,
according to me you are right at your place, if you like to wear saree below navel, its your choice, and if your family support you then its good news for you, so you should enjoy your life.

2017-09-07
Name: indira
hello kajal,
why you are thinking so much its just small thing, and if your mother in law give permission to you, for wear low saree then you should do that, and also enjoy your life in good way.

2017-08-28
Name: Nikita
Why are you thinking so much in this small issue, if you want to wear it below the waist just start wearing it see the reaction of your family if no one is having any issue then continue and if there is any problem then please stop doing the same, its very simple.

2017-08-28
Name: Neelima
According to me you should wear it and i do not see any harm in it, if you are not liking it you can simply again change it and that is very simple why are you taking so much pressure and why thinking so much as this is not a big matter or a issue for you.

2017-08-28
Name: Neelu
Hello dear this is very common thing and you should not worry at all as this can be changed if you are not liking or having any issue, why are you thinking so much just decide it and wear it as you are liking the same and please do share the response on the same.

2017-08-28
Name: Akash
Subject:  RE:RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hii Neelu ji. This is Akash. my girlfriend also wants to wear saari in same fashion but she feels bit awkward. Please help me that how can i convince her to wear it as she wants.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-28
Name: Tina
If i would be i your place i would have not done this because if i will listen to this there are chances that after this your mother in law an demand some thing more from you which you might not like it so its rather to be safe before hand then regretting after.

2017-08-28
Name: Tulika
Hello dear please do what you like at the end as you are quit mature enough and cane take your won decisions and see the way how your family reacts on the same, based on the reactions continue or stop wearing the way you have describe in the post.

2017-08-28
Name: Teju
Hello dear according to me you should not do all such things as this will look very cheap and please question your mother in law as where it has written that if you expose your navel then the house will be filled with happiness, is she kidding with you.

2017-08-28
Name: Taruna
Hi dear please play safe as i think your mother in law is playing some games with you as who believes in such myths that having a deep navel brings happiness to the house and that too if you expose the same then it will come,please do not follow such things.

2017-08-28
Name: Tejaswani
Hey dear if you are really looking for the same then just do it do not think so much about the same, please do not think what people will say as its nothing wrong in it and you should be allowed to wear it as you like it. All the best dear for the same.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Like my sister
Is that bad really?
we were very close on certain situations
should i bury everything within me
should i not discuss abt that... - ARUN Gn [View Message]
Wife on low sex drive
My wife has low libido,has no sex drive at all. Consulting doctors didn't help in past 7 years. I'm healthy and fit, ours is love marriage, don't know where the problem lies, she just says she doesn't have any desire for sex
Ladies on the forum can you please suggest here? ... - Swagat [View Message]
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
Hi Rachna, I agree with you...live life on your terms and do what you feel naturally.... - VikramGill [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
hello smitha i understood your problem as am also mother of 19 yr old daughter and am 42 belongs from business family my daughter shifted to hostel in famous university once i go to my daughter for 3 days and stay with her in girls hostel
i noticed somebody in night cummed in my washed panties which i put for drying i feel v bad and hide this from my daughter may b s... - mrs ramola [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex
You must talk to her but without getting angry, come down to her level and discuss about this issue as a friend. There is no need to worry. Kids of this age likely to get into all this. ... - Amita [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 17 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]
Daughter and sex
My daughter is studying btech first year. She stays in hostel, the college is 4hrs distance from home. I have good contacts with her room mates n last week one of her called me n said my daughter is having relation with a senior boy and she indirectly hinted it's bad n most weekends they meet. She is just 19 yr old. I never talked about sex with her. Bt I asked her about h... - Smitha Pavi [View Message]