Are You A Working Mother - by Editor
Your physical and mental health and sense of self-worth plays an important role in what makes you tick. Let us see how working mothers can look and feel beautiful. Pamper thyself.
1. The first step is to de-stress.Worries only bring wrinkles. So when you wake up in the morning, the first thing that you need to do, after stretching and yawning, is to take a few deep breaths and relax. In fact you could even do it in the middle of the day, especially when you find the pressures threatening to take over. Before starting on any work, meditate. Say 'OM' for a few minutes. Or anything that makes you feel good. Even if you can spend just 5-10 minutes of your day on meditation, you will look and feel much better.
2. Drink loads of water.Start with 2-3 glasses until you can swallow over a litre on an empty stomach. This will serve to flush out all the toxins from your system and make your skin glow.
3. Next, splash your face with cold water before brushing your teeth.Put a few drops of some aromatic oil in your bathwater to help you feel fresh and energetic. After bath, use a good hand and body lotion to keep your skin supple and young.
4. Apply some sunscreen lotion before going out to work.Do not forget your dark glasses to avoid crow's feet around your eyes.
5. After coming home from a hard day's work, clean your skin with a little bit of cotton soaked in unboiled milk. This serves as an excellent cleanser. Next comes the astringent. For a natural astringent, you could simply splash cold water on your face. After this relax with a herbal face pack or a moisturizer.
6. Just in case you have been tanned, mix a little vinegar with one teaspoon of honey and apply on your face for 15 minutes to remove the tan.
7. You could also apply a paste out of honey and corn flour in order
to keep those wrinkles at bay.
8. Soak your tired feetin a bucket of warm water with salt and watch the tiredness slip away.
9. Put a slice of cucumber on both your eyesfor about 10 minutes before you go to sleep, as this will not only help you to relax, but it is also excellent for removing dark circles underneath the eyes.
10. Lastly, make sure that you get a good eight hour sleep,as no amount of make up, herbal packs or moisturizers can replace that.
Comments: These tips r excellent.It really helps a lot for working lady's like us.I am really Fascinated
City: NY, USA
Comments: Exactly, these tips are refreshing.
Comments: I'm a working mother, I know these tips will do wonders for me. Thanks.
City: Dubai , UAE
Comments: These are wonderful tips drinking water in the morning really helps.
Comments: Thanx for the tips. Its helping me very much.
Comments: Yess.. drinking water makes a lot of difference. It is a therapy in Ayurveda called as 'Usha Paana Chikitsa'.
Comments: Great tips, I am gonna start on them fur sure.
Name: Sangeeta Mehra
City: New Delhi
Comments: It must be excellent! but needs a reminder.. great magical tips! I am going to try them for sure.
Comments: Dear Sir/Madam, I am 32 years old, I use to get pimples from my teenage, it use to come and go, but recently I have got more pimples due to that I went to a parlour and a facial has been done. The beautician has put me facial around my eyes, it started burning at first, now I got black burns around my eyes and most of the places on my face. Please suggest me how to get rid of these black scars.
Name: tina budhoo
City: NEW YORK
Comments: Great site, keep up your good work and the site alive. love it !! always check in on my spear time when i need help.
Comments: please inform me the avilableexternal cream for developing the breast.
Comments: please inform me the avilable external cream for developing the breast.
Comments: these tips are really helpful and economical and saves our precious time when done at home
Name: pratima mukherjee
Comments: Please tell me some excercise for reducing breast size.
Comments: Tips are really excellent and cn follow them in less time,thanx
City: New Delhi
Comments: hello i am 40 yrs old i m working mother, pls help me.i want remove small line in my forhead and undereye and around eye pls give me ur beauty tips. i have normal skin my height 54 and i m not fat and not thin. pls tell me i am smart and fit my body and face glow. if possible pls tell me in kitchen product. pls help me thxs i m waiting for ur relpy
Comments: your tips are too good. pl suggest me bal. diet as i have put on weight, give weight chart accord. to height thanks
Comments: pl tell me some exercise for reducing stomach
Comments: please inform me that how to develop the breast size.
Name: mona gupta
Comments: hi, the tips are amazing , keep it up
DISCUSSION FORUMS ON
Casino mit großen Boni
Ich bin auf der Suche nach einem Casino mit großen Boni ... - till till read >>
I have medium volume hair but my hair type is very thin and silky. Due to which my hair doesn't hold curls well for long time. I heard that texturizing spray helps in solving the problem. Could you please suggest some good tex ... - Amulya Peru read >>
Texturizing spray for thin hair
I have medium volume hair but my hair type is very thin and silky. Due to which my hair doesn't hold curls for long hours. I have heard that texturizing spray helps to solve the above problem. Could someone please suggest the ... - Amulya Peru read >>
It's not a problem with this you will get beautiful hairs after that I'm having herbal hair oil for this ... - Ramkumar read >>
Welcome ... - Ramkumar read >>
I'm having home made herbal oil ... - Ramkumar read >>
Using a hair shampoo on the kid can be quite scary, but using a tear-free baby shampoo has made my baby's bath routine smooth and tear-free. I got the Natural Baby Shampoo from the moms co and its soo good! ... - busywittymom read >>
My name is Olivia and I'm new to this group ... - Olivia Benjamin read >>
Hi all we provide Hair Fall solutions. you can contact us. servicelevels21 - at - g - mail
Its cost also reasonable and we will keep guiding you. You will start getting results of our medicines (Ayurvedic only)within a month. ... - Ayurvedic Solutions read >>
RE:RE:Painful licecombing scheduled
Hi. Just remembered u today after wearing gajras ... - Mnt read >>