• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >14 months old Not drinking milk
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Feeding: 14 months old Not drinking milk
Name: Aarti Haravde
Date: 2006-10-18
Hi,

I am a mother of 14 months old son. His birth weight was 7.9 lbs and now he is 21.12 lbs. His diet is Gerber oatmeal cereal for breakfast 1 to 2 oz milk(sometimes), dal rice and mix vege khichadi for lunch ,mashed and boiled apple with milk for evening snack and again same khichadi for dinner. He drinks breastmilk 2 to 3 times a day. His problem is when he was 11 months old he left bottle and along with it he left drinking milk too. Sometimes the whole day he doesn't drink cow milk or foumula. I am worried about his calcium requirement. He got 6 teeth but they don't look white, they r yellowish. I do clean them with gerber toothpaste for infant. But still the color is not white.

Please help me for fullfilling my son's milk requirement.
Name: supriyasanoj
Subject:  hai!
Date: 2006-10-18
Try giving him yougurt made of whole milk and cheese.both my kids give me tough time feeding milk so this is what i do.you can make yougurt at home with vitamin d milk or buy the yougurt for babies which comes in lots of flavours.try cheese singles.kids like them too.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
14 months old Not drinking milk

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Dr. Prashant udavant
Had same experience like Reema this week at Sai Children hospital of Dr Prashant udavant.
truly Dr. Prashant is horrible pediatrician, he will leave your child unattended the moment he got opportunity to milk more money from other patient. And there is always chaos at his hospital...... - Ramakant [View Message]
Feeding honey to babies under 1
Can i feed honey to my 9 month old baby ? Is infant botulism is common in india also ?... - Jaya Krishnan [View Message]
stem cell banking
Trust Lifecell International Pvt Ltd as they have provided better service when compared to other so far. We are going to sign up with them in few days.... - Malini [View Message]
give me your number
hi... - siva [View Message]
Two Months Old Baby Feeding..
Im mother of two months old baby. my breastfeeding is not enough for my baby.. i can able to feed twice in a day. Please advice me

To increase my breastfeed and Alternate solution for my baby feeding(if mother milk not enough)

Can i give packed milk? or some other milk product..... - Anitha Suresh [View Message]
bottle feeding problem
Hi all, I have 2and half month daughter she is bottle feed ..she spits after every feed sometimes vomit.I burp her and hold her in upright position nothing helped her she cries while spitting and some times even 1hr after feeding milk will come out from with .how do I help her... - Akshatha Pradyumna [View Message]
Stem cell banking for my baby
I would suggest you to opt for LifeCell International Pvt. Ltd. They are the most trusted stem cell banks, which safeguards your baby' s stem cell at affordable prices. It has given me a lifetime opportunity to secure my child' s future health. I appreciate the service provided by lifecell, as the executive person was present in the hospital within an hour of the phone cal... - Lavanya Mohan [View Message]

The Evolution of Mobile Phones Video