• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Overdose of lactare
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Breastfeeding: Overdose of lactare
Name: Geetanjali Mukhopadhyay
Date: 2010-05-28

God blessed us with a baby boy on 13th May.

My boy is two weeks old.. I' m feeding my baby and increase BF I' m taking lactare granules twice...

Some times i take lactare 3 to 4 times also....

Please let me know is there a chance of overdose of lactare???? r there any side effects....

Also my 2 weeks baby demands feeding every hour ... some times even after 45 mins of feeding he seems to be hungry... so I' m giving top milk (enfamil prescribed by my pediatric)...

I' m using feeding bottle... Is it OK???

Plz guide...

Name: Sharan
Subject:  Re Lactare
Date: 2010-06-16
My wife was also prescribed lactare 3 times a day two tabs each time, she took it for a few days till we found out long term use can cause uterine wall problems for women after the age of 50.

She saw a lactation consultant in Chennai who prescribed Galact Ayurvedic powder which she said is safer..
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Overdose of lactare

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
can you feed me?
I am a 24 yrs old guy from Bangalore.Can you just feed me once like your little brother.I don't want anything other than breastfeeding.
... - noname [View Message]
ADULT BREASTFEEDING
we would love to nurse you too but currently there are 4 newborn babies and 1 toddler to care for anyway love and kisses from us ... - Nalini, Sudha, Chaya [View Message]
@nalin
Hi
U can also consider me as u r baby brother.I WD love to.... - aashu [View Message]
Need num
I need number... - jkkk [View Message]
breastvpump
I need pigeon electric breast pump.I stay in gurgaon.
... - nk [View Message]
breast pump and feeding set
Rahul
I want to sell it and dont want to rent it.you can see both product at any chemist shop to know more about the products.i am residing in south delhi.... - RM [View Message]
Electric breast pump on rent
I need to take on rent an electric breast pump. Please let me know from where can i get one?... - Rahul [View Message]

Cell phone safety Video