---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearind saree below navel (too low)
2010-12-15
Name: kajal sharma
hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-09-26
Name: nn
Subject:  RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Try wearing in all .watch the people how they are enjoying :D
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-15
Name: Hetal
Hi Kajal, this is one of the most common trends in todays fashion world as most of the girls like to wear saree below their navel which gives them a hot look when worn for any kind of function.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-09-15
Name: Ranjani
Hi Kajal, today there are a lot of women who like to wear saree below the navel as it gives them a very good appeal. If you know how to carry yourself in it then you can always enjoy wearing it the way you are comfortable.

2016-07-15
Name: Jeenal
Hi kajal i actually dont like this idea however if you are ready to carry yourself in the right manner you can always try and go for it.

2016-07-14
Name: Maya
Hi Kajal its up to you as you need to stay comfortable in whatever you wear. Dont wear it too low as you might face discomfort while walking as the saree will keep coming down.

2016-07-05
Name: Jithender
Hi Kajal,
Saree will give some excellent look for women and it will give some unknown beauty for women also.But it must be worn according to one own style only.

2016-07-03
Name: hari
Hi Kajal,
So wearing saree below navel would be suitable for only some ladies and not for all.If they want to try that they must maintain their physic also.

2016-06-27
Name: Naina
Hi Kajal,
I think you might be look very beautiful in saree but our dressing must be so demanded and we must change our dressing based on the requirement also.

2016-06-26
Name: Jack
Hi Kajal,
Wearing saree below the navel has become most fashion and it is been practiced by many people also.So you can do it but you need to remember your limits about that also.

2016-06-19
Name: Natasha
Hi kajal,
Kajal as a wife you have to keep your husband in all angles including sex also.But remember what ever you do it must be attractive to your husband.

2016-06-17
Name: Farha
Hi Kajal,
I have got some new information from you that having deep navel is good and luck.But it would be applicable for men also.Can any one would comment on this posting.

2016-06-13
Name: varun
Hi Kajal,
Wearing saree below navel is good idea but the things is, it is good to do with their loved ones so then only you will be happy also.Try to do that which would be good for you.

2016-06-10
Name: Parad
Hi Kajal,
Now a days every person is wearing saree below the navel.And it has become very fashion also.I wish you must also look very beautiful in that saree.And you will be happy when some one admires you.

2016-06-05
Name: fedrick
Hi Karthi,
Am sorry for you.But there would be chance to get your IUI success in India.There was research center in norther part of India and definitely doctors would help you to sort out your problem.

2016-06-04
Name: Sweety
Hi Kajal,
Your dressing will be according to you only.You can wear how ever you want.But do maintain some decency such that no one should point out you in negative manner.

2016-05-30
Name: Taruni
Hi Kajal,
So you need to say what would be the solution you had solved also and then it would be better also for all the people who do face the same problem and can you suggest to all of the people also.

2016-05-30
Name: dia
First you confirm one thing that you were dressing for your selves or to impress any other and then decide according to that only and i hope you would take the decision according to your wish only.

2016-05-28
Name: Ravi
Hi Kajal,
So can you say what you had done also and that would be better if you share and people would get some idea about that and they will also try for them.I hope you would look beautiful also.can you revert back.

2016-05-27
Name: sal
First you confirm one thing that you were dressing for your selves or to impress any other and then decide according to that only and i hope you would take the decision according to your wish only

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
Hey kajalI know hoe confident you would feel about your figure.So you can dress up as you wish but take care of the gossips back of you as well.Decent dressing is good but dressing in an exposing way might lessen your respect. Please take care of that.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Naked Pic on Fone
Hi Ranjit, this is totally bad we cannot always blame guys see how she is going with you. Just try to blackmail her or tell her to meet you and take some pics with her to blackmail her and stop this.... - Sarwa [View Message]
RE:Wife exposing
Hello Gauti,

There is nothing wrong if you and your wife think that way. Or if you are able to convince your wife. Me and my wife does that often. However, I am not to comfortable sharing pics (may become risky also). However, I will leave that decision up to you and your wife.

... - Rohan [View Message]
RE:RE:Wife exposing
Hi Kanchan,

I agree with you. It won't be good to wear such cloths in-front of relatives and known ppl.

Better way is to go to some malls and do something there and come back with lots of excitement.

... - Rohan [View Message]
hello gauti,
as per my information there is no man who would like to expose his wife front of other people, so how you can do that, and you feel happy by doing this, its realy reduculous thing.... - sadhana [View Message]
hello gauti,
is your wife also like to wear this type dressing or just because of you she dressed like, and if she did my own, then she should know how to dress up in front of guest and relatives.... - kanchan [View Message]
hello gauti,
there is rare women who like hausband behaviour like this, so you should discuss your wife about this problem, and dont force her to do anything, its her wish it do or not to do.... - rohini [View Message]
hello gauti,
definately its not a normal behaviour of husband towards his wife, so you should go through medial treatement and try to control on your feelings that is good for your wife and family too.... - shaila [View Message]

Selecting a Sunscreen Video..