---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >similac formulas in india
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:similac formulas in india
2007-04-14
Name: pari
hi!
can anyone tell me if similac baby formulas are available in india. one of my twins is on similac neosure and the other one is on similac advance.
is there anyone who has been to india and knows their substitute if they are not available?
thanks,
pari.

2007-04-15
Name: SAM
Subject:  simlac
hi
Smilac is available in babyshop ulsoor road bangalore

SAM
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-10-01
Name: manju
Subject:  similac
hi friends,
is similac advance with DHA and ARA available or just the plain one with iron can anyone plz tell me
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-06-26
Name: sejal shah
Subject:  Similac Neosure
hi, can u give me the detailed address of this place in bangalore where similac neosure is availabe.....my sister´ s coming down from the U.S and would need it for her kids

Thank You
Sejal
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
similac formulas in india

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Is Ragi same as Kutu
So can you say what is meant by ragi and as of now i think you got even the solution also can you share what it is exactly and it would be better also if you would share that one in the forum also.... - ami [View Message]
RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
Some of the ingredients change .But why dont you search at the back of the tins which is provided with ingredient charts so that you could get a better idea of these 2 products. Try and please let us know.... - sneha [View Message]
RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
Hi mother,
So can you say what was the difference you have seen between lactogen and cerelac and what would you suggest also that would be better they would get some idea about that also.I hope you would revert.... - Kamini [View Message]
RE:Nestum or Cerelac?
Hi Ramya,
So then what would you suggest either nestum or cerelac which would be better according to you can you say that and then mothers will get some idea about that and they would feed their kids with the same.... - Rupali [View Message]
RE:Want to start Lactogen but how NULLNULLNULL
Hi Shwetha,
So can you say what would be better either lactogen or cerelac can you say about that because it would be better for all the people also and i wish you would do also that and i wish you would say also.... - Patro [View Message]
RE:Ghee, Sugar etc for a 6 month old- Please advise
Hi Lady,
SO you have to say now either ghee can be given for all the kids when they are infants can you say that and it would be possible for all the parent that they can give their babies also so happily to their kids.... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:What to avoid when nursingNULL
Hi Ole,
So then what you have done to solve the issue or problem to be closed then it would be better if you share all those things and it will be useful for all the people also and it would be better and they will be glad to you also.... - Lakta [View Message]

Ways to say no Video..