---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >suntex clinic
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:suntex clinic
2013-05-22
Name: shivani
hello mr arun
i am very sad to know about your experience.
i advised them bcos i had seen three couples from my family n friends concieve after taking ayurvedic treatment from them.
but i agree with you on one thing that it ayurveda takes timeand
this gets irritating at times.

regarding the money matter as far as i i knw
they are not money minded people.
they hvnt been so harsh about the fees n all.
as one couple of my family paid them after they concieved. and tht too in parts.
i had never seen docs agree on something like this.

anyways arun its your opinion but i wud advice u to discuss this time n money issue with them.
they may help.
n i m sorry for my post.
all d best
gbu tc

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
suntex clinic

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Has anyone heard of Femix medicine?
Hi Vai,
Any person who want to use femix medicine it must be used only under the consultation of the doctor only because it is used only in the cases of infertility.... - banu [View Message]
RE:childless couple
Hi Medha,
So Kids are major problem for all people.I do not know why parents would say that kids will trouble them at certain age and later they will say kids must be in family.... - Nalli [View Message]
RE:IVF Treatment -Bangalore
Hi Sass,
So infertility is solving all people problem.And we must be really thankful to the person who ad found this.I wish all would be happy.... - Harini [View Message]
RE:Trying since 2 year
hi malvika, thanks to share your experience here, i m also stay in pune, and i also think to go good doctors but the name you mension i will never go to that doctors. thank you once again... - nivya [View Message]
RE:best ivf doctor in delhi
hi priya, you can search on google that IVF doctors in delhi, and you can get number of doctors, so you can easily find out reviews of doctors too. best luck... - priti [View Message]
hey hi, you want to know about Dr. sonia malik, so search on google you will get information and side of Dr. sonia and you can view reviews of sonia from other patient too.... - anita [View Message]
hi priya kohli, you can use google for this problem serch good doctor IVF in delhi, and links open on google page, pick up links and read it, and see information about doctors.... - hardik [View Message]

Sari shops Video..