---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chen
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai
2008-03-10
Name: nabcxyz
I require information about the availabilty of baby sitters or nannies in Chennai. I need this for my son of 9 months old.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:maid/ caretaker
Hi Angel, it would be good if you can put up an ad on any of the online platform. There are many women who are ready to stay at your home and help you to take care of your child and also cook.... - Priya [View Message]
RE:Looking for a creche on OMR Chennai
Hi Supraja, do you really think sending your child in such a small age is a good decision. I would say you are wrong. Its good if you can wait till your kid is aleast 3 years. Then you can decide to send in day care.... - Rupali [View Message]
RE:Lonely working woman story
See as such your relation is not working and your husband is not as responsible as he should be but then if you are getting an opportunity to move ahead in professional life then you should go and take your son along if possible.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:BabySitter
It is a very big task to take care of 3 kids together and i think for 3 kids you will need at least 2 maids. You can contact agencies and ask them about all the details and what will they be charging you.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Good and safe day care nearby sec45 gurgaon
Even i have heard about footprints. I have just registered my kid there for day care. My son is 4 years old and i have just stated working. I used to work but then i left the job when i got pregnant.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:daycare or maidNULLNULL gurgaonNULL
Well i support both the things because both day care and a maid have their advantages and disadvantages so you should choose according to your situation and conditions. I had put my son in a day care when he was small.... - Nikita [View Message]
RE:Good pre school/day care in Gurgaon
Since your daughter is only 19 months old i think you should look for a maid for her as sending her out of the house for almost the entire day would not be a good idea. But make sure your maid is nice.... - Hardika [View Message]

How the body works - Hearing Video..