We have created a fun 50 day parenting checklist just for you. Take a quick look at it and follow it for strengthening your bond with them and creating fun memories.
A great parent-child bonding is very important for raising happy, successful and well-balanced children. To strengthen this bonding, you have to carry out some simple yet interesting activities. These kinds of activities can help you to make your children feel loved and important. Such activities will not only help them to develop a stronger parent-child bond but also can help to boost their self-esteem and confidence.
50 Day Parenting Checklist for Being a Great Parent
Here are 100 simple things that you can do for your children for being a great parent and developing a stronger bond with them.
1. Write a love note for your children and leave it in their compass box or bag or any of their favourite places.
2. Make your childrenâ€™s favourite dish and give them a surprise.
3. Keep candies in their tiffin box or compass box.
4. Dance with them.
5. Have a surprise party for their friends.
6. Cook with your children.
7. Discuss with your children about their future.
8. Tell your childhood stories to them.
9. Help them with their homework.
10. Ask them about their best friends.
11. Talk to them about their school environment and teacher.
12. Sing their favourite song with them.
13. Promise to them that you will never raise your voice on them.
14. Hug your children at least 2 times today.
15. Tell your children about the most beautiful qualities in them.
16. Make a list of family activities with your child.
17. Surprise your children by making their favourite dessert for them.
18. Read a book with them.
19. Teach something to your children that can add to their skill set.
20. Listen to what your children have to say earnestly.
21. Buy a surprise gift for them.
22. Make interesting crafts with your children.
23. Spend a day on a beach with your children and family.
24. Find someone who needs help and help him or her along with your children.
25. Get earthen pots and do pot painting activity with your children.
26. Make a love card for your children. Write about the things that you love about them.
27. Make a gift hamper for them with the things that they love.
28. Make a family photo collage with your children.
29. Ask your children about the things that they love about you.
30. Make funny faces with your children and make the laugh.
31. Take your children out for bird gazing.
32. Take a walk with your children in a park or a playground.
33. Tickle your children but be careful that you do not tickle too much.
34. Make hand and leg prints of your children along with yours.
35. Pray with your children for the well-being of family.
36. Plan a one-day picnic with your children and family.
37. Go to a garden with your children.
38. Make paper-boats with your children and float them in a bucket.
39. Help your children make sand or mud castles.
40. Exercise with your children.
41. Play an outdoor game with your children and family.
42. Play hide-and-seek with your family.
43. Get a cake for your children just out of the blue.
44. Go for star and moon gazing.
45. Plant a sapling.
46. Make a bird-feeder.
47. Ask them about their favourite memories.
48. Help your children list down their favourite cartoon characters.
49. Take your childrenâ€™s help in making a list of people in their life who admire them the most.
50. Ask your children to tell you their favourite story.
The above mentioned activities can not only help you to make your bond stronger with your child but also help you to build fond memories. Childhood should be full of fun and learning. So, focus on giving your children that kind of childhood.
What kind of activities can improve parent-child bonding? What are the benefits of improving parent-child bonding? How to make children feel loved and important? Discuss here.