---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >lacto calamine lotion?? is it good?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Skin Talk:lacto calamine lotion?? is it good?
2007-02-17
Name: anonymous
Hi what are the benefits of using lacto calamine? i heard that it lightens scars and makes the skin fair is it true? any experiences? and do u use it on the face? help guys!

2007-03-13
Name: Datasmi
Subject:  Scar Lightener
Hi there: for about 2 years I have been searching for a remedy to remove darks scars on my legs caused from misquito bites! Finally, I have found the remedy. I recently (1 month ago) purchased ROSANCE X18 (lightening cream) and FAIR & WHITE SERUM. I began mixing the 2 together and let tell you (apply in the morning, applying in the afternoon and then before going to bed), no word of a lie, it has been about a month and a half later and the darks scars on my legs are so much lighter and exfoliating will certainly clear help before applying the cream remedy...try this it, does work!

I am so excited I am reading so my posts here and pasting my new found scar lightener remedy!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-19
Name: jia
Subject:  ROSANCE X18
where il find ROSANCE X18 in india???what is the price of ROSANCE X18 in india...please reply need it
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-02-18
Name: tassy
Subject:  lacto calamine
Lacto Calamine, if used regularly after bath does lighten the scars and blemishes, but it is of no use for fair skin, more over if it does not sooth your skin type it tans you further..... this is out of my own experience
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-02-17
Name: anonymous
Subject:  ...
is the american one and indian one the same?

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
lacto calamine lotion?? is it good?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Facts about Psoriasis
test... - test [View Message]
nice one!... - ak [View Message]
ayurvedic... - akshta [View Message]
milk is good option... - abhi [View Message]
ayurvedic is on top... - sameer [View Message]
RE:scar !!!
Hey Nandini, do one thing just apply some amount of lemon over the scar it will help you in removing the scar and also clean your skin. use lemon water.... - Tia [View Message]
RE:Kaya Skin Clinic reviews online?
Hi Rupali all you need to do is to go to google and put "good reviews on kaya skin clinic" you will be provided with a set of reviews. Yes there are quite effective.... - Bachu [View Message]

Influence of TV on Teenagers Video..