---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chen
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai
2008-03-10
Name: nabcxyz
I require information about the availabilty of baby sitters or nannies in Chennai. I need this for my son of 9 months old.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Good pre school/day care in Gurgaon
My kid goes to good daycare center located in sec-23(Glittering Kids - Playschool & Daycare centre).

School timings: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Cost: Very reasonable.

I am very happy enrolling my 4 year kid in the mentioned Playschool and Daycare.It is not very posh, but they have good facilities and a caring staff. Also, there are not many ... - Shreya [View Message]
RE:Maid agency phone number in Bangalore
hello sonia,
your question is helpful for users, because if you got number fro maid agencies, post here and share, it will be helpful for you, so it will definitely helpful for you,... - lavina [View Message]
RE:Maid agency phone number in Bangalore
hello sonia,
the unknown person keep at home as a maid, is very risky, initially she is so nice, and afterwards you never know when people might have change in personality.... - kajol [View Message]
RE:Creche/ Daycare in Noida
hello swagata,
for working parents day care centers are important, and this day care centers play important role in their life, so its depend on parents who want to take admission in day care center.

... - urvashi [View Message]
hello swagata,
you can take help of google so you can search on google and take address from the official side of day care center, and take reviews of day care center too.... - neetu [View Message]
hello swagata,
i would like to suggest you that you can get information from online with the help of google search, day care centeres are professionally well known, and quite good for kids.
... - neetu [View Message]
hello swagata,
it is good to know complete details of day care center and good to take proper information and reviews of day care centers, also you can take information of people who working in day care centers.... - ujwal [View Message]

Baby talks on mobile phone Cute Video..