1 kg of fresh boneless chicken
1/2 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp cornflour
1 tsp vinegar
5 - 6 chopped green chillies
1 tsp ajino moto
1/2 cup diced onions
1/2 cup diced capsicums
1 tsp white pepper powder
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Marinate the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, garlic paste, soya sauce, egg and cornflour for 2 hours.
2. Now heat oil in a pan and add green chillies, the marinade, stir fry and cook till done.
3. Add onions, capsicum and soya sauce. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Add vinegar and serve hot.
Feedback on recipe
Name: gwskjdhwkjcnlwhl City: hyderabad Comments: ITS WASTE OF TIME TO WATCH SUCH SITESName: preethi City: hyderabad Comments: wonderfull!!!!Name: Shabeen City: Melbourne Comments: Oh it was awesome!!! Name: suhama City: noida Comments: tell me the ecipe of chicken noodles chicken burger and tandoorie chicken
Name: Debjani City: Kolkata Comments: Seems Good..I will try today..Name: shilpa City: mumbai Comments: this dish was just what i wanted
it is awsomeName: Anu City: Zhuhai , China Comments: Thanks .. i am new to cooking but this recepie was Great one .. thanks .. i loved it .. Name: Lon City: Canada Comments: Great recipe. How do I make the gravy look darker? I don't want to use too much Soya sauce.Name: lucky City: here Comments: bakwasName: priya City: kolkata Comments: its really bakwas
Name: benedicta dias City: Ras Al Khaimah - U.A.E Comments: Great recipe very easy and good for beginners.Name: kajal City: mumbai Comments: its really a bakwas site and bakwas reciepieName: Aarti City: mumbai Comments: yaks gandhaName: Ajmal Chughtai City: Toronto Comments: it was my wife who made it,however it was exactly the way we wanted it, great.Name: ruchika City: karnal Comments: its gud and easy 2 cook.its gud coz it z not deep fried n gud2 tasteName: madhuri City: hyderabad Comments: nice recipeName: saima City: mumbai Comments: the recipe is good but i feel tomato sauce should also be added to make it more tasty as soya sauce makes it sour in taste.And also ginger and garlic should be crushed and fried until they turn brown.Name: Maninder City: Delhi Comments: Sab totally wastage of time. This reciepes is of same as home food.Plz. go.Name: Fiona huang City: China Comments: Where to put Aligino motoName: anurag City: gaziabad Comments: mujhe chicken ki khub recepie bhejo [ hindi mein ]Name: Siddharth City: Bangalore Comments: To be honest, it was not what I was looking for, but that does not mean it was bad. In fact it was even better than what was looking far. Don´ t listen to the others who say it does not work. I just started cooking 2 months back and it worked perfectly.
1. The ajino moto needs to be added in the end. That´ s what the packet said so that´ s what I did.
2. I added some lime to give the whole dish a tangy flavour.Name: Namu City: Siliguri Comments: I have noted down the recipe n i cant wait to try itName: benazir City: london Comments: i really like it keep it upName: akshatha City: karnataka Comments: it was wonderful.. thanks arshi :) so simple n yet so tasty. Name: chaitali City: Kolkata Comments: It´ s good I will try it.Name: Priya City: Chennai Comments: CorrectName: somapoddar City: kolkata Comments: It´ s avery easy & wanderful chatpata recipe &also very good for those who have just started cooking.Name: richa City: hyderabad Comments: i can prepare much better than thisName: Brown boy City: Toronto Comments: Amazing Dish, exactly what I was looking for!Name: Mariel City: mumbai Comments: thanks i was able to make a loveyl chillie chicken for my family & fnds Name: Arshi City: delhi Comments: Sorry i missed the ajinomoto, you can add it with salt and pepper.Name: kamla City: Baroda Comments: Step by step procedure for making the marinade should have been given. You know why? Egg and Cornflour got messed up! Name: Subir City: Kolkata Comments: It is not what I was looking for try more better next time and exclude Ajino Moto from your Recipe Name: Sudha MS City: qatar Comments: Its very nice i was looking for the same thankyou very muchName: Sudha MS City: qatar Comments: Its very nice i was looking for the same thankyou very muchName: Einstein City: Brisbane Comments: Yeah, seems yummy, im gonna try it, thanks for the recepieName: nikhil City: austria Comments: it s really worst, i think i can give u a a better recipeName: RAJU City: new york Comments: really tasty and easy to makeName: Jagdip City: Chandigarh Comments: If you have not tasted Punjabi chilly chiken adjacent to bus stand at Kapurthala...you dont know wat chily chicken is about.Wat to tell u of chilly chiken at central thana in Moga.Name: Raj City: Coimbatore Comments: Recipe seems to be good. I should try. Should onion be added at the end for 1 minute. Is this 1 minute enough?Name: Raj City: Coimbatore Comments: Recipe seems to be good. I should try. Should onion be added at the end for 1 minute. Is this 1 minute enough?Name: sherine City: sydney Comments: its a very bad one, pliz dont try thisName: nandini City: bamgalore Comments: not yet tryed lts seeName: Heena City: Bangalore Comments: i will try to do it today nice Name: salma City: usa Comments: i dont know there r so many good and bad comments i really want to try but seriously after looking this comments i will also try other sites and than make itName: Aamina shariq City: mumbai Comments: Easy to Cook .....thx Name: khushi City: jaipur Comments: it was nice and easy to cook....thanks....Name: aakancha City: patana Comments: this is goodName: rajkamal nagi City: amritsarpunjab Comments: all right. but in the last there is no need of vinegar. Name: Jinta Sangeeth City: UAE Comments: Easy to cook and tasty
RE: Non-Veg Diet Plan
Hi person, So can you say what would be the diet that have to be followed to burn calories because it is the best which would be done by others and even they may also try that one and solve the iss ... - Leviread >>
RE:warm water with honey and lemon
Hi Shals, So you are trying to burn calorie and then have you tried for any other process and what was the result of that and can you share that if possible and we too can will know about that also ... - Siriread >>
RE: Non-Veg Diet Plan
Hi person, You have prepared a well chart only for your diet then are you following it or not can you say how much weight you have lost could you post all such details if possible can you share peo ... - Leelaread >>
RE:warm water with honey and lemon
Hello Shals, Then did you try that one and did it got worked or not can you say about that because many people will also be ready to do or follow that one can you say what you have done about that ... - Neelread >>
you can also make custard with fruit salad. cut fruits and make custard add it in the fruits and keep it in fridge to set it.you also can make pineapple cake or cup cakes forr him. just add pineapple ... - sairead >>
you alsoo can just make mayo sandwiches. spread mayonnaise on the slice add potato and cheese on it. sprinkle chat masala on it then spread small amount of mayonnaise on it and keep it on the the othe ... - kavyaread >>
eveenn i have some recipes with dates. if you love chat items then u will love this recipe. take dates and tamarind soak them in water add some vinegar to it. soak it full night. next day take it out ... - sneharead >>
wow very delicious recipes u said.mouthwateerinng. ifount the idea of toothpick and fruits covered with molten choclates are superb. i dout childrenn will eat chapati with grated apple or anty fruit. ... - sandhyaread >>