---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearind saree below navel (too low)
2010-12-15
Name: kajal sharma
hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?

2016-05-24
Name: Basu
Subject:  RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hi Kajal,
First you confirm one thing that you were dressing for your selves or to impress any other and then decide according to that only and i hope you would take the decision according to your wish only.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-19
Name: Leela
Hi,
So can you say what would you do then and it would be better you would share about that and how did you exp all those because you have posted this some past years ago also and it would be known to all.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-15
Name: prerna 01
8 cms low would work perfectly

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
Hi Kajal
4'' lower according to me would be fine

2016-05-13
Name: admin
the best position is 3 inches lower.

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey kajalI know hoe confident you would feel about your figure.So you can dress up as you wish but take care of the gossips back of you as well.Decent dressing is good but dressing in an exposing way might lessen your respect.Please take care of that.good luck.

2016-05-12
Name: Admin
HI kajal,

I think 8cms lower to navel would work perfectly. It looks elegant and beautiful

2016-05-12
Name: prerna
Hi Kajal,

Best suited is 8 cms lower to the navel. It gives an elegant and beautiful look.

2016-05-10
Name: anandi
Hey kajal you can wear it as your mom in law asked you to but please dont wear and expose your private parts and lose your respect.take care of your character.all the best.

2016-05-09
Name: Shubham
Hii Kajal. This is shubham. I'm also big navel obsessed boy. I would really like to discuss it with you. please reply to this if you want to discuss it too. it could help both of us.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
hi kajal

Being a married woman,i dont know why are your desired diverting into other areas.Your husband is the only person who must witness your private parts.Having a desire to show your navel and u wishing that everyone likes it is something disturbing to hear.see yourself and all the best.

2016-05-09
Name: Kanika
Heya!
Great to know that you have a round and deep navel.
According to me, the ideal position to wear the saree should be 4" below the navel. Anywhere beyond that would reveal a lot too much. Plus, it also won't look nice. So stick to that.

2016-05-07
Name: Shiny
Hello Kajal,
So you want to wear saree below the navel and it is good to hear but you need to wear according to your height and then you will look beautiful and charming also.I hope you will be good also.

2016-05-06
Name: Sandy
Hello Kajal,
I would provide you with the idea what i had any how you were interested in wearing the saree below the navel and then you just think of that because you just wear the saree below the navel of your height and then you look beautiful.

2016-05-06
Name: Swapna
Hello Kajal,
So you want to wear the saree below the navel and you were confused at the inches the better suggestion i would give it you is based on your height only you wear the saree accordingly and you look beautiful.

2016-05-05
Name: Usha
Hello Kajal,
So you want to wear the saree below the navel and then you need to know how to wear and to handle it also.I wish it would be better if you search in google and try to wear few times then it would be easy for you next time.

2016-04-19
Name: No Name
Hi Kajal,
So you were happy to wear saree below navel and you never care for the persons who stares at your navel.But your husband will agree with you.And be careful that you would not take any problem in future with it.

2016-04-18
Name: No name
Hi Kajal,
You are very lucky to get such an under standble in law for you.So it would be better you need to be careful that your in law would not try to pick some mistakes from you so that she may not pull your matters out.

2016-04-03
Name: Shiny
Hello Kajal Sharma,
Many people are giving their opinion on the query posted in the thread.It is good to know that people are following through this website.So what are you going to do kajal.Post an reply for this message.

2016-04-01
Name: Athish
I do believe this, watching a big or round deep navel brings positive energy and good luck.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:oral sex
Hi Rekha,
It depends up on ones individuality and it is your wish to do or not and if do you any doubts you need to clarify them from your husband only he will give you complete clarity on it and there will not be any trouble to you.... - Muni [View Message]
RE:sex with ex - boss
Hi Aanya,
So then you were happy with what you had and can you share your experience also and are you maintaining the same relation with your friend also do you think it is good to do such things also can you comment on this.... - Riya [View Message]
RE:vagainal hole enlarged
Hi Suhi,
So it would be better you marry to the same guy by convincing because it is not good for you both only and it will leads to many problems also for you both and i wish god will help you to marry to the same person.... - Neela [View Message]
RE:VIRGIN HUSBAND
Hi lady,
There will not be any test for men but the only thing is you need to trust them because there is no chance for them do such activity also so you never lose any hope on him that would be better for you.... - Myntra [View Message]
RE:wearing saree low on hips
Hi Anjali,
So what would you suggest to the ladies they can also wear the saree according to you can you some tips to them also and they might be helpful for them also and i wish you would comment on this also.... - Anju [View Message]
RE:Tips to wear Saree below navel -
Hi All,
So i too have observed that many people are wearing the saree below the navel and obviously some people looking charm and beautiful also but do take care of every aspect before wearing the saree below the navel.... - Chandu [View Message]
RE:At what age you 1st lost your virginity? with whom
Hi Satish,
Yes i do agree with the posting you had posted and you were very keen to know about that also can you say your initial exp for the posting you had posted because then only others would give you proper response also.... - Neel [View Message]

Honey and Lemon Face Mask Video..