You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Skin Talk >archie AA pearl cream
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Skin Talk: archie AA pearl cream
2005-10-01
Name: in need pls help hi, i want to clear my dought the archie cream that i got from the store is (archie pearl cream) its light brown in colour is this the cream which i will have to mix with the stillmans bleaching and fairnloverly and apply on the face n leave it ovenight for a clearer complextion, please reply me thanks.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!
Pages >>

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
archie AA pearl cream

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
archie AA pearl cream

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Beauty & Grooming
& Answers to Topic :
archie AA pearl cream

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:pigmentation due to betnovate c
Use benzoyl peroxide 2.5% it will make your skin good again use it until you get the result... - Katama rayudu [View Message]
RE:Please help!!
hello amanda,
as per my knowledge the first and foremost thing which you need to stop is itching or playing around with pimples and because of this you face scars, so for better result wash face many time with water only.... - revti [View Message]
hello amanda,
for removing of scars you try to find out new and good product apply on face, but you should find out good creams for face which is really work on scars, and it will not have side effects.... - niyti [View Message]
hello amanda,
you can use acne aid for your scars, this acne aid cream is homeopathic cream, and which is helpful to removing acne mark as well as to remove scars and pimples also.... - rekha [View Message]
hello amanda,
you can search on google for vanish scars on face, you will get list of product which is effective to remove scars on face, but be careful to choose cream, check reviews of product.... - divya [View Message]
hello amanda,
you can try home remedies for scars on face, with the help of home remedies, and with the help of ayurvedic medicine you can vanish scars on face without having any site effects.... - tanu [View Message]
hello amanda,
acne aid which is an homeopathic cream give a very good result for scars on face, also this acne aid cream is very effective on pimples and black spots which is left after pimples.... - rubina [View Message]

Song For Father's Day Video..