---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearind saree below navel (too low)
2010-12-15
Name: kajal sharma
hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-12-05
Name: nidhi
Subject:  RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal
you are so much lucky to you got permission from your mother in law to wear saree below navel, and its opposite situation at my home, my husband and mother in law totaly disagree with it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-05
Name: amruta
hello kajal,
you had posted this post long term back, but you happy wearing saree below navel, and you feel and how much low wear saree below your navel, so you should wear saree below nevel, so be happy yourself.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-12-05
Name: namu
hello kajal
if you enjoying your style to wear saree below navel as you can possiblle then just go ahead with, your comfort level, so enjoy your new fashion and new look, and impress your husband with your new look.

2016-12-05
Name: kamnya
hello kajal
you should understand its your life and you have right to go as per your views, if you like to wear saree below navel, so you should try there is no restrictions on you.

2016-12-05
Name: jeevan
hello kajal,
your mother in law giving permission to you, then whats the issue, its good things, you will manage this things very well , so start wear saree below navel as you like below 4 or 5 or 6 .

2016-12-05
Name: hansa
hello kajal,
your mother in law giving permission to you, then whats the issue, its good things, you will manage this things very well , so start wear saree below navel as you like below 4 or 5 or 6 .

2016-12-05
Name: manu
hello kajal,
its your life and you have right to take your life decision so go ahead, and if you like to wear saree as possible as low, then enjoy your moment and happy yourself.

2016-12-05
Name: kiran
hello kajal,
if you feel comfortable to wear saree below navel then you should do that, its your life, and you have a right to do things as per your mind, so go through it, and enjoy your life.

2016-12-05
Name: trusha
hello kajal,
first of alll things you be clear in your mind that, because you first said that you dont like to wear saree below navel , and now you said you like to wear saree low as possible, what is in your mind.

2016-12-05
Name: aarti
hello kajal,
its your life and you can behave as per your choices, so you should maintain your happiness and go throgh it, dont do anything under pressure, is you are happy with your decision then just behave like that way.

2016-12-05
Name: hritik
hello kajal,
its good thing that your mother in law given permission to you for wearing saree below your navel area, it means your mother in law is quite modern thingking, enjoy your freedom then.

2016-12-05
Name: jagruti
hello kajal
as you mentioned your navel is deep and round in shape, so its good thing, and i dont know is the deep navel is sign of happiness in home, so that is new thing for me, so if you like to wore you can.

2016-11-26
Name: rubi
hello kajal
as you said your navel is deep and round shape so definitely you will wear saree below navel, and you will manage this thing, so start wore saree below navel now.

2016-11-26
Name: rekha
hello kajal
first you decide you want to share your saree below navel or not, because you mentioned that, you didnt like wore saree below navel, and now you said you like to wore. so you decide only.

2016-11-26
Name: archita
hello kajal
if you are feel comfortable to wear saree below navel then you go ahead, its not society thing its your personal decision if you feel like that, then you can start wear saree below navel

2016-11-14
Name: surya
there are few articals on types of navals...with there description & some astrological belifs. can be useful for you

2016-10-09
Name: ninad
hello kajal,
are you enjoying your new style of wore saree, so dont think much and just enjoy your new look, if your family gave you permission for that so there is no worry.

2016-10-09
Name: mohan
hello kajal,
you are married and how much years ago you got marry, but you mentioned that now your mother in law gave you permission for wore saree below navel, so enjoy your new fashion.

2016-10-09
Name: jigar
hello kajal,
you had posted this long back ago, so now whats your situation now, is you happy to wearing your saree below navel, and how you feel and how much low you wore saree.

2016-10-09
Name: namita
hello kajal,
i dont understand your problem here because first half you mention you never wore saree below navel, and after your nephew play with your navel, suddenely your mother in law was given you permission.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Son hugged my waist
Would like to know how u look... - Lonelyman [View Message]
RE:What should I do?
hello leena,
whatever you done is very wrong thing, because you are married, and you love your husband and your husband also love him so much, so why you spoil your and your husband life.... - kiran [View Message]
hello leena
you cheat with your husband and your neighbour too, you ask your mind whatever you were done is right thing, if you really love to your husband stop all this.... - kiran [View Message]
hello leena,
stop thinking about everything rubbish things like that, you love your husband as you mentioned, remove all this dirt from your mind, you can imagine if your husband done same thing then wht you feel.... - omkar [View Message]
hello leena,
you should maintain respect of love of your husband, your husband keep trust on you, and dont break his trust, if he will knwo and he will get clue about this he will leave you forever.... - fatima [View Message]
hello leena
your neighbour son is not right person you get, if he suggest some other guy for sx then, you can enough matuared to undetstand things, so just keep calm mind and think on that.... - reshma [View Message]
hello veena,
to be frank you are getting so much attracted towards your neighbor, can understand it will urge of sex you push towards him. but don't make other mistake, and don't make another mistake.... - faizal [View Message]

How to be a smart shopper Video..