---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Sleeping >Very deep sleep
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sleeping:Very deep sleep
2009-11-06
Name: Sandip Bhavsar
My Baby Girl (birth date 29.11.2009) is sleeping very deep sleep almost 5 to 6 hr.and no one can arise from her sleep by force also.she also take feediung almost 3 to 4 hr. continuosly.is it ok or not kindly do me favor sand guide me.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-11-12
Name: kiran
Subject:  hi...
my baby is nw 3 months old n i can tell hw was the experience.. it is normal with the infants don' t worry later her sleep will reduces..
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:not sleeping at night
hi nidhi,
this is not a big issue, small new born babies behave like that way only, so there is no need to worry, or you no need to gave massage to baby , baby will sleep at on time decided,... - rashmi [View Message]
hello nidhi,
your problem is problem of every new born baby mother, because baby sleep whole day, and at night they used to wake up, and that night time is mother sleeping time, there is so miscalculation of sleeping time of baby and mother.... - pranoti [View Message]
hello nidhi
it is a very common problem of every mother every new born baby mother complaining about same things, so better you need to maintain some time for her to sleep then only it would be better.... - murgesh [View Message]
hello nidhi
why you only suffer from this things, take help of baby father also, it means take help of your husband, divide time for baby both of you, it would be so helpful for you.... - kajal [View Message]
hello nidhi
dont worry you should try to understand your baby is just a 10 weeks, and slowly slowly the sleeping time of your baby will change, and baby sleep on time like you, so keep some patience and take care of baby.... - vipul [View Message]
hello nidhi,
dont worry, is there no one with you at home to keep helping you in this phase? like your mother in law, or your mother so it will be helpful for you, so take help for your husband or keep one made for your help.... - radhika [View Message]
hello nidhi,
if you are alone at home , arrange one made for your help but keep in mind that, she is definitely helpful and trustful for you, best of luck.... - asha [View Message]

Children learn self defense in terror attack Video..