You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >Tender coconut water

Breastfeeding: Tender coconut water
2009-02-25
Name: omsri Can we drink tender coconut water during breastfeeding? I feel very thirsty after feeding.
please let me know any other drinks i can take which helps milk supply.

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-02-26
Name: kavita
Subject:  agree with Aradhana
Hi,
i am completely agree with Aradhana even not ony water but other liquids also like lassi, juise, lemon water. The more liquid you intake there are less chances for urinary infection, which is a major problem in ladies.
As Aradhana suggest for Satavari powder, ther is also Starvex, which you can take with milk and it helpful in milk supply + tightening of brest.

Enjoy the motherhood
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-02-25
Name: Aradhana
Subject:  Water .. loads of it
Hi,
Yes u can tender coconut water. Infact that was the first thing the docs asked me to have. Also, u should have loads of water. water is very imp during breastfeeding. There are many ppl who advice against it etc etc.. but believe me water is nececcary n imp to save frm dehydration during these times.
Other than that..have a good,healthy meal. High on calories n protiens to produce sufficient milk and be mentally at peace. Thats very imp to have a good supply of breastmilk n to succeed in breastfeeding.

If u want,u can have Shatavari powder in milk. Its basically asparagus n sugar n cardimum powder. Asparagus is prooven to be good for breastmilk supply.

Take care n Njoy.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-03-05
Name: omsri
Subject:  thank u
thank u for the suggestins
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Tender coconut water

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Tender coconut water

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Tender coconut water

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
It's so nice to read u message. Only a true experienced abf person can understand the emotional bonding involved in it.... - Roy [View Message]
RE:plz help
hello priti,
you can handle this issue in very calm way and its not big issue, you should take second opinon as per my view, and dont depend upoon anyone, you should go and take treatment.... - atul [View Message]
hello priti,
lots of women suffer from same probkem, you can contact to the person who is good in milk deliver mother you will get easily, to try to this way also, it will be helpful for you.... - rohit [View Message]
hello priti,
most of the women faces same problem like you, its a not that much serious issue, but its caring part of kid, you should visit gynac for your health and your kid health.... - pritam [View Message]
hello priti,
you should take care of your baby and for your health also, its not big issue, but issue is the issue, so you try to sort out, and consult from good gynac which is helpful for your baby health.... - radhika [View Message]
RE:Breast feeding
Hi Meghana,

Though quite late to reply ur post but I m sure it's quite possible to make tea with ur breastmilk. U may have to make tea separate and add ur milk to it.

The better would be asking ur husband to be an abf. It'S good for both of you.

Myself trying abr couple of years back know the benefits of it. Enjoy it and be happy.... - Roy [View Message]
hello priti,
this is not a big issue, you can handle it very calmly, and you should take second opinion as per my suggestion dont depend upon only one gynac, sometimes gynac opinion is differ in same case.... - nirjala [View Message]

Make your TV into a Computer Monitor Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.