You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Love  Discussion Forum

Sex: wearind saree below navel (too low)
2010-12-15
Name: kajal sharma hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-04-27
Name: hema
Subject:  RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal,
its really good thing, that you fulfill your wish to wear saree below navel, so you can enjoy your life, and also you can keep your husband happy, its good sign of happiness .
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-27
Name: chirag
hello kajal,
your are right at your place, and if you feel comfortable to wear saree as much as you want so its ok, and enjoy your life, its your moment, so just try to enjoy your life.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-04-27
Name: namrata
hello kajal,
its good thing that you play with your niece so seriously, and fulfill his demand, if he want to play with your navel you didnt say no to him you agree and enjoying too.

2017-04-27
Name: nirmala
hello kajal
your family thinking is very moderate type, they are not from orthodox thinking, so its good, and you are so lucky to have family like this, so you should taken care of yourself and family too.

2017-04-27
Name: sapna
hello kajal
showing your navel to unknown people and from this you enjoying so its good thing, you are living in join family and then also your family is so moderate thinking family its really very good.

2017-04-27
Name: pragati
hello kajal,
if you like to wear saree below navel then you should wear , in your situation your mother in law and husband also agree with you, then why should you think on this.

2017-04-27
Name: geeta
hello kajal,
your are so lucky that you got so nice mother in law my mother in law, didnt allow me to wear suits too, so its really irritating for me, in this case you are so lucky.

2017-04-27
Name: sudesh
hello kajal,
if your mother in law not restricted on you, so what is the problem, but as per my view you should ask to your husband also, is he like that, you wear saree below navel, as much as.

2017-04-27
Name: rachi
hello kajal,
its really very strange in my life, i heard first time that someone mother in law requested to daughter in law to wear saree below navel part, so its unbelievable for me.

2017-04-27
Name: rashi
hello kajal,
why your niece playing with your navel,he wasn't get other toy to play so whatever you mention here i didnt get really its like fake things in my point of view.

2017-04-27
Name: rani
hello kajal,
if you want to wear saree below navel and you dont have any problem if any stranger person stares at your navel, and you will enjoy it, also your mothr in law gives your permission and request you,so you should wear saree more low to your area.

2017-04-27
Name: girija
hello kajal,
if you want to wear saree below navel and you dont have any problem if any stranger person stares at your navel, and you will enjoy it, so you should wear saree more low to your area.

2017-04-27
Name: prai
hello kajal,
your thinking is on right track, but i dont understand why your niece force you to show your navel, that i really dont understand and that time you realize things about you, its strange.

2017-04-27
Name: rohit
hello kajal,
what is your problem your mother in law in your side, so what is the issue, to wear saree below navel, and in how much low you can wear, its on you, you can wear below as much you feel comfortable.

2017-04-27
Name: bhushan
hello kajal
showing your body navel part to other people what is in that, its your personal thing so why you want to show to other people i dont understand you should ask to your husband and family
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:wearind saree below navel (too low)
hello kajal,
your are so lucky that you got so nice mother in law my mother in law, didnt allow me to wear suits too, so its really irritating for me, in this case you are so lucky.... - geeta [View Message]
hello kajal,
if you like to wear saree below navel then you should wear , in your situation your mother in law and husband also agree with you, then why should you think on this.... - pragati [View Message]
hello kajal
showing your navel to unknown people and from this you enjoying so its good thing, you are living in join family and then also your family is so moderate thinking family its really very good.... - sapna [View Message]
hello kajal
your family thinking is very moderate type, they are not from orthodox thinking, so its good, and you are so lucky to have family like this, so you should taken care of yourself and family too.... - nirmala [View Message]
hello kajal,
its good thing that you play with your niece so seriously, and fulfill his demand, if he want to play with your navel you didnt say no to him you agree and enjoying too.... - namrata [View Message]
hello kajal,
your are right at your place, and if you feel comfortable to wear saree as much as you want so its ok, and enjoy your life, its your moment, so just try to enjoy your life.... - chirag [View Message]
hello kajal,
its really good thing, that you fulfill your wish to wear saree below navel, so you can enjoy your life, and also you can keep your husband happy, its good sign of happiness .... - hema [View Message]

The Cat Yoga Pose for Stress Relief Video..