---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Sleeping >Very deep sleep
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sleeping:Very deep sleep
2009-11-06
Name: Sandip Bhavsar
My Baby Girl (birth date 29.11.2009) is sleeping very deep sleep almost 5 to 6 hr.and no one can arise from her sleep by force also.she also take feediung almost 3 to 4 hr. continuosly.is it ok or not kindly do me favor sand guide me.

2009-11-12
Name: kiran
Subject:  hi...
my baby is nw 3 months old n i can tell hw was the experience.. it is normal with the infants don' t worry later her sleep will reduces..
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:about wheat allergy
Hello Deepti,
It is so amazing that your kid is having an allergy of wheat so that it would be better you need to consult the doctor before you feed any food to the kid because the food which is feeded must contain proteins and vitamins.... - Nidhi [View Message]
Hello deepti,
It would be better you need to consult the doctor because you have to know which food would be the best for which it would be rich in proteins and vitamins.I wish you would not face any problem.... - Kiran [View Message]
RE:How to Develop a Sleep Routine for your Newborn
Hello Andrew,
So we cannot judge the sleep of child and the children will sleep at any time and they wake up at any time they do not have any particular time for sleep and for the food.It would be better we need to take care of the child and to look after them.... - Amol [View Message]
Hello Deepti Kocher,
It is better you take your son to pediatrician because they will give you remedy for your son. But do not keep any wheat products to him until you consult to them.I wish your son will get medicine for the problem you are suffering from.... - Nikki [View Message]
Hello Deepti Kocher,
I have seen many people having different allergies and different people are getting allergy for different millet. It is better you consult the doctor and feed him because he is kid and take care of his health which is very important.... - Nikki [View Message]
Hello Deepti Kocher,
It is better you consult to best doctor who give remedy or any medicine to it. Can i know what does allergy he gets exactly means he will get any rashes or pimples or anything else so i you take care of his health which would be healthier for him. I wish your kid eats all type of food.... - neethu [View Message]
Hello Deepthi Kocher,
It is very sorry for you that your kid is not getting to one point that why does our daily food is becoming against to our body which type of food to be given for kids if such scenario repeats one point to remembered that food to be taken very careful.... - Nidhi [View Message]

Tips for shopping Video