---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >similac formulas in india
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:similac formulas in india
2007-04-14
Name: pari
hi!
can anyone tell me if similac baby formulas are available in india. one of my twins is on similac neosure and the other one is on similac advance.
is there anyone who has been to india and knows their substitute if they are not available?
thanks,
pari.

2007-04-15
Name: SAM
Subject:  simlac
hi
Smilac is available in babyshop ulsoor road bangalore

SAM
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-10-01
Name: manju
Subject:  similac
hi friends,
is similac advance with DHA and ARA available or just the plain one with iron can anyone plz tell me
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-06-26
Name: sejal shah
Subject:  Similac Neosure
hi, can u give me the detailed address of this place in bangalore where similac neosure is availabe.....my sister´ s coming down from the U.S and would need it for her kids

Thank You
Sejal
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
similac formulas in india

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:menu n recipes for 7 months old baby
Hey monica, you can check online google will give you the best ideas is what i feel... - poorni [View Message]
RE:Starting Amul Taaza in 5months
hi richa
you had posted this year ago so what you used for your baby. as per my suggestion fro 5 months baby mother brest feeding is compulsory.... - heena [View Message]
RE:Starting Amul Taaza in 5months
hi richa,
take proper consultation from doctor and after give baby milk, but for 5 month baby brest feeding is compulsory.... - gowardhan [View Message]
RE:Ghee, Sugar etc for a 6 month old- Please advise
When it comes to children at such a young age, one must remember that the quantity of the food is what's most important. Excess of even something beneficial can end up causing harm to the body. I will not be able to comment on sugar since I haven't tried that when my child was younger. However, I used to feed my child very small amounts of Gowardhan ghee when he was around... - Priya [View Message]
RE:Aavin milk is good
Hi Minka,
Avain milk might be some milk which are prepared in milk dairy form.So i think it might be toned already.... - Pari [View Message]
RE:Ghee, Sugar etc for a 6 month old- Please advise
Hi Person,
Feeding such type of food is good only but the thing is it must be feeded in small quantity only.... - Elizabeth [View Message]
RE:Want to start Lactogen but how NULLNULLNULL
Hi Shwetha,
If you really feel that by feeding lactogen baby would get some energy then you can feed that baby food.... - Levi [View Message]

Tips for Raising Confident children Video..