---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
2012-06-13
Name: Prabha
It all started when i had just delivered my baby. I had engorged breasts early morning three days after my delivery. It was really painful and my breasts were swollen and hard like rock. I was crying out of pain. Both me and my husband tried to manually express the milk out but it was of little help. I was yet to buy a breast reliever then. And it was too early in the morning to visit the doctor' s clinic. finally my husband had to suck out the milk himself from my breasts. It was of great relief. And it continued for the next few weeks. He would normally feed on at bedtime after the baby falls asleep. And repeat the same before going out for work and after coming back. And would sometime also fall asleep by my side while nursing. I would always ensure proper hygiene and wash my breasts properly after every time my husband puts his mouth and before feeding my baby. I never had an engorgement again after that except on one occasion when my husband was out the the town for three days, when my baby was around 12 weeks old. My baby is almost seven months now and I am yet to get back my periods. My husband is still performing his job loyally and to his full satisfaction and mine. I have started giving semi-solid food to my baby now but plan to breastfeed him till he become two years old. Both me and my husband are enjoying the new bond. It feels really nice to nourish both of them with my milk. We have resumed our sex-life 8 weeks after my delivery which was a C-section. And the milk always adds spice to our sex life. Though we have never discussed, I would love to continue to feed my husband even after weaning my baby and as long as I can.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-10-27
Name: Priya
Subject:  RE:Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
Pratibha,
Even husband drinks milk also, it is ok. It is not right, if husband drinks more milk, baby won't get enough. It's a myth. If husband drinks more milk also, it is ok, as baby will get fresh milk.
Priya
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-24
Name: pratibha
hello prabha,
its good thing you feed your husband too, but there is first right on milk feeding is your baby, so dont keep your baby hungry, fulfill baby hunger first then give chance to husband.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-24
Name: minti
hello prabha,
your husband is so caring towards you, and its so good thing, that you both are happy in sexual as well as in family life, so balanced both relations.

2016-10-24
Name: jeevan
hey prabha,
think you both enjoying your quality time with each other and hope you keep caring of your baby too, so maintain hygine also towards baby, and take care of your baby too.

2016-10-24
Name: fajiya
hello prabha,
you should balanced both things, your baby health is also so much important and your husband satisfaction is also important for you, but always consider your baby health on priority.

2016-10-24
Name: rechal
hello prabha,
your husband done good thing to reduce your pain, but take proper percautions of your baby during milk feeding, and it will definitely improve your sex life too, and will keep baby health good.

2016-10-24
Name: apurva
hello prabha,
nice to hear that you and your husband till now enjoying your sex life, and its realy good thing your husband co operate you so much and showing interest to do this things.

2016-10-24
Name: jyoti
hi prabha,
if you enjoying your husband behaviour then go ahead dont need to stop them in this, you can enjoy easiy your sex life too and keep in mind that your baby is your first priority.

2016-10-24
Name: ganga
hello prabha,
its a very good thing, but keep in mind that baby is your first priority for feeding milk, and husband is on interest catagory, so keep enjoying things.

2016-10-24
Name: niyati
hello prabha,
if you face this milk knot problem, then whatever your husband done is very good and relaxing thing, you can continue till the end you can feed your husband as well as to your kid also.

2016-10-24
Name: neha
hello prabha,
its a really nice thing to develope new bond between you and your husband, and there is so many womens who love to feed her husband and husband also enjoy this thing.

2016-10-20
Name: Saroj
There are a lot of women who feed milk to their husband. So dont worry you can continue however see to it that you give enough milk to the baby as well till it completes the age of 2 years.

2016-07-11
Name: vihan
mam u r doing its wrong or right i dnt know but take care for ur baby plz k thanks

2016-07-10
Name: Taruni
Hi Prabha,
If you feel such nourishment in having such relation you can continue to have that.

2016-07-01
Name: Hema
Hi Prabha,
If you feel happy in that relation you can continue and no need to get permission from any one.But remember kids would have milk as only source to fill their belly.

2016-06-24
Name: Naina
Hi prabha,
If you feel better and do you think that you can manage for baby then you can continue about that and you would not have any problem also.

2016-06-17
Name: Priya
Hi Prabha,
It would be common issue for all the people so it is better that you would have any problem with that.And i hope as time passes on your problem would also come to an end.

2016-06-10
Name: Nikki
Hi Prabha,
It is good for your health also.Because after delivery mother would get pain in their breast due to more milk.So to solve that problem husband will be feeded.

2016-06-04
Name: Disha
Hi prabha,
It is good read about your post.But do remember of your baby also.Because baby would have milk as their feed.So keeping it in mind and you can move how ever you want also.

2016-05-30
Name: dia
Prabha your attempt of reducing your pain,taking safety precautions of your baby and improving your sex life is appreciable.You seem balanced and cautionary.Always have an eye on your baby's health while you do this.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Breastfeeding my husband.. my story

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
Pratibha,
Even husband drinks milk also, it is ok. It is not right, if husband drinks more milk, baby won't get enough. It's a myth. If husband drinks more milk also, it is ok, as baby will get fresh milk.
Priya... - Priya [View Message]
hello prabha,
its a really nice thing to develope new bond between you and your husband, and there is so many womens who love to feed her husband and husband also enjoy this thing.... - neha [View Message]
hello prabha,
if you face this milk knot problem, then whatever your husband done is very good and relaxing thing, you can continue till the end you can feed your husband as well as to your kid also.... - niyati [View Message]
hello prabha,
its a very good thing, but keep in mind that baby is your first priority for feeding milk, and husband is on interest catagory, so keep enjoying things.... - ganga [View Message]
hi prabha,
if you enjoying your husband behaviour then go ahead dont need to stop them in this, you can enjoy easiy your sex life too and keep in mind that your baby is your first priority.
... - jyoti [View Message]
hello prabha,
nice to hear that you and your husband till now enjoying your sex life, and its realy good thing your husband co operate you so much and showing interest to do this things.... - apurva [View Message]
hello prabha,
your husband done good thing to reduce your pain, but take proper percautions of your baby during milk feeding, and it will definitely improve your sex life too, and will keep baby health good.... - rechal [View Message]

Basement Home theatre Video..