---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >lacto calamine lotion?? is it good?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Skin Talk:lacto calamine lotion?? is it good?
2007-02-17
Name: anonymous
Hi what are the benefits of using lacto calamine? i heard that it lightens scars and makes the skin fair is it true? any experiences? and do u use it on the face? help guys!
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2007-03-13
Name: Datasmi
Subject:  Scar Lightener
Hi there: for about 2 years I have been searching for a remedy to remove darks scars on my legs caused from misquito bites! Finally, I have found the remedy. I recently (1 month ago) purchased ROSANCE X18 (lightening cream) and FAIR & WHITE SERUM. I began mixing the 2 together and let tell you (apply in the morning, applying in the afternoon and then before going to bed), no word of a lie, it has been about a month and a half later and the darks scars on my legs are so much lighter and exfoliating will certainly clear help before applying the cream remedy...try this it, does work!

I am so excited I am reading so my posts here and pasting my new found scar lightener remedy!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-11-19
Name: jia
Subject:  ROSANCE X18
where il find ROSANCE X18 in india???what is the price of ROSANCE X18 in india...please reply need it
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-02-18
Name: tassy
Subject:  lacto calamine
Lacto Calamine, if used regularly after bath does lighten the scars and blemishes, but it is of no use for fair skin, more over if it does not sooth your skin type it tans you further..... this is out of my own experience
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-02-17
Name: anonymous
Subject:  ...
is the american one and indian one the same?

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
lacto calamine lotion?? is it good?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:tanned skin in groin area
Keep your skin clean and dry. Apply moisturizer. For more effective treatments or home remedies try searching it on the internet and try what you think would be possible for you to do and they do it for 2-3 months.... - Nandini [View Message]
RE:acme problem after delivery
Your dermatologist is right and instead of taking medicines from him you should wait for a couple of months and let your hormones get balanced and then see the change in your skin and acne if it still remains then go to the doctor.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Kaya Skin Clinic reviews online?
It is difficult to know if the reviews online are genuine but then if you want to try their treatment then talk to someone who has consulted them and has got the treatment and ask them if it was effective and worth the fees.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Are there any better Skin care clinics?
These 2 are the only ones i know too. There might be many more but these 2 are the most reputed ones. And for the rates you won't be able to find the exact price of their packages but you can find approximations. ... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:remedy for balck head
There are hundreds of home remedies on the internet for blackheads. The one i find most effective is , apply a thin layer of toothpaste on the area and let it dry. Keep it for 15 to 20 mins and then scrub it off.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:remedy for balck head
There are sheets available in the market that you have to stick to the area where you have black heads and leave for the recommended time and pull it of and all the pores are cleaned. These sheets are usually for the nose. ... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:scar !!!
Show it to a dermatologist and see what he says about it because it is not safe to play with these things. If you are having any problems with your skin and you don't know what it is then don't experiment on it.... - Ritu [View Message]

Home theatre in my house Video..