---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearind saree below navel (too low)
2010-12-15
Name: kajal sharma
hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-01-13
Name: HORNYSUBBU
Subject:  RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hi Kajal ji..I knw ur vry hot..bt agr is tarah se ap publicly xpos kroge..to fir yehi sab sunna prega..sochlo..for mor..cn
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-11
Name: Maoni
Its 2017 and we all have our own likes and dislikes. so we are free to choose what to wear and what not to wear. So you dont have to be worried on what people will think. Just wear anything that you like.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-11
Name: Radhe
world is full of bad people sister.. so i would suggest you to avoid wearing any such thing which will harm you only. be carefull and all the best

2017-01-11
Name: Rubina
I'm a mother and i would never want my daughter to go out in public with open navel. I don't know how is your mother sugesting you to show it to outside world? Seems this stry is either fake or you and your mother seriously need to know what etiquette are..

2017-01-11
Name: Manoj
someone once said me that girlsdo chep tricks to impress boys and today you girl proved it to me. that all girls are same and do this cheap trick to impress people. Whay do you do this tell me? Why show navel to impress people

2017-01-11
Name: Shamita
Does it really good to show people how you look from inside? Why is that you need to show your body to attract people? if you really want to impress people do it from your work and your attitude. Not like these cheap tricks.

2017-01-11
Name: Dev Kapil
It hardly matters for us madam. One side you say you like people who likes you seeing your inner beauty and other side you try to attract them with your outer beauty. What is wrong with girls? Why do they get confused and counter their own thoughts?

2017-01-11
Name: Gpal
Wow.. Its one of my fantasies to see women wear saree with her visible... Im sure yu must be looking very hot when you display that deep navel. Next time you post please even give your mail ID or facebook Id.

2017-01-11
Name: Kapil sharma
This is so seductive. Like im a good looking man. Men usually love the upper part of women or the back part of women but im one of those few who loves navel and loves to watch them whole day.. you can say that i'm obssesed with navels. All i see navels

2017-01-11
Name: Ram Kishore
do you have shame to talk such things on public forums? and you allowed a kid to play with your navel and you say you loved it? isn't it child abuse? And is this a proud thing to tell it to your mom? and which mother in the world asks her daughter to wear short dress?

2017-01-11
Name: digvijayana
someone told me in my childhood that always behave how the world wants you to and always wear how you want to.. So it is completely on you what to wear and how to wear. it is just on your will and comfort to wear the saree to whichever extent.

2017-01-11
Name: Manila
Hi Girls and ladies I'm waiting for ur mails. Mail me dears

2017-01-10
Name: namita
hello kajal,
its totally your choice, if you like to wear saree below navel, then you can wear, but you dont have any boundries for this, so there is no reason for worry, and you should maintain it.

2017-01-11
Name: Manila4raj
Subject:  RE:RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hi girls and ladies I love navel show. I love to see married one navels is anybody like to show me means mail me
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-01-10
Name: nisha
hello kajal,
this post you had post long time back, so what is your status now, are you still wear saree like that only, and how much low you wore saree from your navel, and how was you feel if anyone stare at your navel.

2017-01-11
Hi Nisha can u mail me. We will talk in

2017-01-10
Name: anny
hello kajal,
still you are wore saree below navel, and you enjoy your life style, its good thing, now you should try different fashion clothes too, if you have good figure then you should try.

2017-01-10
Name: pinky
hello kajal,
i also like to wear saree below navel but my family didnt support me in this, and my husband also dont like that when i wore saree below navel, but i like very much, what should i do.

2017-01-11
Hi pinky how are u. I think u too were saree below navel. Can we both chat in ? Pls mail me

2017-01-10
Name: anu
hello kajal,
i dont know that deep navel is sign of happiness of family, from your post i came to know that deep navel is important for women, and its sign of happiness, so are you believe on this thing.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:How about Ultra low hip saree for anniversary
hello shweta,
its good thing that you want to give surprise to your husband, so go it for it, and give him happiness, its his right, because he is also trying to give you happines, so you should try it.... - aarti [View Message]
hello shweta,
you should wear combination of black and white or red and black combination, either you can wear total black or full red saree with designer saree, its give so much rich look, also you can wear golden cream saree.... - amita [View Message]
hello shweta,
as you mentioned here your husband also planning to do something special for you, that time i thought you are so lucky, that your husband think about you, and love you so much.... - komal [View Message]
hello shweta,
you post this add long time back, so how was your celebration gone and which type enjoyment you both had on your anniversery, what type planning your husband was done for you. how was your day.... - ruchita [View Message]
hello shweta,
it was your first wedding anniversary, so that all surprises and planning was right track, how was your anniversary day gone, and what was gift your husband given to you on your anniversary.... - jigar [View Message]
hello shweta,
i would like to share my first wedding anniversary experience, my husband plan for me surprise and take me to hotel it was good resort, and one lady with same clothes i wore, my husband was got confuse that time, which one is my wife.... - ganga [View Message]
hello shweta,
you should wear white saree or black saree it will give you so gorgeous look, and your husband definitely like you, and he start loving you more and more, so just spend your happy moment happily.... - jyoti [View Message]

Healthy shopping funny Video..