---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >archie AA pearl cream
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Skin Talk:archie AA pearl cream
2005-10-01
Name: in need pls help
hi, i want to clear my dought the archie cream that i got from the store is (archie pearl cream) its light brown in colour is this the cream which i will have to mix with the stillmans bleaching and fairnloverly and apply on the face n leave it ovenight for a clearer complextion, please reply me thanks.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
archie AA pearl cream

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:TURMERIC POWER 4 MEN
Hi person,
Had you tried turmeric can you state that because i have never seen men people trying or applying it on their skin can you share what had you done if it is useful other people will also try that. ... - Laksha [View Message]
RE:SKIN WHITENING CREAM & SOAP THAT WORK FAST
Does the product which you have mentioned will work or not can you say regarding that product in detail so then any one or all the people will come to know about that and it will be used also.... - lucy [View Message]
RE:plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me its urgent
hi Sia,
So i think your problem got resolved also can you say what would be the solution and can you say that what had happened also that would be the better option for all the people they too will get some use of it.... - Neetu [View Message]
RE:URGENT-GARLIC PASTE BURNED MY FOREHEAD
Hi Bujji,
So you have to say what would be the better solution and what had you done also can you share all those details if possible also and i think it would be useful for all the people also.... - Barbie [View Message]
RE:Clear Your pimples with Nutmeg(Jaiphal)
Hi Sujata,
So can you say does the cream works for the pimples not to come also and had it works on the all types of skin also can you share all the details also it would be so helpful for all the people also i hope you would do that.... - Hayaathi [View Message]
RE:Roop Amrit
Hi Taniya,
So can you say that had you tried it or not and what is your feed back on it can you suggest many people also will try that and they to will get the solution for their problem also i wish you would do that.... - Medha [View Message]
RE:plz help me for holes on face its urgent
Hi Madhu,
So can you say that had your problem got solved or not and what would you suggest to the people who do face the same problem of yours also and it will be helpful for all the people also i think you would do that.
... - Neela [View Message]

Depression and feelings Video..