You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearind saree below navel (too low)
2010-12-15
Name: kajal sharma hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-06-26
Name: rajan
Subject:  RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal,
if you want to enjoy your life on your terms and conditions then you should wear saree below navel, but be confident and be confortable, after wearing this.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-26
Name: archita
hello kajal,
its good that your thoughts and like matches with your family, here you wish to wear saree below navel, and your mother in law force you to wear saree below navel, its good for you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-26
Name: vinaya
hello kajal,
i must tell you one thing if your husband like when you wear saree below navel, then you should start the wearing saree below navel, and your family is so much supportive also.

2017-06-26
Name: kajal
hello kajal,
your family thinking is broad minded and thats why they allow you to wear saree below navel, so now its on you how much low you want to wear saree from your navel part.

2017-06-26
Name: radhika
hello kajal,
you are right at your place, its your wish to wear saree below navel, if you feel comfortable then only you start wear saree below navel, so you also enjoy your life as per your choice.

2017-06-26
Name: indira
hello kajal,
you lucky lady that you got such lovely family and supportive husband, and you love kids, thats why you allow your nephew to play with navel, so its on you to wear saree below navel.

2017-06-26
Name: urvashi
hello kajal,
its your wish, if you want to wear saree below navel, then its your wish, also if you feel confident and comfortable then only start initiating wearing saree below navel.

2017-06-26
Name: piyusha
hello kajal,
you are so lucky that you got such wonderful and free talk and broad minded family, who allows you to wear saree below navel because they keep trust on you, and thats why they allow you.

2017-06-26
Name: hemangi
hello kajal,
your family thinking is too good and very freely thinking they have, and in true manner they given freedom to women, so other people also learn something from your family.

2017-06-26
Name: revti
hello kajal,
you nephew play with your navel, for long time and you allow him to do that, it means you love kids a lot, how many kids you have, or you are newly married couple, share your experience.

2017-06-26
Name: rohini
hello kajal,
i can understand your situation, i m going through the same situation, and now i wear saree below navel and i feel so comfortable in wearing saree below navel, look good.

2017-06-26
Name: nilima
hello kajal,
its really good and you are so lucky that you have such a lovely mother in law in your life, its so much lucky thing with you, so its your wish to wear saree below navel.

2017-06-14
Name: mahesh
hello kajal,
you are right at your place, and if you are comfortable to wear saree below navel, then you should wear saree and live your life on your terms, its good thing and be confident.

2017-06-14
Name: madhavi
hello kajol,
i dont understand why you niece playing with your navel and why you allow him to play with your navel, and its strange that your mother in law request you to wear saree below navel.

2017-06-02
Name: ranjana
hello kajal,
its good think that your family and your mother in law is broad minded persons, and very positive too, so it will be helpful and supportive you when you wear low waist saree.

2017-06-02
Name: hetal
hello kajal,
if you want to wear saree below navel part, and 5 inch low till pubic area, then you should cover your tummy by saree so it will not look bad, and you also look good in low waist saree.

2017-06-02
Name: kimya
hello kajal,
if you are confident to wear saree below navel, and carry very confidentely then you should try once you can wear saree 5 inch low till your pubic area, so its look good also.

2017-06-02
Name: ujwala
hello kajaal,
i dont understand in first sentence you mentioned that you never wore saree below navel, and in second part you directly ask how much low you can wear 5 or 6 or 4 inch low till pubic area

2017-06-02
Name: namita
hello kajal,
its depend on you that how much low waist saree you want to wear or not, we cant tell you about this, if you comfortable to wear saree 5 to 6 inch low of pubic area its on you .

2017-05-25
Name: rahul
hello kajal,
i dont understand why your niece playing with your navel part, so after playing he demand more to play with this part, whats the playing meaning in this thing, i really dont understand.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:awkward situation with mom
hello ajay,
its ok she is your mother and there is no need to feel awkward no need of that, and she smile when you give compliment to her, so its good that your mother also take very happily.... - rajat [View Message]
hello ajay,
your mother is beautiful and in this age she maintain so nicely, its great thing itself, its not handle by every women to maintain herself, so dont feel awkward feel proud on your mother.... - urashi [View Message]
hello ajay,
dont feel bad or dont feel guilty, its good thing to give compliment for good things and also its give extra power to mother to keep maintaining her, so dont get panic and just relax.... - manoj [View Message]
hello ajay,
you should diver your mind in other things and also forget this if this disturbed you, she is your mother i dont think you done anything wrong to give compliment to her.... - harish [View Message]
hello ajay,
its really good thing that your mother maintain herself very good way, and she is your mother you can give her compliment to her at any time, she feel good about this.... - indira [View Message]
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal,
i can understand your situation, i m going through the same situation, and now i wear saree below navel and i feel so comfortable in wearing saree below navel, look good.... - rohini [View Message]
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal,
you nephew play with your navel, for long time and you allow him to do that, it means you love kids a lot, how many kids you have, or you are newly married couple, share your experience.... - revti [View Message]

Checking Tyre Pressure Video..