---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Sleeping >Very deep sleep
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sleeping:Very deep sleep
2009-11-06
Name: Sandip Bhavsar
My Baby Girl (birth date 29.11.2009) is sleeping very deep sleep almost 5 to 6 hr.and no one can arise from her sleep by force also.she also take feediung almost 3 to 4 hr. continuosly.is it ok or not kindly do me favor sand guide me.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-11-12
Name: kiran
Subject:  hi...
my baby is nw 3 months old n i can tell hw was the experience.. it is normal with the infants don' t worry later her sleep will reduces..
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:How to Develop a Sleep Routine for your Newborn
Yes it is very imp to establish a schedule for the baby or it gets difficult for the baby to sleep and it happens that the baby sleeps through the entire day and then is wide awake at in the night and wants to play.... - NN [View Message]
RE:about wheat allergy
You will have to be extra careful since your son has an allergy. Call the helpline of pediasure and ask them if it contains wheat in any way or in any quantity and if you can give it to a person with wheat allergy.... - NA [View Message]
The only way to know is check the back of the packet and see if it contains wheat and if you still have a doubt just don't give it to him for now and when you visit the doctor for regular checkup ask him about it.... - Kanchi [View Message]
Check the ingredients listed on the back of the packet and see if pediasure contains wheat or not. And if it is not specified properly behind the packet ask your doctor if it will be safe to give it to your child. ... - Ashna [View Message]
Wheat allergy is very uncommon and i have not heard a lot about it and i think you will have to take a lot of care about what you give your child to eat because it can sometime be dangerous if he eats anything wrong.... - NN [View Message]
RE:How to Develop a Sleep Routine for your Newborn
Yes developing a schedule for your baby's sleep is beneficial for both the baby and you. You can complete for different work and household tasks when the baby is sleeping. And you can come back when he or she wakes up.... - NN [View Message]
Baby's head shape
Hi all. My LO is 4.5 months now. I noticed her flat head (looks long from side) at around 3.5 months. Recently only I have started giving her a mustard pillow as suggested by elders and friends. I am a little worried about the shape of my LOs head but elders in the family do not seem to be so worried about it. According to them the head gets its normal shape as the kid gro... - VITS [View Message]

Auditory processing disorder and language development Video..