---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Diet plan for 7 months old baby
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Diet plan for 7 months old baby
2006-12-01
Name: chintal
Hi,

I have 7 month old boy.
His wt: 17lb 4oz and
I am giving him rice cereal ,Vegetable(gerber or home made),
Dal, kichadi, fruits
What other things , i can give him as he is now 7months old.
sometimes i make sheera for him. I need indian vegetarian recepies for my boy.

Thanks

2006-12-01
Name: Hetal
Subject:  check the post by lucky
check the post by lucky,,it has it all !
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Diet plan for 7 months old baby

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Nestum or Cerelac?
Hi Ramya,
So can you say what would be better either nestum or cerelac which will be more healthier and hygienic and tastier for kids to eat also because you have posted this one some years back and you have to comment on this.... - seema [View Message]
RE:Is Ragi same as Kutu
Hi Monika,
So can you say what is meant by ragi and as of now i think you got even the solution also can you share what it is exactly and it would be better also if you would share that one in the forum also.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:menu n recipes for 7 months old baby
Hi Monica,
Can you suggest what would be the menu recipes you had preferred for your baby and it might be useful for all the people also who do have kids of that age also and your message will be valuable for them.... - Medhha [View Message]
RE:Pedia sure or Junior Horlicks
Hi Jancy,
So what you have given for your baby can you say that and it will be better before feeding any thing for the baby you just consult to the doctor and they would give you with the better guidance for them also.... - Mala [View Message]
RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
Hi Mother,
So i think that you got an clear idea about the difference between the lactogen and other you had mentioned also then can you share about that and people will also come to know about that also.... - Keetu [View Message]
RE:Aavin milk is good
Hi Minka,
So what you have done can you say because your posting is being done long years ago and can you say what you have done also that would be better and can you suggest to others what you have done also.... - Leela [View Message]
RE:Ghee, Sugar etc for a 6 month old- Please advise
Hi Person,
So the list you have posted is good for any kid and it can be take so happily also and i would say that please do take care of all those things also and it would be the best for the children only.... - lew [View Message]

Child of divorced parents Video..