---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >suntex clinic
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:suntex clinic
2013-05-22
Name: shivani
hello mr arun
i am very sad to know about your experience.
i advised them bcos i had seen three couples from my family n friends concieve after taking ayurvedic treatment from them.
but i agree with you on one thing that it ayurveda takes timeand
this gets irritating at times.

regarding the money matter as far as i i knw
they are not money minded people.
they hvnt been so harsh about the fees n all.
as one couple of my family paid them after they concieved. and tht too in parts.
i had never seen docs agree on something like this.

anyways arun its your opinion but i wud advice u to discuss this time n money issue with them.
they may help.
n i m sorry for my post.
all d best
gbu tc

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
suntex clinic

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Precautions Before and After IVF / ICSI Cycle
Hi Monica,
So you had faced either IUI or IVF and it would be better if you share your experience for us because we too will come to know about the care and the precautions to be taken before going for IUI or IVF.... - Mala [View Message]
RE:good ivf clinics in india
Hi Neha,
There were number of clinics in India but you need to find the best among them because some clinics are running to make money and some doing are running in genuine way only and find about the doctors also.... - Nedia [View Message]
RE:Anyone with Successful IVF in Gurgaon?
Hi DR,
So can you say who is the best doctor according to you in Gurgoan because it is not so possible for every one to say in these days since you got some experienced and you would suggest the doctor name.... - kajal [View Message]
RE:Experiences in GG hospital Chennai
Hello VV,
So what experience had you faced in chennai and the hospital you had visited and can you share the details about the doctor also because many people would not find about the doctor and they trust them so blindly also.... - Nedia [View Message]
RE:Has anyone heard of Femix medicine?
Hi Vai,
So did you used that medicine and what was the best suggestion you had preferred also and then it would be better because if you share also then it will help also from others also it can help you.... - Fareed [View Message]
RE:childless couple
Hi Medha,
So then did your problem got solved or not and according to you who is the best doctor and can you say what would be the suggestion you are going to give to the person who will be consulting to the doctors also.... - Lohita [View Message]
RE:IVF Treatment -Bangalore
Hi Person,
Can you say what would be the good infertility clinic according to you and then can you share all the details of that also it would be better if you share and people will also come to know about that clinic.... - Megha [View Message]

Relationship Tips for Healthy Relationship Video..