• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >for sleeping my baby requires my nipples
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Breastfeeding: for sleeping my baby requires my nipples as long a
Name: Preeti Chauahn
Date: 2011-08-20
for sleeping baby has to put my breast nipples in his mouth, and it is almost impossible to take them out, If in case I succeed he wakes up and the procedure starts again.Can anyone suggest an alternative.
Name: ommuthu
Subject:  hi sis
Date: 2011-09-26
Dear sis,
pls note while baby started sleeping u just take out the breast & give him soothers. And dont stop mother milk for 4yrs. bec mother milk good food & medicine to baby. if u r ging to work stop it & breast feed at night til 1.1/2 yrs to 2 otherwise u can use pump machines.then aft 2 he know every thing rite. so use electric breast pumping machine. buy double pumping type machine, so u could pump at both breast at same time.And U can buy all the things u need at mothercare shop in india.i have give the website address & u could locate the shop near by u: mothercare site.then u could use this pump machines twice or trice a day. also u can pump for 15mins for 1 time, useing mesthod use continously for 7mins & take out then gently message for 1mins & use for 15mins ok. u could use every where. then dont go for cheeper one bec the quality will be less. buy the brands like medela,amenda, phiips, Simplisse Double Electric Breastfeeding Companion. buy with hands free fitting. ok if u have any qus? pls let me know.

takecare sis.
regards
ommuthu
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: gita
Subject:  breastfeeding for sleeping my baby requires my nip
Date: 2011-09-11
It seems like your baby needs comfort, and the closeness of your skin maybe reminds him of breastfeeding. If your fingers are clean you can usually slip your finger into childs mouth just as he has fallen asleep, and pull your nipple out, and then slowly pull your finger out of his mouth. You need to change his bedtime routine, but it is important to know how old he is, and if you are still breastfeedin just keep going for as long as you can, I am british and I breastfed for almost 2 yrs, the baby naturally weans off as he discovers other foods.

Name: Riva
Subject:  breastfeeding
Date: 2011-09-06
Hey Preeti,

You can consult to your gynecologist, doctor will tells you best alternative. Meanwhile, you can start feeding your baby bottle milk (after consulting to the doc), this will help your baby in getting same feel as of breast milk. Other than this try to console your baby by singing lullabies, songs, poems etc. This will helps in diverting mind. Other than this, i always keep my eye on Facebook Pages like BabeezWorld. I would also advice you to do that, this will help in getting latest babies related news, facts, tips etc

Name: Nivedita Yalagach
Subject:  putting to sleep
Date: 2011-08-24
If your baby is more than 6 months then you can probably try giving him bottle feed. Or try singing him lullabies.

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
for sleeping my baby requires my nipples as long a

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Breast Pump
Medela Mini Electric Breast Pump worth Rs. 9,999 is the best one. Just go for it.... - Lovely [View Message]
hi Nalini
Sure u can feed ur sis baby there is no harm in it.... - vish [View Message]
breastfeeding twins
my youngest sister delivered twins they are 4 weeks old my sister asked if I could nurse 1 of the babies sensing the babies are not getting enough we are 2 elder sisters can we take care of our youngest sisters twins... - Nalini Kolgad [View Message]
priti

Don' t take tablet. It can harm your baby & you.

Contact Doctor for your Breast Feeding & massage your Nipples with Cow Milk and stretch ahead (thrice in a day). You will get result.... - Ashish [View Message]
Megha

For what purpose you want Breast feeding pump, you have not mentioned. If it is for Baby Feeding than leave it if your Breast Nipple size is enough.

Don' t think about what you heard, just think how can you satisfy your baby for feeding.... - Ashish [View Message]
jyoti

If you breasts is full of milk than i can suggest that Press your breasts and put milk into Bottle. Keep this Bottle away from Heat & Cold.

Your thinking is Best that you want to feed your baby for atleast 1 year. Many of them just want to leave it.

I appreciate your way of thinking to feed your baby for 1 year.... - Ashish [View Message]
Prabha

It is best part that you feed both. But if your husband is away from Job & when your breasts gets full of milk than i suggest that Purchase a COW Ghee and roll over round & round on Breasts as well as Nipples and wash them.

This is will help easily to feed both.... - Ashish [View Message]

Boy plays guitar Video