---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >threptin biscuits (diskettes)
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:threptin biscuits (diskettes)
2007-08-21
Name: Rashmi
Hi all,

My son is 10 months old and a very fussy eater. He weighs around 7.7 kg which I think is a little on the lower side.
I would like to know if any one of have tried threptin biscuits, for what purpose and if they were recommended by your doc.

Thanks!
Rashmi

2016-05-25
Name: Naveena
Subject:  RE:threptin biscuits (diskettes)
Hi Rashmi,
So can you say what have you done be cause you have posted this message also and it would be useful for all the people also and i think it would be helpful for all the people also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-18
Name: Rekha
Hi rashmi,
So can you say that the biscuits had you feeded or not and it would be better if you share that and the other parent also will come to know about that also and it would be really helpful for others also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-16
Name: Shiny
Hi Rashmi,
So you are in confusion that whether the biscuits to be taken or not and what you have decided can you say did you gave that biscuits to your baby and what had happened also it would be better you would share what had happened also.

2016-05-13
Name: Naina
Hi Rashmi,
Why would you feed your baby with the biscuits you can make some item at home and feed it to your son so that he will be fine and healthy and what naught he will get some energy also you just try this if you like it.

2016-05-12
Name: keerthi
Hey Rashmi
Threptin biscuits are real good ones to feed your baby.they contains lot of vitamins and sugars hence kids will like it so much.Also try feeding him good ones like fruits,pulses boiled and made into paste.

2016-05-11
Name: Ani
Hello Rashmi,
Who suggested you to give such biscuits to the child and so what you have decided to do can you say that and it would be better if you share did you keep the food the people suggested you or not.

2016-05-09
Name: Tanu
hello Rashmi,
I do not know about the biscuits you have posted but you should know what ingredients are used to made it and then only you need to give to your baby to eat.First you find about them then only you go further.

2016-05-07
Name: tanay
you should not believe in this and should give a proper diet to the children.

2010-03-22
Name: Kavya
Subject:  threptin biscuits
hi rashmi,
you said that you bought threptin biscuits from uk for ur son....actually i am 6 months pregnant and craving for these biscuits,could you pls tell me where did you get those from(which store).I live in outskirts of london.

2007-08-26
Name: Rashmi
Subject:  Thanks for the response-one more query
Dear all,

Thanks a million for all the responses.

I too will start giving ' em to my son...just one furher query...they are
available in diff favours like cocoa etc.... so should I be giving the normal (with no added flavour) ones...?
BTW! I am in india (Banagalore).

2007-08-26
Name: sandhya
Subject:  hi
Yaah give him the normal one no flavours are needed
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-08-23
Name: neysha
Subject:  i get them from india
Hi there,

I did get them when my parents were coming to USA.I don' t have idea where to find/get them in USA. sorry!

2007-08-23
Name: sandhya
Subject:  hi
Hi !

My kid is 8th month i too give her threptin biscuits... my mom suggested as my kid is weighing less she is 7.5 kg ..nad i confirmed with a good pharmacy store ..
Its good but my kid doesnot eat regularly i give her total one biscuit no problem

2007-08-31
Name: Rashmi
Subject:  Thank you!
Thanks a lot for all your responses :-)

I have procured the threptin biscuits from my nearby pharmacy.

For all who are interested, they should easily be available at good pharmacy or departmental stores.

2007-08-21
Name: Neysha
Subject:  I am using it!
Hi there,

I am feeding my baby since he was five-six month old. I used only 1/4 biscuits soaked into Brest milk 2 mins and feed it within 10mins. I don' t care about doc/Pedi opinion since we are in USA.I did check with Indian family based Pedi they said ok after 6 months (since baby required high protein diet and energy).

2007-08-22
Name: Lucky
Subject:  Hey Neysha
Hey Neysha,

Do u get those biscuits in USA?? If yes then where?

Thanks!

2007-08-21
Name: Swapna
Subject:  threptin in US?
Neysha

I love threptin cookies . Do you get them in the US? In Indian stores? Ive been craving them during pg and I never got them. Im in CA. Let me know if you got it from the stores here or got it online.
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
threptin biscuits (diskettes)

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Pedia sure or Junior Horlicks
Hi
Before feeding any thing to the baby you have to check about that because it is not so safe for feeding the baby with out knowing completely then you need to consult to the doctor and feed the baby it would be better for you.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:Is Ragi same as Kutu
Hi
It can be know with the taste instead of searching here and there it would be better you just taste and confirm about that then only you can find about that also.I wish you would do that and let us know also.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
It would be better you need to consult to the doctor and then find the difference between the both and then you will know and share what you have done also so it will help other people also.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:Cornflakes for 9 months old
Hi Monika,
So you have to find out about all those thins before feeding to baby because there were infants and can you say what you have done also because any other mother would also feed their baby with the same food.... - Vasu [View Message]
RE:sleeping medicine for babies
Hi gauri,
There would not be any medicine for baby they need to have tummy full of milk and any other food and should go for sleep that would be nice to them and there will not be any healthy problems also.I wish you would do that.... - Charmi [View Message]
RE:threptin biscuits (diskettes)
Hi Rashmi,
So can you say what have you done be cause you have posted this message also and it would be useful for all the people also and i think it would be helpful for all the people also.... - Naveena [View Message]
RE:Yellow Urine & consipation
hi Paul,
So can you say what you had done had you consulted to the doctor and what medicine he has given to you can you share about that and it will be useful for any other parents also and it would be better also.
... - Madhu [View Message]

Sleep deprivation Video..