---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Sleeping >Very deep sleep
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sleeping:Very deep sleep
2009-11-06
Name: Sandip Bhavsar
My Baby Girl (birth date 29.11.2009) is sleeping very deep sleep almost 5 to 6 hr.and no one can arise from her sleep by force also.she also take feediung almost 3 to 4 hr. continuosly.is it ok or not kindly do me favor sand guide me.

2009-11-12
Name: kiran
Subject:  hi...
my baby is nw 3 months old n i can tell hw was the experience.. it is normal with the infants don' t worry later her sleep will reduces..
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Cloth cradle
Hi Person,
In olden days probably cradle has been used for kids and now a days only we are getting all ready made cradles.So you cannot worried about that.... - banu [View Message]
RE:Baby restless while sleeping...moms pls help
Hi Ria,
Why do your baby will be restless does the baby will not play nicely and you have to go all these and then you can take him to doctor.... - Rashmitha [View Message]
Hi Mother,
As a mother you will have lot of concern on child but the thing is cradle is not so harm for baby.Because women working in farms will lay their child in cradle which is knoted to tree.... - banu [View Message]
Hi Ria,
Sleep is the only time and work which we can do freely.Even for that also you are getting fear.Take free all issues nothing bad would happen.Try to be happy.... - Patro [View Message]
Hi Mother,
As a mother you will take care of your baby.But it is just matter of few hours nothing would happen.There are cradles which are flat also.You can purchase that and lay down your baby in that.... - Chandu [View Message]
Hi Ria,
It would be common for all babies that they will move all their parts during sleep.And some babies will sleep in morning and cries at nights.Until baby becomes one year this all will be repeat.... - Hasini [View Message]
Hi concern mother,
Nothing would happen for baby it is the matter of few days only.You can lay your baby happily in the cradle and it will not be repeated as child grows also.Let baby get enjoy all things of her age.... - Vardhan [View Message]

Clear acne and whiten teeth with baking soda Video..