• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Love Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >wearind saree below navel (too low)
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sex: wearind saree below navel (too low)
Name: kajal sharma
Date: 2010-12-15
hi i am kajal, a married woman. i am a beautiful woman with good shape, good figure and a round and deep navel. i wear saree above my navel. once my 6 year old nephew came to me and asked me to show him my navel. i lowered my saree and showed it to him. he played with my navel for a long time. even i enjoyed it. next day he told my mother-in-law about my navel. she said to me that a round deep navel is sign of happiness in the house. she requested me to wear saree below my navel. i accepted it but i want to wear it as low as possible. i dont have any problem if anyone stares at my navel. i will enjoy it. how low should i wear it so that everyone likes it (that is 4' ' , 5' ' ,6' ' or more low to my pubic area)?
Name: jeyanthi
Subject:  hi
Date: 2014-05-19
its good to wear saree below navel. even me too wear 6 inch below my navel. i have round and big navel. yes its a sign for luck. my hubby always have a look before he leave home.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Dubai Seenu
Subject:  Superb
Date: 2014-05-19
You would look really awesome Jeyanthi wearing your saree 6" below your Thoppul. Hmm....
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Dubai Seenu
Subject:  Saree below Navel
Date: 2014-05-17
Hi Kajal Sharma,

It seems your entire family is enjoying your Navel show and you are enjoying it by showing it beautifully to them. My best wishes to you.

My opinion is, please dont allow other people, kids to play in your navel... as they may get addicted to the pleasure of fingering your navel and will be problem for you later.

Nice to imagine your saree right down to your pubic hair. Its fantastic to tie in that way. But I suggest you to wear only 3\" below your Thoppul (Navel) for the safety of your most secret part down. dubai0seenu followed by gmail

Name: Archana
Subject:  Hello Kajal
Date: 2014-03-03
I too am very eager to know how low I can drape my saree. But according to me India today is not a very safe place especially for women. I understand your needs but showing your body sometimes does not help. It only attracts evils, as the saying goes beauty attracts thieves more than gold. Thus being a woman I do understand your anxiousness but I do not what you to take a risk.

Sincerely
Archana

Name: Raini
Subject:  Kids touch
Date: 2014-01-10
Hi dear,

I agree that allowing a kid (boy) touching self fantasises women. but be careful and ascertain their maturity before venturing into such pleasures. Let me narrate my experience with my nephew.

It was some 2 years ago when I was just married and we stayed in a joint family. My Mr. used to go to work at 7:30 morning and returned only by 10:30 in night. In laws were busy in their world. I was all alone and felt too much lonely when I found a companion in my nephew (boy of 8 years) who stayed some 3-4 lanes away but came to our house daily to meet his grand parents. We soon grew very close so much that we used to have our afternoon lunch together in a single plate. After lunch we used to play and then sleep for 2 hrs.Since he was very young I allowed him to sleep next to me by hugging me. During our play he played with my b_reasts and touched, kiss and licked my waist, navel and stomach. Since he was too young I did not object as I too enjoyed it. One day when I had gone asleep he slowly unbuttoned my blouse and started touching and playing with my bre_asts. He slowly raised the saree from below and pulled down my pan_ties and was trying to put his hand there. Just then I woke up and scolded him he said he was doing it almost daily. He said he liked doing it and wanted to touch my privates even in future. I threatened him of serious action if he ever imagines to even come closer. he cried but I was helpless.

So dear better not to allow kids near us like that.

Name: Chaithy
Subject:  wanna look
Date: 2014-06-12
Could i see your navel??

Name: Rohini
Subject:  Wearing saree too low
Date: 2014-01-10
Hello sweety,

I understand that you are very beautiful and want to earn everyone' s love in your family. wearing saree very very low will not only make your family members happy but will also enhance your beauty and confidence. I fully recommend you to wear it right on your pu_ssy mound. be sure to shave the area clean regularly else you will spoil the party.

I do understand your inner craving for male touches but never cross the limit with young ones honey.

Name: Arun Sunder
Subject:  @ Shilpa
Date: 2014-01-09
Hello Shilpa,

I totally agree with you as far as the question of taking reference from pus_sy for tying sari goes.

With regard to body display, I would suggest to take enough care,especially when you have young kids around.

