---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chen
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai
2008-03-10
Name: nabcxyz
I require information about the availabilty of baby sitters or nannies in Chennai. I need this for my son of 9 months old.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:BabySitter
It is a very big task to take care of 3 kids together and i think for 3 kids you will need at least 2 maids. You can contact agencies and ask them about all the details and what will they be charging you.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Good and safe day care nearby sec45 gurgaon
Even i have heard about footprints. I have just registered my kid there for day care. My son is 4 years old and i have just stated working. I used to work but then i left the job when i got pregnant.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:daycare or maidNULLNULL gurgaonNULL
Well i support both the things because both day care and a maid have their advantages and disadvantages so you should choose according to your situation and conditions. I had put my son in a day care when he was small.... - Nikita [View Message]
RE:Good pre school/day care in Gurgaon
Since your daughter is only 19 months old i think you should look for a maid for her as sending her out of the house for almost the entire day would not be a good idea. But make sure your maid is nice.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Creche/ Daycare in Noida
There are any local day cares in noida and i think you should look for a day care which has less number of children in it so that the person in charge can at least take care and look after the kid properly.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Tender Care Montessori and Day Care in Kolkata
Hey tanuja, my daughter goes for dance class and karate class and i know both these things are totally opposite to each other but i think one should know how to be graceful and also be strong enough to defend themselves.... - Sakshi [View Message]
RE:Adhoc Child care by Natkhat Sec 45 Gurgaon
The day care i had enrolled my kid in was very expensive and i have been looking for a cheaper day care since a long time. I am a working mother and i would like to know if the day care has any package for us? ... - Hardika [View Message]

Fear of Dentist Video..