---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chen
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai
2008-03-10
Name: nabcxyz
I require information about the availabilty of baby sitters or nannies in Chennai. I need this for my son of 9 months old.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:daycare or maidNULLNULL gurgaonNULL
Hi Shilpi,
SO there were many maid people who are available but you need to find them and the easy method to search them is through your neighbors they would help you and it will work out for you can you say what had happened also.... - Jai [View Message]
RE:Need a good maid agency- Bangalore
Hi Sumita,
So can you say what would be solution you had preferred can you share that and it will be useful or helpful for all the people also and i wish you would do share about that also and i hope your problem got resolved also.... - Kaira [View Message]
RE:Maid agency phone number in Bangalore
I have seen one of the person has posted two maid agency numbers but you just try to pick them and they may help you also.I hope you will get some help from that number and your problem will also be solved.... - lucy [View Message]
RE:maid agency in noida/delhi
Hi Vandana,
So can you say what would be the solution for your problem can you share how did you find the maid also because it is very hard to find the maid for the kids or for house also and i wish any one would share also.... - Vandu [View Message]
RE:Feedback on Mother Pride (Noida)
Hi Kirti,
So there were many pre schools in the city but you need to search and find the good school which you will feel it is so comfortable also then only your problem will be solved also and then it would be happened also.... - Gauri [View Message]
RE:Creche/ Daycare in Noida
Hi Roy,
So there were many creche centers in Noida but you need to find about all the creche centers and find about the centers and i wish you would do that and it will be useful for all the people also.... - Chaitu [View Message]
RE:Mundan / Head Shaving in Bangalore
Hi Nisha,
Then did you find the place where it is done in the city where you stay can you share the place because it would be very helpful for all the people who do have the same problem also and i wish you would share.... - Dev [View Message]

Happy Mother's Day Wish Video..