---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Sleeping >Very deep sleep
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Sleeping:Very deep sleep
2009-11-06
Name: Sandip Bhavsar
My Baby Girl (birth date 29.11.2009) is sleeping very deep sleep almost 5 to 6 hr.and no one can arise from her sleep by force also.she also take feediung almost 3 to 4 hr. continuosly.is it ok or not kindly do me favor sand guide me.

2009-11-12
Name: kiran
Subject:  hi...
my baby is nw 3 months old n i can tell hw was the experience.. it is normal with the infants don' t worry later her sleep will reduces..
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Very deep sleep

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Cloth cradle
Hi Mothers,
It would be good for kid only for some days and they would feel some what better if they sleep in cradle also nothing would happen if they sleep they can sleep so comforatble in the cradle.... - Deepali [View Message]
Sleeping problem
Hai all, my son 1year 24 days. He is not sleep properly at night time. He frequently woke up and crying but within 15 min he again sleep. With this I didn't sleep properly. So please suggest me. I m giving feeding at nights

... - Sowji [View Message]
RE:Baby restless while sleeping...moms pls help
Hi Ria
You do not have to worry about it. It is a common problem with all the newly born babies and it is quite natural. Give it some time and it will be fine. babies usually feel restless during the night.... - Sara [View Message]
Hello Mother,
Why so you sleep always your baby in the cloth cradle only for some time know you can do that and nothing would happen also i hope you would do that and in night times baby will sleep with the mother only.You can try that.... - Megha [View Message]
Hello Mother,
Why do you do all such things you just make you baby sleep where ever she feels comfort then only she will have nice sleep also.I hope you will do that one only and you will not disturb your baby at all.... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:Baby asking for feed at night
yes it is normal!... - ajit [View Message]
RE:How to Make Baby Sleep Well
yes light massage works!... - akshay [View Message]

How to spot hidden vehicle damage Video..