check on baby responses while passing urine...for 2-3days,, after following as below,,let him stay without nappy if required to check it..
1. if you are breastfeeding, eliminate all spices from food,,esp garlic, chilli or ginger or methi ne such hot foods.,,or restrict thr intake in evenings or late noons.
2. drink lots of cool zeera boiled water while breastfeeding,,and see if helps.
3. include cucumber, banana, lots of fibr and increase your dairy esp the yogurt intake to 2servings per day.
4. keep an eye on urine schedules and if needed, make a note of it...
5. check the colour of urine,,and once your baby has passed urine, just check the temperatr of baby,,and see if there is ne redish appearnce is around the area or not.
6. if your baby is on solids,,make sure to eliminate all hot foods or spices and check...make him drink lots of diluted juices(below1year, if above 1 year, 100% juice), esp the late noon times,or alternatly offer buttermilk with a light sprinkle of sugar(or make sure its not sour and is freshly made/or mix yogurt with water upto level he accepts,,you can add a light tadka of curry leaves pwder and a pinch of jeera pwder)...
if it still continues, after trying the above for 48hours,,make sure to make a visit to your dr !
if the problem seems to worsen in first 48hours, without trying nething else,make sure to make a visit to your dr !
thats all i can help you with...