---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >suntex clinic
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum
Unexplained Infertility:suntex clinic
Name: shivani
hello mr arun
i am very sad to know about your experience.
i advised them bcos i had seen three couples from my family n friends concieve after taking ayurvedic treatment from them.
but i agree with you on one thing that it ayurveda takes timeand
this gets irritating at times.

regarding the money matter as far as i i knw
they are not money minded people.
they hvnt been so harsh about the fees n all.
as one couple of my family paid them after they concieved. and tht too in parts.
i had never seen docs agree on something like this.

anyways arun its your opinion but i wud advice u to discuss this time n money issue with them.
they may help.
n i m sorry for my post.
all d best
gbu tc

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
suntex clinic

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
did u get any egg donor?
hi gayatri, did u get any egg donor?... - prabh [View Message]
Thanks to Dr.Roya Rozati
I rajat deshmukh and madhu got married since 2007 and we are not expecting any baby.we had tried a lot but we didn,t suceed but when we meet dr.roya rozati, she suggested regarding IVF treatment and we go for treatment under her concern and finally we got a positive we r expecting a baby. Thanx a lot to dr.roya rozati and her experienced skill.
... - Rajat Deshmukh [View Message]
Pls Suggest good fertility centers
I am in 9th year of my married life. But not blessed with kids yet. I had been in Hyderabad last year and tried in Anu fertility center from 1 year to conceive. After 3 iui and laprosocopy again 2 iuis no result. Before that I visited near by hospitals and tried with tablets. Now I am moved to Bangalore. I am so depressed totally. Please suggest good fertility ce... - hope [View Message]
Thank you Dr Roya Rozati
"""How could we ever begin to express our sincere gratitude to someone who has given us and our families the biggest happiness of our life? A Gift of life is what Dr.Roya Rozati and her team has blessed us with. Throughout the Entire IVF treatment at “MHRT Hospital HOSPITAL” Dr. Roya Rozati and her team were warmth, personal and easy to work with which made our entire ... - Rohi Pawar [View Message]
Best IVF Treatment Provider Dr Roya Rozati
I was blessed to find Dr Roya Rozati's Fertility Center, one of my friend recommended since she had a fantastic experience there. I walked into the clinic in February(midway through my menstrual cycle) and found out I was pregnant in April. I could not believe it. Prior to coming to MHRT Fertility Center, I was at the fertility clinic I went to for my primary infertility ... - Ishika Damle [View Message]
Dr. Sonia Malik from Southend Fertility and IVF
I think you can consult Dr. Sonia Malik from Southend Fertility and IVF.She can guide you as she is an experienced Doctor. She can tell you if you should wait or go for IUI.
... - yash [View Message]
Need egg donor in india ASAP

Can you please send me your profile if you are interested in egg donation in india. We are couple of 43 years and 40years my wife don't have children.
Looking for both egg donation, surrogacy and adoption. From a good family ASAP.

Contact me via email and send me your contact number so I can call. ... - Rajesh Reddy [View Message]

Ways to say no Video