• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Bowel and Bladder Movements >Is Dalia same as broken wheat?
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Bowel and Bladder Movements: Is Dalia same as broken wheat?
Name: Priya
Date: 2007-08-17
Hi,
Can any body tell me what we call dalia in english?
is it same as broken wheat -brown color?

thanks,
priya
Name: siya
Subject:  dalia
Date: 2007-08-30
porriage
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Sach
Subject:  dalia
Date: 2007-08-22
dalia is broken wheat. Go ahead
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Is Dalia same as broken wheat?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board

The age at which a baby reaches milestones is different in case of different babies. Kindly consult pediatrician.... - Kim [View Message]
Baby Movements/Development
Hi There,

My kid(boy) is 11 months old now and he has not started crawling or getting up on his own(& sit) on the bed. He doesnt stand with support(doesnt keep his hip stable). I am getting concerned and want to know if this is common. Most of the times he doesnt make much effort to reachout for things which can be collected with little stretching...
Karthik A [View Message]
Baby motions
Yes - so long as there' s no blood it doesn' t matter what color her \" do\" is, so long as she does one regularly.... - Suzanne France [View Message]
Baby Health
I agree. It helps! I have heard someone saying unripe pomegranate juice helps. I am not sure of this thought whether it works out or not.... - Saini [View Message]
regarding baby motions
i am first time mom. my baby age is 8months old. her
bowl movements changes now and then. some times it will be yellow,other day it may be semigreen or darkgreen, yellowish green etc but not black or blood in the motion. she is active. Is it ok.... - mom [View Message]
changing stools
if it is watery consult ur baby dr immediately... - mom [View Message]
7 month old baby stools are hard
His bowels are probably still adjusting to the new feed. My usual advice - give him baby pear juice or prune juice (1 oz doses) but also put a baby glycerine suppository in him when he hasn' t done a do for 48 hours.... - Suzanne France [View Message]

Boy plays guitar Video