My two bhabi' s wear saree very low and there are countless instances when their pus_sies had opened up. Once, just few weeks before my marriage my younger bhabi (she was recently married and very young of 19 yrs then),was preparing breakfast for me in the morning. She had just come from sleep and her saree was seriously low and somewhat loose. She wanted to pick up a container from upper shelf and so she stood on a small stool and stretched herself upwards on her toes. I was standing in the kitchen chatting with her and I knew that luck had a sweet gift for me. Just then one kid of my elder brother ran in and pulled her by sari asking for some candies. The saree slid down and opened her pus_sy. Such young, fully shaven, white and smooth thing it was. I was totally distracted with high heart beat, but I recalled in mind of my \" to be wife\" and controlled myself.

Name: Shilpa
Subject:  goodluck honey
Date: 2014-01-06
Hi Kajal,

You should know that the distance between navel and pub_ic area is not same for all and it varies vastly from person to person. For some girls it could be as less as 3-4 inches and for some it could be as high as 8-10 inches. All it depends on where exactly the navel is located. Since you want to wear the garment very low, so the correct way of measuring the saree level should be from lowest part of your pu_ssy going upwards and not down from the navel. So your question could be like \" how much close to or above my pu_ssy can I tie the sari\" .

Coming to your question the most apt answer will be you can tie the saree as low as you can without showing off the pant_y. If you want to go super low to keep your family members happy, then avoid the pan_ty and tie the saree some half cm above the point where your V starts to crack. This way it does not get vulgar but looks super sweet.

Name: lee
Subject:  request
Date: 2014-07-17
can you send me your navel pic now?

Name: Shilpa
Subject:  goodluck honey
Date: 2014-01-06
Hi Kajal,

You should know that the distance between navel and pub_ic area is not same for all and it varies vastly from person to person. For some girls it could be as less as 3-4 inches and for some it could be as high as 8-10 inches. All it depends on where exactly the navel is located. Since you want to wear the garment very low, so the correct way of measuring the saree level should be from lowest part of your pu_ssy going upwards and not down from the navel. So your question could be like \" how much close to or above my pu_ssy can I tie the sari\" .

Coming to your question the most apt answer will be you can tie the saree as low as you can without showing off the pant_y. If you want to go super low to keep your family members happy, then avoid the pan_ty and tie the saree some half cm above the point where your V starts to crack. This way it does not get vulgar but looks super sweet.

Name: joy4all
Subject:  heart felt
Date: 2014-01-02
hii would like to meet you please elt me know as i want to enjoy it

Name: Akshata
Subject:  Good Going
Date: 2013-12-26
Hello Kajal,

It is indeed good that your family is very accommodative and supportive to you. Todays women is more of substance, achievement and confidence rather than the kitchen clad ones of yester years.

The worlds perception towards femininity has changed radically and a woman' s pu_bic region is no more seen as obscene or shame but rather it is now seen as a being of immense beauty and respect.

You can tie the saree wherever you whish as long as you are comfortable in it. It is your right and privilege to wear it the way you want and no one can ask you to tie it up or below than what you want.

Coming to the family part, display lower abdomen is in no sense objectionable. Since you want to keep your family members happy as well I would suggest you wear it extremely low so that it sits some half cm below the butt crack and some 2 cm below the pub_ic mound somewhere very near to the crack of V. This way it looks very very sensual and beautiful, while staying within the limits of decency. Make sure to keep your privates shaved else you may spoil the show. Best of luck honey.

Name: rihana
Subject:  Good Going
Date: 2013-12-27
Hello Akshata
You are right days have changed and now it is seen as immense beauty and of course sensables do respect.

I do wear saree below about 1 to 1.5 cm below my butt crack, since I wrap saree properly butt crack is never visible. Pleats tucking is very near to the crack of V very well shaved area almost always covered with pallu to stay remain within the limits of decency.
I will never show those area in public but I wear extreme low saree to have a nice feeling.

