---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >breast feeding
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:breast feeding
2010-12-13
Name: sadishirisappan sadishirisappan
i want to stop my breast feeding to my one and half age baby.is it correct ?

2016-05-02
Name: Megha
Subject:  RE:breast feeding
Hello Person,
I would suggest you no because for new born baby moms milk is only good for health because that milk contains all type of proteins and vitamins also.I wish you to consult to any one or to the doctor then you stop giving milk to the baby.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-03-17
Name: Rhea
Subject:  Breast feeding
Someone told me about the don' t offer, don' t refuse method of stopping which might take a while but seems to work.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-02-02
Name: skyisinfinte
Subject:  Breastfeeding
I think you should continue breastfeeding your child until he/she attains 2 years of age.

2016-01-27
Name: sudha
Subject:  hi
yaah i know a woman whose child is 4 years old and go to school like play school still she breast feeds him and he also eats other solid food too. i don't think it is any bad thing to do so. and if u want to stop and still gets breast milk donate it in milk banks or to other needy babies.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-09-06
Name: Riva
Subject:  breastfeeding
Hi dear,

Yea, its fine if your doctor allows it. Meanwhile, you can start feeding your baby bottle milk after some intervals, this will help your baby in getting same feel as of breast milk. Other than this try to console your baby by singing lullabies, songs, poems etc. This will helps in diverting mind. Other than this, i always keep my eye on Facebook Pages like BabeezWorld. I would also advice you to do that, this will help in getting latest babies related news, facts, tips etc .

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
breast feeding

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:I am breast milk donar in Bangalore!!
Hi Neel
So there is no problem you can feed but the thing is you can donate the milk to the milk banks then it will be useful to some kids who are in need also.I wish you would do that and help people also.... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:breatfeeding while sex
It is your and your husband's personal interest in doing this.It is completely of your choice.So you need not ask here.but you also have to know the other end of this,your child's health should be properly taken care of. All the best... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi Nalini,
So what would you think which is better adult feeding is good or not so good according to you can you share that and it would be better if you share your opinion also and it may worth a lot for the people also.... - Naga [View Message]
RE:INDUCING BREAST MILK IF NOT PREGNANT
hi Jignesh,
So can you say what would be the best solution you have chosed because it would be helpful for all the people also and i think it would be useful for all the people who do are in use of it also.... - Dalmia [View Message]
RE:breatfeeding while sex
hi Sheela
Breastfeeding husband is absolutely fine and hygienic. however if you are doing while you have a baby then just maintain cleanliness and good hygiene. Clean your breast properly before feeding your baby to avoid acute infections..... - Neha [View Message]
RE:Please help - cracked nipples over 3 weeks
Hi Lata,
I can understand your problem but the thing is you need to consult to the doctor and solve the issue then only your problem will come to an end also and then what had happened also so then it would be better for others.... - Mrunali [View Message]
RE:how to produce more milk.......
hi Pinki,
So you want to produce more milk for your baby then what you had done for that can you say because we too can come to know about that and it will be helpful even for any other people also can you share it in the forum.... - Neha [View Message]

Home Remedy for Long and Healthy Hair Video..