---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:wearind saree below navel (too low)
2010-12-15
Name: kajal sharma
hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-02-24
Name: Neepa
Subject:  RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hi dear just follow the instructions of your mother in law and ask her to help you in wearing the way she wants, and if things going well then just continue and see how much happiness you get in the family.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-24
Name: Neha
Hi there why to worry so much just try the way your mother in law is saying and if you are feeling comfortable then just continue wearing in the same fashion or try wearing even below your waistline.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-24
Name: Swati
Hi Kajal what a lucky mother in law you have who allows you to wear a saree the way you want and here I have a mother in law who just cribs all the time and never loves me, you are really lucky.

2017-02-24
Name: Sujata
Hi dear it depends on you what you want how the way you want to dress no one can force you in this if you are comfortable then wear it or else just leave it and force yourself for it.

2017-02-24
Name: Sneha
Having said by your mother in law and having hear approval then why to worry just enjoy the freedom of wearing the saree in modern way and just flaunt your navel and make people jealous about it.

2017-02-24
Name: Parul
See enjoying with your husband is ok but wearing a saree such low till the public area is not recommended please think twice before wearing such low as it will not look good at all.

2017-02-24
Name: Latika
Look dear wearing a saree such low is not a matter but if you are staying in a big joint family then it cause a concern as it will not look in front of the family to wear saree such low.

2017-02-24
Name: Leena
Hi dear wear as your mother in law wants they know the reasons and if she is saying its a good thing then why to worry and enjoy even you wanted the same thing to happen so go ahead.

2017-02-24
Name: Kavita
Hi dear its bit confusing to hear that your mother in law is ok the way you want to wear the saree as it will bad thoughts in the mind of the family and even your husband will not like it.

2017-02-24
Name: Kiran
Hi there its good to wear and even I had herd the same that if you have a deep navel there are good chances of having prosperity in the house and also you enjoy a good and healthy life.

2017-02-24
Name: Geetanjali
Hi dear its not a good idea to wear a saree such deep and low as it create a wrong impression in the family I don't know how your mother in law is encouraging to do so.

2017-02-24
Name: Gautami
Is mother in law gone mad how can a navel bring happiness to the family, and if a little kid played with your navel that doesn't mean that you will wear the saree such low have your brains used.

2017-02-24
Name: Garima
Hi there what wrong with you are you educated or not how can a deep navel bring happiness to the family ?? Is this a joke or so please stop believing in such myths.

2017-02-22
Name: Kirti
Hi dear you have your brains and you have the feeling also then why are you asking us what should be done in such cases, its a small matter and should be solved by yourself.

2017-02-22
Name: Kavita
Kajal how to explain you that you are not a kid but a grown up women and that to married, please think about it and you will get the answer whether you should wear it or not.

2017-02-22
Name: Karuna
Hi kajal hope you are doing well reading to your post I think you should carry on and wear the way you like it as its not harming anyone and also you will satisfy your feelings so just relax and enjoy.

2017-02-22
Name: Kareena
Hi kajal it feels happy that you are allowed to wear such clothes and the way you want as here in my family there are very strict rules and have to obey it and act accordingly.

2017-02-22
Name: Kirtika
Hi Kajal a child playing with your navel is innocent but people who are looking to your exposure will not think right and will have bad reviews on it so stop thinking of wearing the way you want.

2017-02-22
Name: Kiran
Hi Kajal having the same issue but my husband was quite supportive and he gave me the permission to enjoy the way I want and also let me wear in front of the family and friends as well.

2017-02-22
Name: Dimple
If your husband allows you to wear the way you want then carry on or else leave the idea as family comes first and you should respect your husbands decision and follow the same.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
Hi there what wrong with you are you educated or not how can a deep navel bring happiness to the family ?? Is this a joke or so please stop believing in such myths.... - Garima [View Message]
Is mother in law gone mad how can a navel bring happiness to the family, and if a little kid played with your navel that doesn't mean that you will wear the saree such low have your brains used.... - Gautami [View Message]
Hi dear its not a good idea to wear a saree such deep and low as it create a wrong impression in the family I don't know how your mother in law is encouraging to do so.... - Geetanjali [View Message]
Hi there its good to wear and even I had herd the same that if you have a deep navel there are good chances of having prosperity in the house and also you enjoy a good and healthy life.... - Kiran [View Message]
Hi dear its bit confusing to hear that your mother in law is ok the way you want to wear the saree as it will bad thoughts in the mind of the family and even your husband will not like it.... - Kavita [View Message]
Hi dear wear as your mother in law wants they know the reasons and if she is saying its a good thing then why to worry and enjoy even you wanted the same thing to happen so go ahead.... - Leena [View Message]
Look dear wearing a saree such low is not a matter but if you are staying in a big joint family then it cause a concern as it will not look in front of the family to wear saree such low.... - Latika [View Message]

Boy plays guitar Video..