Name: ACHU ARCHANA
Subject:  CONTINUATION
Date: 2013-12-25
NOWADAYS IN BUS SOMEBODY TRYING TO PULL MY NAVELRING. IT IS QUIET CRAZY. IN CLASSROOM SOME BOYS PULLED IT WHEN I AM CLEARING THEIR DOUBTS. MY HUBBY' s YOUNGER BROTHER ONEDAY RETURN FROM ABROAD AND HE STARRED AT MY NAVELRING. MY HUBBY NOTICED THAT. HE DON' T LIKE THAT OTHER MEN WATCHING HIS WIFE' s WAIST. ON THE NIGHT HE TOLD ME TO WEAR THE SAREE ABOVE THE NAVEL. BUT I DONT MIND HIM. I ALWAYS WEAR SAREE BELOW THE NAVEL AND SHOW MY WAIST TO OTHERS AND I LIKE THAT MEN STARRED AT MY NAVEL. SO KAJAL WEAR AS U LIKE.

Name: raju
Subject:  Hi archana
Date: 2014-03-12
Hi archana I love navel show . can we talk over Gmail? I will be waiting for ur reply. my Gmail username is Bujjigadu023

plsss mail me

Name: raju
Subject:  @archana
Date: 2014-01-15
hai archana will u mail me? my Gmail username is bujjigadu023

I m waiting for u

Subject:  CONTINUATION OF BEFORE REPLY
SUDDENLY HE LIFT MY SAREE AND PIERCED THE NAVEL RING HE ALSO PRESENT ME A NOSE RING TOO. FROM THAT DAY TO TODAY I ALWAYS WEARING NAVELRING AND NOSERING DAILY TO SCHOOL.

Subject:  CONTINUATION OF THE BEFORE REPLY
BUT, I LIKE THAT. NOT ONLY MY STUDENTS, MY CO-WORKERS THAT IS GENTS FACULTIES ALSO ALWAYS STARRED AT MY NAVEL. I LIKE THAT TOO. WHEN I RETURN HOME IN BUS, GENTS IN BUS STARRED AT MY NAVEL DAILY. SOMEBODY DAILY TRY TO TOUCH MY NAVEL WHEN BUS STOPS BY SUDDEN BRAKE. SOMEBODY EVEN TOUCHED ALSO. BUT, I DON' T MIND THAT. ONEDAY ONE BOY IN MY SCHOOL PRESENT ME A NAVEL RING FOR TEACHER' s DAY. AND HE SAID ME TO WEAR THE RING PERMANENTLY AND COME TO SCHOOL. I TELL TO HIM THAT I DON' T KNOW TO WEAR THE NAVEL RING.SU....

Subject:  SAREE JUST ABOVE PUBIC AREA
HI KAJOL! I AM ARCHANA FROM SALEM, TAMILNADU. I AM MARRIED. MY AGE IS 28. I HAVE TWO KIDS. I AM WORKING AS A TEACHER IN PRIVATE SCHOOL FOR HSC STUDENTS. I AM LOOKS SIMILAR TO ACTRESS JYOTHIKA AS IN HEIGHT, WEIGHT, STRUCTURE. BUT MY SKIN TONE IS SIMILAR TO ACTRESS BIBASHA BASU COLOUR. MY NAVEL IS ROUND AND IT IS 1.5\" DEEP. I ALWAYS WEAR SAREE 7\" BELOW THE NAVEL. MY SCHOOL IS A BOY' s SCHOOL. SO, MY STUDENTS ALWAYS STARRED AT MY NAVEL WHEN I TAKING CLASS. BUT, I ENJOY THAT.

Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6 

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
wearind saree below navel (too low)

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
We from Delhi and we R fine... - ishaa [View Message]
hi isha
can i meet u pls contact me at nine seven one six two double five one zero two... - pankaj [View Message]
hi
where do u stay in delhi ? me too from delhi and in which school r u in ?... - tarun [View Message]
hi ishaa
nice to know about u and ur mom.howz ur mom and where r u from?... - tarun [View Message]
request
can you send me your navel pic now?... - lee [View Message]
fck at 19
My bf break my virginity at my home he is my classmate we usually do sx for pleasure and I love him very much he is very childist boy
I noticed his thinking sx everytime I jerk his tool everyday we enjoy our life fully
One day my mumma just come from kitty she wear light sky colour saree I saw my bf watching my mumma in her bedroom while removing saree I caugh... - ishaa [View Message]
breast feeding
its a sheer fantasy is itn' t!... - shyam [View Message]

What triggers rosacea? Video