• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >suntex clinic
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Unexplained Infertility: suntex clinic
Name: shivani
Date: 2013-05-22
hello mr arun
i am very sad to know about your experience.
i advised them bcos i had seen three couples from my family n friends concieve after taking ayurvedic treatment from them.
but i agree with you on one thing that it ayurveda takes timeand
this gets irritating at times.

regarding the money matter as far as i i knw
they are not money minded people.
they hvnt been so harsh about the fees n all.
as one couple of my family paid them after they concieved. and tht too in parts.
i had never seen docs agree on something like this.

anyways arun its your opinion but i wud advice u to discuss this time n money issue with them.
they may help.
n i m sorry for my post.
all d best
gbu tc

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
suntex clinic

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Bourn hall Gurgaon
Dear PJ

Please share any details /review about Bourne hall if someone has shared anything... - GG [View Message]
Egg Donors-Vegeteraian
We are a vegetarian couple educated, and cultured looking for egg donors from South Indian Brahmin or Menon community.
Very good remuneration and completely confidential. Can be a student, with a good heart.Do not have to travel,we will do the IVF near your city. ... - Alla T [View Message]
ivf
Hi Aditi, how did your treatment go?... - ashie [View Message]
best ivf clinic
to my opinion "Metro ivf" of Ahmedabad is the best..Dr.Nidhi Jain... - vrunda [View Message]
ivf in india
Good day all, i am from South Africa, planning to seek IVF treatment in India. i have tried twice in S.A with no succuss. i have endometriosis and my fallopian tubes are blocked. would like to know which are the best IVF centres in India to go to? ... - ashie [View Message]
Want to increase my sperm count
Hi Arvind,
I am 30yrs old. I done semen analysis multiple times. the results was some times zero and sometime 2.1mil and again it shows zero now.
Please advice me to whom I should consult. if i go hospital they are saying biopsy. i am afraid of this.
please help me out to get baby.... - Basha [View Message]
egg donation
Hi, I'm a vegetarian brahmin female and interested in donating eggs. Pls contact if you are still looking for a donor.... - Angel [View Message]

Exercises for upper back and neck pain Video