• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >suntex clinic
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Unexplained Infertility: suntex clinic
Name: shivani
Date: 2013-05-22
hello mr arun
i am very sad to know about your experience.
i advised them bcos i had seen three couples from my family n friends concieve after taking ayurvedic treatment from them.
but i agree with you on one thing that it ayurveda takes timeand
this gets irritating at times.

regarding the money matter as far as i i knw
they are not money minded people.
they hvnt been so harsh about the fees n all.
as one couple of my family paid them after they concieved. and tht too in parts.
i had never seen docs agree on something like this.

anyways arun its your opinion but i wud advice u to discuss this time n money issue with them.
they may help.
n i m sorry for my post.
all d best
gbu tc

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
suntex clinic

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Southened fertility & ivf
Hi, I think am i little late im replying but better late than never. I am Indian settled in Dubai. After having 2 failed pregnancies, I decided to go for IVF. So currently I am staying in Delhi and i am currently undergoing my treatment From Dr Sonia Malik. She is one of the experienced and the warmest doctor I have ever met. My treament has just started and I am very hop... - Aditi [View Message]
Reply to DR
Hi,I was also facing the same problem till last year as I am also in my early forties. Till last year I was very worried as I was not able to concive then one of my friends suggested i should visit Dr Sonia Malik from Southend Fertility clinic and IVF centre. With her experience and along with her team' s help i am mother of a little girl child.
... - Heena [View Message]
Reply to Babli Dhar
Hi , one of my very close friend was also facing a lot of issues in concieving. They recently consulted Dr Sonia Malik from Southend Fertility and Ivf centre and are currently undergoing the treatment.They are very happy with the support that they are getting from Dr Sonia Malik and her team and I would definitely recommend you to visit Southend Fertility and Ivf centr... - Kavita [View Message]
ivf treatment
FORTUNATELY SHE GOT PREGNANT SOME KIND OF LUCK IS THERE. WE HAVE DONE A IVE WITH KANNAKI AND EVERY THING WENT WRONG. WE RETURN HOME IN A EMPTY HAND. PLEASE DO THE THE MISTAKE THAT I HAVE DONE. FINE SOME BETTER DR. ITS MY REQUEST. CHENNAI IS THE BEST PLEASE. THIS LADY WILL MISGUIDE YOU AND LOOT ALL YOUR MONEY. ONCE AGAIN DONT DO THE MISTAKE THAT I HAVE DONE. ... - viji [View Message]
Egg donors in bhubaneswar
Young egg donors wanted in bhubaneswar .
Kindly,let us know by posting yr details in this message box .... - keerti [View Message]
Treatment Failed IUI in Bhubaneswar,Odisha
I urge my friends who might have repeated failed IUI attempts to try this centre ( keya fertility ...DR Aditya Das & Dr Kokila Das )with a very good success rate .I have seen people conceiving within 2-3 months of treatment . Currently, i' m 2mnths pregnant .... - Pr. Nayak [View Message]
Egg Doner
I am egg doner,... - Niffle [View Message]

Build your own Computer Video