---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
2012-06-13
Name: Prabha
It all started when i had just delivered my baby. I had engorged breasts early morning three days after my delivery. It was really painful and my breasts were swollen and hard like rock. I was crying out of pain. Both me and my husband tried to manually express the milk out but it was of little help. I was yet to buy a breast reliever then. And it was too early in the morning to visit the doctor' s clinic. finally my husband had to suck out the milk himself from my breasts. It was of great relief. And it continued for the next few weeks. He would normally feed on at bedtime after the baby falls asleep. And repeat the same before going out for work and after coming back. And would sometime also fall asleep by my side while nursing. I would always ensure proper hygiene and wash my breasts properly after every time my husband puts his mouth and before feeding my baby. I never had an engorgement again after that except on one occasion when my husband was out the the town for three days, when my baby was around 12 weeks old. My baby is almost seven months now and I am yet to get back my periods. My husband is still performing his job loyally and to his full satisfaction and mine. I have started giving semi-solid food to my baby now but plan to breastfeed him till he become two years old. Both me and my husband are enjoying the new bond. It feels really nice to nourish both of them with my milk. We have resumed our sex-life 8 weeks after my delivery which was a C-section. And the milk always adds spice to our sex life. Though we have never discussed, I would love to continue to feed my husband even after weaning my baby and as long as I can.

2016-07-11
Name: vihan
Subject:  RE:Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
mam u r doing its wrong or right i dnt know but take care for ur baby plz k thanks
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-10
Name: Taruni
Hi Prabha,
If you feel such nourishment in having such relation you can continue to have that.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-01
Name: Hema
Hi Prabha,
If you feel happy in that relation you can continue and no need to get permission from any one.But remember kids would have milk as only source to fill their belly.

2016-06-24
Name: Naina
Hi prabha,
If you feel better and do you think that you can manage for baby then you can continue about that and you would not have any problem also.

2016-06-17
Name: Priya
Hi Prabha,
It would be common issue for all the people so it is better that you would have any problem with that.And i hope as time passes on your problem would also come to an end.

2016-06-10
Name: Nikki
Hi Prabha,
It is good for your health also.Because after delivery mother would get pain in their breast due to more milk.So to solve that problem husband will be feeded.

2016-06-04
Name: Disha
Hi prabha,
It is good read about your post.But do remember of your baby also.Because baby would have milk as their feed.So keeping it in mind and you can move how ever you want also.

2016-05-30
Name: dia
Prabha your attempt of reducing your pain,taking safety precautions of your baby and improving your sex life is appreciable.You seem balanced and cautionary.Always have an eye on your baby's health while you do this.

2016-05-28
Name: sneha
You did a very balanced thing by making both of them happy.You also have to take precautionary measures to protect your child's health as well.So i wish you should be happy at a time. Take care of your baby very well.

2016-05-27
Name: Megha
Hi Praba,
So you were happy with the moment you had and it is good to hear also but the thing is do take care of your health and even your baby also and keep in mind that milk is the only source for kid.

2016-05-27
Name: sal
Good to see that your husband is so helpful and he tried to help you in every way he could. Now if he likes it and its okay with you too then you must continue doing this

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
So then had you started then what was the solution can you state that because many people would be doing the same and it would be better and it can be better also i wish you would reply back and also it will be useful to others.

2016-05-24
Name: Neha
Prabha your attempt of reducing your pain,taking safety precautions of your baby and improving your sex life is appreciable.You seem balanced and cautionary.Always have an eye on your baby's health while you do this.

2016-05-23
Name: Reha
Hi Prabha
You did a very balanced thing by making both of them happy.You also have to take precautionary measures to protect your child's health as well.So i wish you should be happy at a time take car of your baby very well.

2016-05-19
Name: Megha
Hi Prabha,
So then had you started then what was the solution can you state that because many people would be doing the same and it would be better and it can be better also i wish you would reply back and also it will be useful to others.

2016-05-14
Name: saisha
Hey Prabha
It is good to see that your husband helped you in every way possible and luckily that spiced up your sex life. Take care

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey prabha

You did a very balanced thing by making both of them happy.You also have to take precautionary measures to protect your child's health as well.So i wish you should be happy at a time take car eof your baby very well

2016-05-11
Name: Roma
Hello! Prabha
Good to see that your husband is so helpful and he tried to help you in every way he could. Now if he likes it and its okay with you too then you must continue doing it!
Take care

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi

2016-05-09
Name: noname
I'm looking for a women to breastfeed me(no further).I can pay upto 60K(INR)

If interested plz reply at my gmail:
degri.120
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Breastfeeding my husband.. my story

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:@ mom4u
inbox me...... - Neel [View Message]
RE:
inbox me the contact detail of them... - Neel [View Message]
RE:RE:Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
Hi! inbox me..i am willing to Breastfeed u... - Neel [View Message]
RE:
HI
@ Veer Raja - inbox me ur contact no. and i will call u.
@ pretty - i met a doc and got all my tests done. the doc told it happens some times when we women have high motherly feeling to breastfeed.
@ hi - yes i do prefer abf

@ nnn - i am in whitefiled but i have no issues traveling to any part of bangalore. inbox me the contact no. of peo... - mom4u [View Message]
RE:RE:I am breast milk donar in Bangalore!!
Keet thanks and yes i need a help to relactate properly and produce full fledged milk....pls inbox me... - Neel [View Message]
RE:Need my baby to be breast feed
HI priyanka,
sorry i saw ur post just now...its too late i know but i was in delhi breastfeeding a premature when u posted...i stil lactate :) few drops now....... - Neel [View Message]
RE:need your contact
HI! u can inbox me ur contact no. and i will call u... - Neel [View Message]

Clothing Patterns for Toddlers and Kids Video..