---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chen
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai
2008-03-10
Name: nabcxyz
I require information about the availabilty of baby sitters or nannies in Chennai. I need this for my son of 9 months old.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
woow it sounds amzing. it is a perfect day care for all. ... - namita [View Message]
Feedback on Mother's pride & MMI day care noida
Hello,

can anyone suggest which one is good in terms of day care - Mother's pride (sector 19) or MMI (sector 26) noida... - upasana [View Message]
hi
i think you should grab the opportunity and and make your career strong atleast. i don't thinnk so u have any hope frm ur relationship so forget about it and think about your son. when he will grow up u will have enogh money to support whatever he wants to do but when you go ouside decide whether you are taking your son along with you or not. i will suggest take him with y... - anuja [View Message]
hi
do you only take care of those all children or there are other teachers also to take care of that little ones? how many kids come to your day care? what activities you conduct and tell more about your day care little flower.... - sia [View Message]
hi
where you are giving ut your franchises? i would like to know more about ur school as i am searching for the school for my son.... - sunaina [View Message]
hi
yaah indeed it is a very god day care who dont have anyone to baby sit their child. they also have activities in their so the child keep busy for whole day and they shows video of your child which give you idea about what ur child did for the whole day. ... - suhana [View Message]
hi
what use getting feedback while already enrolled. as u already paid the fees even if u get back feedback yyou are not going to get fees back. so just get the experience and make sure you will not get bad experince or treatment for your daughter.... - shubha [View Message]

Rewards And Punishment Song Video