• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Beauty & Grooming Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >archie AA pearl cream
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Skin Talk: archie AA pearl cream
Name: in need pls help
Date: 2005-10-01
hi, i want to clear my dought the archie cream that i got from the store is (archie pearl cream) its light brown in colour is this the cream which i will have to mix with the stillmans bleaching and fairnloverly and apply on the face n leave it ovenight for a clearer complextion, please reply me thanks.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
archie AA pearl cream

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
ACNE
I suffer from ACNES at such an early age,my parents went to doctors in many places with the hope of curing me of the disease. However, my conditions did not get any better despite the expense of a lot of money. They decided to have a try and took me to a Chinese hospital. The affected sites on my body had improved significantly in less than a month. After reinforcement tre... - BETTY [View Message]
anyone has white pigmentations?
I suffer from vitligo at such an early age,my parents went to doctors in many places with the hope of curing me of the disease. However, my conditions did not get any better despite the expense of a lot of money. They decided to have a try and took me to a Chinese hospital. The affected sites on my body had improved significantly in less than a month. After reinforcement t... - stephnie [View Message]
Please help!!
I need to get rid of my scars. I want to try a good, safe to use scar cream which does not cause break outs and fades my scars quickly... - amanda homes [View Message]
it is traditional chinese medicine
hi, you cannot find in India, it is in the North of China, if you want to know more about this treatment, please visit their website:vitiligotcm... - STEPHINIE [View Message]
my vitiligo is cured
I suffer from vitligo at such an early age,my parents went to doctors in many places with the hope of curing me of the disease. However, my conditions did not get any better despite the expense of a lot of money. They decided to have a try and took me to a Chinese hospital. The affected sites on my body had improved significantly in less than a month. After reinforcement t... - betty414 [View Message]
mirror image giving different reflections
I' m 27 years female...I' m fond of beauty & fashion...But a very serious issue arised in my life...I look very young ,attractive,medium & beautiful in mirror at my home but whenever I go out & look myself in washroom mirror I have seen myself looking fat & old...in some washroom mirror I look good but very different because of this I cannot find myself exactly...because o... - unhappy girl [View Message]
dont worry
apply toothpaste(colgate only) on nose & keep for 15 minutes & then wash...it will make ur pores invisible for 5-6 days :)... - zoya [View Message]

Kids Opening New Year Gifts Video
Expecting Parents
Join a Due Date Club

Parents of Babies
Join a Baby Club