---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >archie AA pearl cream
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Skin Talk:archie AA pearl cream
2005-10-01
Name: in need pls help
hi, i want to clear my dought the archie cream that i got from the store is (archie pearl cream) its light brown in colour is this the cream which i will have to mix with the stillmans bleaching and fairnloverly and apply on the face n leave it ovenight for a clearer complextion, please reply me thanks.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
archie AA pearl cream

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Best thing for fairness, stillman+archie+betno+F&L
Hello Arooj,
It is not so easy to get fairer you need to use lot of creams for that and even they should be also good to you then only you will become fairer and also you will be satisfied.I wish you would share what you have done.... - Lisa [View Message]
RE:Roop Amrit
Hello Taniya,
So you what you want to do them can you say exactly but i want to know whether the product will work or not and then you can share whether it works or not also that would be glad if you share thay.... - Ishu [View Message]
RE:plz help me for holes on face its urgent
Hello Madhuri,
So you are facing the problem with the holes on your face then you can get the solution by using the products belongs to the ayurvedic or any products prescribed by the doctor also.I hope you will find some solution also.... - Amol [View Message]
RE:SKIN WHITENING CREAM & SOAP THAT WORK FAST
Hello Myra,
Does the product which you have mentioned will work or not can you say regarding that product in detail so then any one or all the people will come to know about that and it will be used also.... - Leela [View Message]
RE:Please help!!
Hello amanda,
So you are looking for different products to remove your scars on your face then what you have decided to follow the creams to apply for that can you say what remedy you have used to remove scars.... - Scary [View Message]
RE:What can I use to reduce the pigmentation?
Hello Sejal,
So you are facing the problem with the pigmentation then you have to use some creams then only you will solve your pigmentation problem also I wish you would share what you have done also.I think even your problem got solved by now also.... - Shiny [View Message]
RE:sex with hot girls
Hello Karan,
Do you think this forum is for good purpose or not how could you use this forum it is created to solve all their problems from different types but you are using it for very stupid purpose i wish you would not repeat it again.... - Alok [View Message]

Inspiration for losing weight Video..