---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearind saree below navel (too low)
2010-12-15
Name: kajal sharma
hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?

2016-04-19
Name: No Name
Subject:  RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hi Kajal,
So you were happy to wear saree below navel and you never care for the persons who stares at your navel.But your husband will agree with you.And be careful that you would not take any problem in future with it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-18
Name: No name
Hi Kajal,
You are very lucky to get such an under standble in law for you.So it would be better you need to be careful that your in law would not try to pick some mistakes from you so that she may not pull your matters out.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-03
Name: Shiny
Hello Kajal Sharma,
Many people are giving their opinion on the query posted in the thread.It is good to know that people are following through this website.So what are you going to do kajal.Post an reply for this message.

2016-04-01
Name: Athish
I do believe this, watching a big or round deep navel brings positive energy and good luck.

2016-03-31
Name: athish
Ya this group is very active on replying queries about wearing a saree below navel or exposing the navel. All men enjoy seeing a women's navel. Even after posting this query 5 yrs bck people are still replying to this... Its really gud stuff

2016-03-30
Name: Malini
Clearly you have got a huge support from the group. With a very open family, I am sure you are enjoying flaunting your beauty in low hip saree after 5 years of posting this message. I strongly believe that saree has to be worn much below the navel.

2016-03-28
Name: Rishi
Hello kajal Sharma,
I can give one suggestion to you.That is try to impress your husband by different styles of wearing saree. Because any husbands doesn't like their wife musn't be seen by other people. So be careful do not put yourself into risk.

2016-03-28
Name: kajal
Hello Kajal Sharma,
I do not know that having deep navel is sign of happiness.I got some new information trough this thread. Try to wear saree which your husband like most and majorly try to impress him because if many people observe it also may not be good for you.

2016-03-05
Name: Khusbhoo
Try to impress you husband rather than other guys. And remember you are gonna spend your life with him. be happy with him. and searhing for satisfaction outside your marriage might affect it in a weird and bad way

Take care

2016-03-02
Name: Nikki
Hi kajal,
Its a good point that your mother in law supports you. But if you ask me for suggestion its better you can show your beauty to your husband instead to others. You tie saree according to your husband choice such that he got impressed for you not others. You will be happy if he is happy.

2016-03-18
Name: ram
Subject:  RE:RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
You are correct
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-01-15
Name: red petal
Subject:  as you wish
you can wear it as low as you feel comfortable. it is a plus point that your family members also supports you then do as per your comfort levels.and yaah try kamarbandh with good designs which will look graceful on your waist.

2015-09-15
Name: Madhu
Subject:  Hubby´ s obsession
My husband has obsession for armpits and waistfolds of women. Many times I saw him staring at the armpits and belly of women who wear sleeveless blouses and low-waist sarees. When I asked him about this, he admitted that he enjoys looking at women who dresses hot. The problem is that he also insists me to dress in this way. However, coming from a middle-class Indian background, I feel ashamed to dress like this. I am 36 and have two children. I do not like my children to look at me in sleeveless blouse and low-waist saree. But my hubby refuses to understand and calls me backdated and unsmart. How can I make him understand?

2016-03-10
Name: DeeSall
Subject:  RE:Hubby´ s obsession
Do once by wearing low. And tell ur Hus about d problm u faced. It may help u

2015-07-13
Name: akash
Subject:  hai kajal
there is nothing wrong in wearing saree low hip as all your family members support you to do so wear it low as far as you feel comfortable if possible ask your hubby to get ypu a waist chain or to get your navel pierced that will make your look even better.

2015-01-07
Name: aniket
Subject:  saree
nice

2014-11-04
Name: Malini
Subject:  Achu
It is nice that your navel ring is getting lot of attention. There is no point hiding it once you are wearing it. Use your charm to convince your husband.

2014-10-31
Name: Simar
Subject:  wearing saree below navel
I am married in a very broad minded family where even my father in law lavishly enjoys the view of my midriff. Wearing saree 4 inches below navel has also helped me rein in my flirt husband

2014-11-01
Name: Dubai Seenu
Subject:  Keep showing him
Your father in law must be very happy for having you as his naughty daughter in law. Enjoy!

2014-05-19
Name: jeyanthi
Subject:  hi
its good to wear saree below navel. even me too wear 6 inch below my navel. i have round and big navel. yes its a sign for luck. my hubby always have a look before he leave home.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Frustrated in sex (
hello Kiran,
So you are frustrated in such activity and you need to be careful while posting such messages because many people will access it and it would be better if you do not post such messages in the forum also. ... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:husband dont like but he likes,,,
Hello rashmi,
You must feel shame on your part because you are married and you are cheating you husband if the same is repeated by your husband how would you react and how can you accept it just think on it.It would give you solution.... - Madhu [View Message]
RE:my ema
Hello Nishi,
Can you clearly mention what your problem was exactly so that it would be better that you will get the solution and you can be free of tension and you will have some peace also. I hope you would post an reply.... - Somu [View Message]
RE:RE:wearing saree below navel
It's no harm but it's should be gentle... - vlrcpl [View Message]
RE:Navel Exposed
Hello lady,
It has done and you can;t make any changes it depends on you whether to accept his coffee or not and i think it is not so needed because after that it may lead to some thing because you just think what was the reason behind the coffee.... - Kajal [View Message]
RE:saree below navel
Hello Rohit,
There is no need to get worried about that because she might have done changes due to some reason and if you feel so embarrassing for that you just say to her and there will not be any problem to you only.... - kajal [View Message]
RE:My friends want to touch and kiss my mother’s nave
Hello Adithya,
So what you have decided to do can you share that because she is your mother and what would be the decision you have taken can you share and i wish you will take good decision only.Do not think so abuse about your mother.... - Alok [View Message]

How the body works - Hearing Video