You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearind saree below navel (too low)
2010-12-15
Name: kajal sharma hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-20
Name: Babita
Subject:  RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hi dear this is not the way you wear a sari at least not in front of your whole family please we very careful as there are many in your family and you should not loose your self respect rest is your wish.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-24
Name: Sonal
Subject:  RE:RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Sorry to say but your thinking is quite conservative. Why does a woman have to think about family members & men don't have to??
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-20
Name: Bakul
Hi dear you are very lucky that your husband is allowing this to wear as myself will never like this and will always make sure that she is properly dressed up and nothing is exposed so good luck to you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-20
Name: Banita
Hi dear this is not the way a sari should be worn as this is just exposing one self and if you are living in a joint family then you should avoid this type rest is your wish as your mother in law is fine then you can wear it.

2017-03-20
Name: Bansi
Hello madam please do not feel bad but then there other men also staying in your family just imagine how they will look upto you so please be rest assured what you want and how you want to be look up by your family members.

2017-03-20
Name: Neepa
Hi Kajal i think you can always try once as its not a harm and if you feel it comfortable and your husband is also fine with it then you should continue with the same for rest and also you will love because it makes you feel happy.

2017-03-20
Name: Neeta
I think this is not a great idea but then its your choice so please choose wisely and think all the aspect and keep in mind that your husband should like this or else there will be fights for this matter i am sure.

2017-03-20
Name: Nitali
Hi dear really good to hear that you are concern about the wearing as now people are just not bother and try all new different things and then decide whether to wear it again or no in your case please speak to your husband on this.

2017-03-20
Name: Neema
Hi dear please do not feel bad but then why the need of exposing so much and to whom as i am sure your husband will not like this in front of the family then why to wear such way when there is no one to impress for.

2017-03-20
Name: Neetu
Hello dear this is just fine and no need to worry so much just try to have proper grip as the sari keeps on falling down wards if worn such low so please be very careful about it and make sure you try first and then wear regularly.

2017-03-20
Name: Manju
Hi there this is very common issue and it can be solved only by you as you are going to wear the sari so you must be comfortable in that way if you find it fine in that way so start wearing in that manner.

2017-03-20
Name: Manoj
Hi dear this is absolutely nonsense i mean who cares what you are wearing and how you are wearing just grow up and think in a mature way please, the next time you post it should have some logic behind it.

2017-03-20
Name: Meenal
Hi dear this is not the way a sari should be worn as you are living in a joint family so you will be noticed by many family members and this will not look good at all rest is your wish and you are quite mature enough.

2017-03-20
Name: Meeta
Hi there please speak briefly about this to your husband and tell him that her mother is expecting this and given you the reason for wearing the sari such low and see the reaction of your husband and then decide.

2017-03-20
Name: Meetali
Hi dear this is your choice after all you are mature enough to understand what is been required from you and what should be avoided so please take a call on it and then decide how to wear it.

2017-03-20
Name: Meghna
Hi there this is really funny question what you have asked i mean its fine how you like to wear a sari why to ask about it and also if you are not comfortable then nobody will force you to wear it i believe so please relax.

2017-03-14
Name: Ishika
You are so lucky !!! seriously i must say that you have got the worlds best mother in law and she is the best trust me, here in my home we are not allowed to leave the dupatta also in front of our family members.

2017-03-14
Name: Akash
Subject:  RE:RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hello Ishita. This is akash. i believe you're quite in favour of Kajal and open to discuss this topic. can we talk please.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-14
Name: Ishita
Hi dear this is your choice and why are you so worried about it, just try to wear the way you want and if you feel that its good and then go for it. All the best dear.

2017-03-14
Name: Ishant
Wearing a sari is an art itself, please learn the art first and then try different styles and the way you want to wear it and also think that you are living in a joint family so please be careful.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Sorry to say but your thinking is quite conservative. Why does a woman have to think about family members & men don't have to?? ... - Sonal [View Message]
RE:Vashikaran Mantra For Control
Oh my god are these still happening as this is not good at all and one must not visit such places as they are very dangerous and should be avoided so please be rest assure you are not going to same place.... - Aditi [View Message]
Is this true so please tell me where exactly happens as i am interested in visiting this place and want to know more about it so please share the details as soon as possible and also what are the charges for this pooja.... - Anju [View Message]
I cant people are still believing in this and why if you want to know more about it then please google it and you will come to know that this is all fake and one must avoid doing such things rest is your wish.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear please do not follow such myths as these are all baseless and one must avoid going in this path please if you are educated and still going in the same direction then you are the foolish person i must say.... - Anamika [View Message]
I think you should make sure that you are making a right choice as this is all rubbish and by this pooja and all you will not get back your love so please stop believing in such false promises and start living a good life.... - Anjali [View Message]
Hi dear if you are fine then you will not follow such stupid acts and if you are educated then to you will never ever will go on this path please get some basic knowledge and try not to follow such practices.... - Amaira [View Message]

About Aloe Vera Video..