---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >suntex clinic
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Unexplained Infertility:suntex clinic
2013-05-22
Name: shivani
hello mr arun
i am very sad to know about your experience.
i advised them bcos i had seen three couples from my family n friends concieve after taking ayurvedic treatment from them.
but i agree with you on one thing that it ayurveda takes timeand
this gets irritating at times.

regarding the money matter as far as i i knw
they are not money minded people.
they hvnt been so harsh about the fees n all.
as one couple of my family paid them after they concieved. and tht too in parts.
i had never seen docs agree on something like this.

anyways arun its your opinion but i wud advice u to discuss this time n money issue with them.
they may help.
n i m sorry for my post.
all d best
gbu tc

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
suntex clinic

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Need an egg Donor in Chennai May 2016
Hi, my husband and I have been trying for 8 years to have a baby. We are at the point of using donor eggs and are going to be in Chennai at the beginning of May, 2016. We are looking for a young donor age 25 or younger with good health and fair to wheatish skin color. Height between 5'2 and 5'8 inches tall with good BMI. Hazel or light color eyes would be preferred but... - Barbie [View Message]
hi
hey it is nice to hear that now ur wife is pregnant and i am glad that there is ayurveda treatment there for this problem. thanks for sharing ur experiennce.... - mittal [View Message]
hi
r u a donor? the go for fertility center and donate annd suggest her some good fertility center too.... - sima [View Message]
hi
you can contact fertility centers for the same. they will help u... - sangeeta [View Message]
hi
y doon't u try egg donors so u will have one successful ivf... - smita [View Message]
hi
ohh congrats. and can u sugeest good iui ccenters so i can recommmend it to my sister and jiju so they can get treatment as early as possible. thank you.... - priti [View Message]
hi
yaah even i also heard about morpheus that it is very good and affordable ivf and iui center. i think it is one of the very rare afffordable centers so it surely recommendable.... - kim [View Message]

Chinese Exercises for Eyes Video