• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >my wife´ s head shave
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Hair Care: my wife´ s head shave
Name: sukumar balaji
Date: 2009-12-23
hi friend' s my marriage is over bef two month' s yesterday my wife said that she had vowed to shave both of our head i din' t have any problem to shave but she had knee lengthed hair pls suggest me to allow her to shave or not

Name: vissu
Subject:  it´ s great........
Date: 2011-03-31
it is so nice to see u r willing to shave your head yearly.......i like your owth , but iam also having problems in my love , now i also making a promise that we both want to shave our heads at home........! is it good sister..?
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Aravindhavadivel
Subject:  Photos
Date: 2010-03-13
Hai brother i am new to this site.Could you send me your before and after headshave photos of both you & your wife?

Name: deepa
Subject:  head shave
Date: 2010-01-16
hi friend' s iam deepa sukumar' s wife our' s is love marriage we faced many problem' s bef marriage so i vowed that both of us shave our head aft marriage i shaved my knee lengthed hair because of that only i love my hair but iam in the situation to shave so we went to our native place near mayiladurai(kuladeivam temple) the bef day my husband told me to tie the hair into two plaits and he knot some flowers in it next day we went to temple first my husband sat bef the barber he wet my hubby' s hair throughly and started shaving he finished in 4 min the i sat bef the barber he removed one oe my plait and shaved it first when my hair fell down in my lap i started crying the barber stoped and my husband consoled me then the barber again started i cried for the whole process i din' t cover my head i going outside without covering the bald head i din' t have the boycut plan or to get back the knee lengthed hair i want to shave yearly once and i have noted the date of my headshave it is over on 6.1.2010 and i plan to shave both of our heads in 6.1.2011

Name: krishna
Subject:  hs
Date: 2013-10-20
hai miss.deepa first up-all congratulations for u r love marriage
how many times u shave u r head till now
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: krishna
Subject:  headshave
Date: 2013-03-07
hi...
deepa garu your are really great
this your also u r shave your head.

Name: Radha
Subject:  Wow!
Date: 2010-01-16
It is really great, Deepa, that you have planned to shave every year. It is also nice to hear that you are not covering your head. But do not shed tear next time round. You must get tonsured happily and not with sadness or tears. Then only the spiritual benefits of getting tonsured accrue.
So, be steadfast in your resolve to get tonsured every year. Since your hair is long, and since you are planning not to cut till next Jan, you will be having about 10 inches of hair by next Jan - enough to put a small braid. Good. Keep it up. Shave every Jan happily, even if you are pregnant at that time.

Name: sukumar
Subject:  hi
Date: 2010-01-14
hi friends as i said me and my wife finished our head shave last week only my wife shave her knee lengthed hair it' s an nice experience she is so nice in bald look if any body wants i ask her to shr her experience with u

Name: head shave
Date: 2010-01-15
hi can u share ur wife´ head shave.

Subject:  Head shave experience
Date: 2010-01-14
Sure! Sukumar! I am eagerly awaiting her narration about her head shave. Ask her to write it and post it at the earliest.
Is she going around bald or covering her head? I suggest she goes around without covering (of course not when it is too cold or there is scorching Sun).
Is she going to grow back the knee length hair (it may take about 4 years) or will she sport a boycut? I suggest she grows back full length.

Subject:  What is your problem?
Date: 2009-12-25
When your wife herself has vowed that she would shave off her knee-length hair, what is your problem. In fact you should be proud of your wife' s religiosity and courage. Not many have both these qualities.
So allow her to get her head shaved happily. Once she gets into family way, her hair will grow very fast and in three years she will get back knee-length hair.
She will look so beautiful with bald head that you yourself may ask her to shave again.
Even I shaved off midback hair just two weeks after my marriage and I got back the length in two years. And it was such a happy experience getting shaved and going around bald. Since then I have shaved two more times and looking forward to my next tonsure two years hence.

Subject:  Go ahead
Date: 2009-12-26
Then just go ahead and both of you get tonsured at the earliest.

Subject:  hi radha
Date: 2009-12-26
hi radha we r not with our parents so i don´ t want thier permission but i iam confused to allow her but she is strong in her decision to shave her head that too she want to do immedietly so only i have posted my situation to get suggesstions

Subject:  head shave for wife
Dear Sukumar
If possible seek the support and acceptance for the tonsure from your parents. If that is not possible, forget it. Let her make up her mind. Once she gets tonsured, a lot of people will ask too many questions in an objectionable manner. She must make up her mind not to take such objections seriously. Second, though it is a vow she must resolve to enjoy the tonsure and its aftermath. Otherwise she herself may regret it and even curse me for having encouraged her. This should not happen.
If she has made up her mind like this, then both of you go to the temple of your choice on an appointed day. Let her comb and plait her hair neatly. It is too long to leave it unplaited. Both of you go to the temple barber after buying the requisite ticket or whatever. One after the other give your heads to him. In five minutes each of you will get up with nice bald heads. Take bath in the temple tank or wherever else that you wish. Go to darshan of the God of that temple. And that is it.
If she has guts to show off her bald head to everyone in her office, let her do it. But if she is too shy for that let her cover her head with a nice scarf for about a fortnight.

hi radha thanks for reply ours is love marriage we faced many problem to get married so she vowed to shave both of our head if we get married sucessfully pls suggest to me the wat she wants to do bef tonsure

Name: deena
Subject:  gangrats for tonsure
Date: 2009-12-24
realy ur wife very grate u sent after the shave b4 shave to mail

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
my wife´ s head shave

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
hairstyle
dear joy,
thanks for your informative reply.Its quite sometime since my original decision to give a bowlcut to akash.He had a bowl cut for 6 months,initially the sides were razor shaved,but then it was difficult to get it shaved each time.After 6 months,akash had a ceremony done on him,where we had him ear pierced and made him wear earrings.The earrings were not for ... - sanjana rohan [View Message]
suitable haircut for your son
you can give a haircut to your son it is very simple put a bowl on your sons head and trim the hair under the bowl or you can even shave the hair under the bowl using a razor so that you can give him a nice bowlcut or if you are an expert in cutting hair in perfect shape you can give him a mushroomcut with out a bowl using a razor or a trimmer ,i am also giving a razor sha... - joy [View Message]
headshave
i think give a headshave to your son in every week end by you yourself ,i think he will be so cute with a headshave ,so buy a razor and a shaving cream and do it yourself ,it will be cheaper also... - jeevan [View Message]
Preeti´ s vow fulfilling
Preeti
On 31-7-2014 you had told that you had decided to tonsure your head and shave your armpits in barber shop and two months later shave your two months growth in Tirupati. It is one month since then. Have you shaved your head in barbershop?... - Ram Singh [View Message]
Niharika´ s head shave
Niharika
You had told on 23-7-2014 that you and your husband wanted to shave your heads in a temple in Mumbai. Have you done the head shaves?... - Ram Singh [View Message]
Headshave with tuft
Dear Sreenivasa, we have not heard anything about and after your decision to implmwnt family tradition with cleanshaven head and tuft at the top.How you are experiencing now? ... - subray p hegde [View Message]
Tonsure
Hallo, you have not explained to my earier letter regarding length of your hair that too for well grown for 6 months. How much length is your tuft now or have you got the long tuft cut for short while getting tonsured at barbershop. Is your mother and wife tolerated for such a long length hair which will be more than neatly cut craff. Why you made so delay for tonsureing w... - subray p hegde [View Message]

How to buy a Digital Camera Video