---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chen
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai
2008-03-10
Name: nabcxyz
I require information about the availabilty of baby sitters or nannies in Chennai. I need this for my son of 9 months old.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Reg. Availabilty of baby sitters in Chennai

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Good pre school/day care in Gurgaon
Please can you let me know which is the best day care and preschool in gurgaon for 14months old. I am living in sector-31 and working in DLF cyber city phase III.... - AG [View Message]
Best day care /preschool in Gurgaon
Please can you let me know best day care and preschool in gurgaon. I stay in sector 31 and work in DLF cyber city phase III.
My son is 14months old and my main concern is hygeine , food and personal care. Any suggestions?... - AG [View Message]
Any suggestions on IPSAA day care?
Any suggestions on IPSAA day care?... - AMRI MONDAL [View Message]
RE:Feedback on Mother Pride (Noida)
My lil one goes 2mother’s pride, &she totally loves her class teacher. It is so amazing 2 see her as a happy child growing up in a child friendly atmosphere. She never stops gushing abot her teachers...wow! mother’s pride u know how 2 luv children! Awesome. :*... - Aamaya Sharma [View Message]
RE:Lonely working woman story
Hey, life is full of challenges try to accept things that will always stay good for us ... - Leena [View Message]
RE:daycare or maidNULLNULL gurgaonNULL
Hi Shilpi i am against both day care and maid. we make kids to take care of them by our own then why send them away from us. Are you working?... - Gayu [View Message]
RE:Adhoc Child care by Natkhat Sec 45 Gurgaon
Hi Meetali, just wanted to know some the timing of the day care so that i can put my child as well here.... - Gomati [View Message]

Hair Rebonding Treatment Video..