---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chen
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum
Working Mother:Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai
Name: nabcxyz
I require information about the availabilty of baby sitters or nannies in Chennai. I need this for my son of 9 months old.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Looking for Maid in Bangalore
Thank you all for warning against this agency, I almost called them too, but decided against it after reading all the warnings. I've had terrible experience with agencies here too. One was an agent in shivajinagar and another was an agency named shri durga enterprise. Stay away from both.

But if anybody knows of a maid looking for a job, without an agency also... - Owlish [View Message]
Awesome learning atmosphere!
Me and my wife made the correct choice when we selected Mother’s Pride for our son Vihaan. He has learned about different colours, fruits and shapes. He is also participating in different activities organised by the school. All the credit goes to you Mother’s Pride.... - pritichodhary1 [View Message]
want to enquire for day care
My kid is 2 years presently going to a very good day care problem is she is not having food properly there from any teacher..question to you can u assure that your day care will help me to find out way to feed her meals properly along with other development activities and sleeping properly ... - sangs [View Message]
Need Baby Sitter At Kharadi (9 to 6)
I am looking for a nany/Baby Sitter for my 8 month daughter at Kharadi Pune.

... - Father _ Kharadi [View Message]
Please contact if interested
Please contact me.... - Father _ Kharadi [View Message]
Need Baby Sitter At Kharadi (9 to 6)
am looking for a nany/Baby Sitter for my 8 month daughter at Kharadi Pune.... - Father _ Kharadi [View Message]
Try Vaishnavi Maid & Nurses Bureau for Babysitter, Maid service in Pune. ... - Mrs. Chhaya [View Message]

Child Overcoming Fear Video