---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >breast feeding
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:breast feeding
2010-12-13
Name: sadishirisappan sadishirisappan
i want to stop my breast feeding to my one and half age baby.is it correct ?

2016-05-02
Name: Megha
Subject:  RE:breast feeding
Hello Person,
I would suggest you no because for new born baby moms milk is only good for health because that milk contains all type of proteins and vitamins also.I wish you to consult to any one or to the doctor then you stop giving milk to the baby.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-03-17
Name: Rhea
Subject:  Breast feeding
Someone told me about the don' t offer, don' t refuse method of stopping which might take a while but seems to work.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-02-02
Name: skyisinfinte
Subject:  Breastfeeding
I think you should continue breastfeeding your child until he/she attains 2 years of age.

2016-01-27
Name: sudha
Subject:  hi
yaah i know a woman whose child is 4 years old and go to school like play school still she breast feeds him and he also eats other solid food too. i don't think it is any bad thing to do so. and if u want to stop and still gets breast milk donate it in milk banks or to other needy babies.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-09-06
Name: Riva
Subject:  breastfeeding
Hi dear,

Yea, its fine if your doctor allows it. Meanwhile, you can start feeding your baby bottle milk after some intervals, this will help your baby in getting same feel as of breast milk. Other than this try to console your baby by singing lullabies, songs, poems etc. This will helps in diverting mind. Other than this, i always keep my eye on Facebook Pages like BabeezWorld. I would also advice you to do that, this will help in getting latest babies related news, facts, tips etc .

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
breast feeding

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Overdose of lactare
Hi Geeta,
What problem do you have exactly i did not understand do you have less milk and to produce more milk are you taking such pills or what.Some data might be missing.... - Mrudula [View Message]
RE:Please help - cracked nipples over 3 weeks
Hi Lata,
Why do you feel such cracked nipples and had you found the reason behind that because you are bearing lot of pain and no medicine is also working to resolve the problem.... - Mary [View Message]
RE:breatfeeding while sex
Hi Sheela,
It is part of sex and many will do it so you are not only person who is experiencing it so enjoy it so happily.Nothing harm would happen to you.... - Elia [View Message]
RE:I am breast milk donar in Bangalore!!
Hi Neel,
It is not so possible for women to get relacting of milk so easily but if you got means you were blessed so you can help the infants.But before you feed them if possible make an check up that is it safer for kids or not.... - Chandri [View Message]
RE:Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
Hi prabha,
If you feel better and do you think that you can manage for baby then you can continue about that and you would not have any problem also.... - Naina [View Message]
RE:INDUCING BREAST MILK IF NOT PREGNANT
Hi Jignesh,
I think there is no such medicine that there is no chance of getting milk through inducing method.SO better try any other option for you.... - Barbie [View Message]
RE:how to produce more milk.......
Hi Pinki,
Breast feed is mandatory for infants when mother is is nursing stage.Do not give formula milk when you have milk in you.Formula milk is not so healthy for baby during infant stage.... - Jia [View Message]

Causes of Failing Relationships Video..