• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Breastfeeding: Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
Name: Prabha
Date: 2012-06-13
It all started when i had just delivered my baby. I had engorged breasts early morning three days after my delivery. It was really painful and my breasts were swollen and hard like rock. I was crying out of pain. Both me and my husband tried to manually express the milk out but it was of little help. I was yet to buy a breast reliever then. And it was too early in the morning to visit the doctor' s clinic. finally my husband had to suck out the milk himself from my breasts. It was of great relief. And it continued for the next few weeks. He would normally feed on at bedtime after the baby falls asleep. And repeat the same before going out for work and after coming back. And would sometime also fall asleep by my side while nursing. I would always ensure proper hygiene and wash my breasts properly after every time my husband puts his mouth and before feeding my baby. I never had an engorgement again after that except on one occasion when my husband was out the the town for three days, when my baby was around 12 weeks old. My baby is almost seven months now and I am yet to get back my periods. My husband is still performing his job loyally and to his full satisfaction and mine. I have started giving semi-solid food to my baby now but plan to breastfeed him till he become two years old. Both me and my husband are enjoying the new bond. It feels really nice to nourish both of them with my milk. We have resumed our sex-life 8 weeks after my delivery which was a C-section. And the milk always adds spice to our sex life. Though we have never discussed, I would love to continue to feed my husband even after weaning my baby and as long as I can.
Name: Ashish
Subject:  Reply
Date: 2014-05-08
Prabha

It is best part that you feed both. But if your husband is away from Job & when your breasts gets full of milk than i suggest that Purchase a COW Ghee and roll over round & round on Breasts as well as Nipples and wash them.

This is will help easily to feed both.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: pretty
Subject:  Thanks to Prabha & Kapu
Date: 2013-10-11
It is really good to know the real problems associated with baby delivery and after which changes happens in our body and the related painful moments. As I am newly married, it is all good advice, suggestions for me to keep in mind. Please, keep sharing such useful information on problems faced and how did you come out from it. Thanks again.

Name: kapu
Subject:  i see no harm in this
Date: 2013-08-17
hi Prabha,
There is nothing wrong in doing so. I have a 3 yrs old kid, we booth are working couple. When my kid was 3-months old, she had to join office after maternity leave so we left our kid to his Nani' s house for a week. The same night my wife was having severe pain in her breast due to milk. Initially we tried to express milk manually but it did not help. She asked me to suck and drink it, she got immediate relief. we continued this for 7-8 days till we got settled and my kid was back. We have much more intimate relation than before, she calls me her second baby, I love to suck, tease and lick her soft nipples and before going for action. My kid is 3 yrs old now, I also miss the sweet taste of intimacy I got from my darling.
Best-Kapu

Name: Blue
Subject:  
Date: 2013-08-09
Hi

Name: mom4u
Subject:  
Date: 2013-08-08
HI!All,
I am 29 yr old lady & i have a 8 yr daughter. past 2-3 months i have started RE-LACTATING after 7 yrs. THAT MEANS I HAVE MILK IN MY BREST SO, I CAN BREST FEED A CHILD. I am in BANGALORE city & I want to feed any infant kid if the biological mother is unable to feed her infant, i am willing to feed the infant child without any hesitation. I am very hygienic & medically fit to breast feed, so if any 1 wants to contact me they can contact me ASAP.

Name: pretty
Subject:  i don´ t believe this.
Date: 2013-10-11
did u meet one doctor & asked the reasons on the changes happened on your body, if so? I cann´ t believe this. You may be having some infections in your body. pls, check up
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: hi
Subject:  where r u in
Date: 2013-09-13
india dou prefer abf

Name: nnn
Subject:  
Date: 2013-08-09
Good Idea..which area at bangalore..some people are searching I will prefer them if u confirm the area..

Name: nnn
Subject:  gud decision
Date: 2012-10-28
you took good decision..and gave suggestion also who is in this situtation....

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Breastfeeding my husband.. my story

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Breast Pump
Medela Mini Electric Breast Pump worth Rs. 9,999 is the best one. Just go for it.... - Lovely [View Message]
hi Nalini
Sure u can feed ur sis baby there is no harm in it.... - vish [View Message]
breastfeeding twins
my youngest sister delivered twins they are 4 weeks old my sister asked if I could nurse 1 of the babies sensing the babies are not getting enough we are 2 elder sisters can we take care of our youngest sisters twins... - Nalini Kolgad [View Message]
priti

Don' t take tablet. It can harm your baby & you.

Contact Doctor for your Breast Feeding & massage your Nipples with Cow Milk and stretch ahead (thrice in a day). You will get result.... - Ashish [View Message]
Megha

For what purpose you want Breast feeding pump, you have not mentioned. If it is for Baby Feeding than leave it if your Breast Nipple size is enough.

Don' t think about what you heard, just think how can you satisfy your baby for feeding.... - Ashish [View Message]
jyoti

If you breasts is full of milk than i can suggest that Press your breasts and put milk into Bottle. Keep this Bottle away from Heat & Cold.

Your thinking is Best that you want to feed your baby for atleast 1 year. Many of them just want to leave it.

I appreciate your way of thinking to feed your baby for 1 year.... - Ashish [View Message]
Prabha

It is best part that you feed both. But if your husband is away from Job & when your breasts gets full of milk than i suggest that Purchase a COW Ghee and roll over round & round on Breasts as well as Nipples and wash them.

This is will help easily to feed both.... - Ashish [View Message]

How to wake up early without using an Alarm Video