• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Relationships Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >GK Vale, Jayanagar -- Bad experience
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Working Mother: GK Vale, Jayanagar -- Bad experience
Name: TT
Date: 2006-10-20
Hi,

I had taken my 5 month old baby for a portrait to G.K.Vale, Jayanagar. I had contacted them earlier over phone and fixed an appointment for 2pm.

Upon reaching the place, we were informed about all the portrait packages they had. The range is Rs.700 to Rs.5000. We decided to go in for the Rs.700 one which allowed 6 photos of the baby out of which the 3 best would be selected.
Though we had an appointment we were made to wait for 1/2 hour......and most of you must be aware how babies moods can change suddenly depending on hunger, sleepiness, etc. Anyway, finally we were let in. Once in, we were told that all the photos would be taken with the baby wearing the same dress. Upon protesting, they allowed us 2 different dresses, else we were asked to go in for a bigger package.
The table on which our baby was placed was really narrow. One roll-over, and she would just fall down. The photographer was least concerned about that and was just interested in finishing with taking the snaps. He also did not suggest any different angles for all the 6 photos -- we as parents had to take the initiative for that. Most of the people who were in charge at the store was quite discourteous/grumpy !

Our overall experience at this store was very bad and we feel that we could have gotten better service at a lesser known studio.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
GK Vale, Jayanagar -- Bad experience

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
day care in Gurgaon
I wold just you to go for a day care, looking at child abuse cases these days. The little company is quite good. Over here you can get the recording of what your child did for the whole day.... - Manoj [View Message]
Day care @ DLF Cyber City
try the little company it is in DLF cyber city phase 2.... - Rishika [View Message]
Daycare with affordable charges and long hours
Hi,
I got very good daycare PANCHVATI ARYANS INTERNATIONAL DAYCARE is close to Marathahalli Bridge with excellent diet and free activity plan. They are providing extended and odd hours daycare in affordable hours.
Even they are soon starting to work on Saturday, Sunday and night.
... - Anita [View Message]
About the preschool and daycare
Hi Anita, Do you have contact number for Panchvati Aryans.
... - vivek [View Message]
Creche in Noida Delhi NCR
Indiparenting is wonderful plateform to discuss about parenting needs. Mothers searching for creche may see non advertised directory of creche. Just search: \" noida creche list\" .
While selecting a creche be careful and not tempt from the advt. and publicity. Meet creche manager, people running creche and select one who can provide more care to baby.... - Sonia [View Message]
Muskan Child Day Care
Hello Everyone,

I am neetu sahu and if you have any query related to creche than please contact me same no. Eight one three zero zero nine eight zero five four... - Neetu Sahu [View Message]
Preschools in gurgaon - reality check
I visited “Preschool for Child Rights” and read one eye opening article - Reality Check for Parents preschools in gurgaon, suggest everybody to read that article. The fact is that none of the preschools / day care / creche etc are having any proper curriculum, wake up parents.... - Anantya Sood [View Message]

WAP and GPRS Video