• Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Relationships Boards
Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >GK Vale, Jayanagar -- Bad experience
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Working Mother: GK Vale, Jayanagar -- Bad experience
Name: TT
Date: 2006-10-20

I had taken my 5 month old baby for a portrait to G.K.Vale, Jayanagar. I had contacted them earlier over phone and fixed an appointment for 2pm.

Upon reaching the place, we were informed about all the portrait packages they had. The range is Rs.700 to Rs.5000. We decided to go in for the Rs.700 one which allowed 6 photos of the baby out of which the 3 best would be selected.
Though we had an appointment we were made to wait for 1/2 hour......and most of you must be aware how babies moods can change suddenly depending on hunger, sleepiness, etc. Anyway, finally we were let in. Once in, we were told that all the photos would be taken with the baby wearing the same dress. Upon protesting, they allowed us 2 different dresses, else we were asked to go in for a bigger package.
The table on which our baby was placed was really narrow. One roll-over, and she would just fall down. The photographer was least concerned about that and was just interested in finishing with taking the snaps. He also did not suggest any different angles for all the 6 photos -- we as parents had to take the initiative for that. Most of the people who were in charge at the store was quite discourteous/grumpy !

Our overall experience at this store was very bad and we feel that we could have gotten better service at a lesser known studio.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
GK Vale, Jayanagar -- Bad experience

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Love this school
My son started attending Mother’s Pride play school five months ago. He loves his teachers and it’s absolutely great to see him socializing and making new friends at school. Darsh was a shy kid, but now I am so happy to see him playing and sharing fun moments with his peers. Now, I am confident that he will continue to grow and learn.... - Divyansh Mishra [View Message]
I'm interested in ur job plz let me know
Hi manali Madam I'm rad ur msg and i agree ur tumscudision for babysitter job plz let know.

Van a. ... - Vandna [View Message]
I won't a job tipe babysitter full time 10 am 7 PM in viman nagar / kharadi ... - Vandna [View Message]
I'm interested a job tipe babysitter full time Jobs in v.nagar / k.nagar / kharadi ... - Vandna [View Message]
looking for a live in maid
Hi all, i am looking for a live in maid to take care of my 5 months old baby. I have read the reviews about the maid agencies which is scary and not sure which agency i shud approach, can anybody suggest a good agency or a maid who can stay with us.

Angel 2... - Angel 2 [View Message]
hope dis agency will help u out
m using standard maid agency services from eight months as I dint have any issue so far m pretty much happy with their services so im recommending using a maid who comes for four hours does her work and goes.she is a good parttime housemaid with gud if u want a maid i can suggest dis company .all d best ..
... - Janaki Krishnan [View Message]
The minimum age for joining in playschool is two years.... - vikas [View Message]

WAP and GPRS Video