---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >similac formulas in india
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:similac formulas in india
2007-04-14
Name: pari
hi!
can anyone tell me if similac baby formulas are available in india. one of my twins is on similac neosure and the other one is on similac advance.
is there anyone who has been to india and knows their substitute if they are not available?
thanks,
pari.

2007-04-15
Name: SAM
Subject:  simlac
hi
Smilac is available in babyshop ulsoor road bangalore

SAM
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-10-01
Name: manju
Subject:  similac
hi friends,
is similac advance with DHA and ARA available or just the plain one with iron can anyone plz tell me
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-06-26
Name: sejal shah
Subject:  Similac Neosure
hi, can u give me the detailed address of this place in bangalore where similac neosure is availabe.....my sister´ s coming down from the U.S and would need it for her kids

Thank You
Sejal
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
similac formulas in india

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Feeding honey to babies under 1
Hello Jaya,
It would be better you need to consult to the doctor or any of your nanny or in laws or parents they will give you correct decision to be taken and do not take self decision because it reflects child health.... - Guna [View Message]
RE:Solids for 4 month old baby
Hello Arjun,
Does 4 1/2 month baby would take solid food can you suggest it after it is done because it may help other people also so can you post what you have done it would be better you consult to the doctor and feed the baby.... - Madhu [View Message]
RE:Solids for 4 month old baby
hello Arjun,
I think people would start cerelac for the baby to eat because it is easily digestible and it would give lot of energy also.I wish it would be better if you consult the doctor and feed the baby.... - Munna [View Message]
RE:Two Months Old Baby Feeding..
Hello Anitha,
Am very sorry i think you can consult to the milk banks there is chance of getting breast milk and it would be better before feeding the baby with packet milk you consult to the doctor.And let us know what you have done.... - Guna [View Message]
RE:Two Months Old Baby Feeding..
Hello Anitha,
So what have you done to solve your problem you have given packet milk to the baby or used any medicine for re lactating of the milk.Can you share what you have done so that we can know about that.... - Kittu [View Message]
RE:Introducing Solid
Hello Sudipta,
Many people will put all types of solid to the kids when they are in five months but it would be better you can consult to your elders like in laws or your parents because they would give you the list and you confirm with the doctors also.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:solid feeding
Hello Sudipta,
If you have any doubts you can clarify with the doctor they would give you with the best solution because they will provide with the list of foods which will digest and which is not so that your problem will be solved also.... - Sanju [View Message]

How to Stitch Dress for Your Toddler at Home Video