• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Relationships Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chen
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Working Mother: Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai
Name: nabcxyz
Date: 2008-03-10
I require information about the availabilty of baby sitters or nannies in Chennai. I need this for my son of 9 months old.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hope dis agency will help u out
m using standard maid agency services from eight months as I dint have any issue so far m pretty much happy with their services so im recommending u.im using a maid who comes for four hours does her work and goes.she is a good parttime housemaid with gud etiquette.so if u want a maid i can suggest dis company .all d best ..
... - Janaki Krishnan [View Message]
hii
The minimum age for joining in playschool is two years.... - vikas [View Message]
Beware of Standard services maid agency
This so-called maid agency Standard Services is a complete scam, avoid them like the plague. They demanded Rs 10,000 upfront and primised a candidate matching my fairly basic requirenents in a maximum of three weeks. Not a single candidate was shown in that time. I asked to speak to the owner and the receptionists kept saying he was on vacation. They were extremely relucta... - deefer72 [View Message]
Mothers pride is our pride
I wish to thank my daughters teachers at Mother’s Pride….dey hv dvloped such butiful bond wid her. She connects wid her teachesr…in a butiful way…. She talks abt her all d time & dey hv really helped in her all round devlopmnt of her personality & confdnce.. its really amazin see her grow!... - pri1 [View Message]
maid/ caretaker
Hieee... I want a good maid for my child in bangalore. .. can anyone help.. live in maid preferred. .. wanted urgently. .... - angel [View Message]
Creche on OMR
Hi.. Does anyone have any experience with daycare facilities in OMR... - Beula [View Message]
Job After Baby is Born
Hey,

First of all congrats on your pregnancy. Now first of all you need to decide your priority. Is it work or baby. If its baby then you can even go for online jobs. These days many big companies allow women to work from home as a freelancer or as a part timer.... - Krity [View Message]

Why do Men Cheat? Video