You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Sleeping >Very deep sleep

Sleeping:Very deep sleep
2009-11-06
Name: Sandip Bhavsar My Baby Girl (birth date 29.11.2009) is sleeping very deep sleep almost 5 to 6 hr.and no one can arise from her sleep by force also.she also take feediung almost 3 to 4 hr. continuosly.is it ok or not kindly do me favor sand guide me.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-11-12
Name: kiran
Subject:  hi...
my baby is nw 3 months old n i can tell hw was the experience.. it is normal with the infants don' t worry later her sleep will reduces..
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:sex in front of children
hello sumpi,
no one parents this type of act in front of kids, only 1 percent parents are not aware from all this things, so dont act on this now, first try to understand exact situation and then only react on that.... - nirja [View Message]
hello sumpi,
its look like the girls parents have some problem and thats why they behave in this way in front of children its not right at all, so you should tell to your friend about this.... - naina [View Message]
hello sumpi,
i really cant believe on your sentence, and there may be some type confusion, because parents also knew them duty, so how it possible and they should make her understand that not to repeat.... - harish [View Message]
hello friend,
there please make those parents speak to me i will give them good advice also they will not do same mistake again in life, so its really sad and it will put bad impact on kids.... - shanti [View Message]
hello malini,
you should tell to her mother, if her mother is your friend then its easy for you, but if not, then you visit her and tell her the truth, whatever her daughter tell you.... - seema [View Message]
hello malini,
i think this girls parents are very eager to do x, and very attracted to each other, thats why they forgot that they have 8 years daughter, and they do in front of her.... - amit [View Message]
hello sumpi,
its not right at all, its not good for this girl, it will keep bad impact in her mind, and may be if she tell to other kids parents then what other parents think about her parents.... - shili [View Message]

Ways to say no Video..