• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Sleeping >Baby restless while sleeping...moms pls
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Sleeping: Baby restless while sleeping...moms pls help
Name: ria
Date: 2007-12-03
Hi ladies,

My 3.5 months old is quite restless while sleeping during night.Her hands and head is constanly keeps moving while her eyes are closed...she takes a sound sleep during day time.

Has anyone' s kid also experienced a same problem. I am worried. Pls help.
Name: Sujata
Subject:  hi
Date: 2008-11-12
hi...even my 4 month old daughter is facing the same problem...she is quite restles while sleeping...she wants to move aroud, turn..did u try swaddling ur baby at night...i think that may help...
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: sana
Subject:  try this
Date: 2008-02-07
hi dear
may be he is suffering from RMP which is rapid eye movement pattern of sleeping which is normal and he will outgrow it.else its gas.try bonnisan from himalayas

Name: smita
Subject:  best of luck
Date: 2007-12-05
Hi ria,

I was having same problem when my baby was one month old,now he is sleeping nicely.First of all u check whether his stomach is full or she wants little more milk,after feeding burp him properly , may be she has some gas,just try to put her in ur lap for sometime and see what happens , if she sleeps then she wants some worm of ur body.But most importannt is the gas problem,just try to get rid off this if she has.

Try all those let see what happen.
All the best.

Name: sonali
Subject:  try this
Date: 2007-12-05
hi ria, babies donot sleep if they r not comfortable. check the bedding u have for the lil one is ok. check if she is over dressed/underdressed. dont out too many sweaters on for her f its not too cold. check her tummy. if its warm then u can remove one sweater and so on.
also check if she is uncomfortable when u tuch her tummy, it cud be gas as well. dont lull her to sleep in the day and try to burp her well in nite.
try these and let us know

Name: Anu
Subject:  Same problem :-(
Date: 2008-01-17
Hi all,
I have posted the same kind of problem that which i am facin with my 3 1/2 months old baby boy....

pls help me...n do pls read my message also....am more worried abt my son than my sleepless nights....pls help
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Baby restless while sleeping...moms pls help

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Sleep
10 weeks is still very early, she' ll get there eventually.
Maybe keep lights low after a certain timeand talk quietly so she eventually gets the idea that here are certain times when everyone is quiet.
Good luck :)... - Rhea [View Message]
How to Develop a Sleep Routine for your Newborn
Newborn babies seem to follow their own sleep schedule, often to the dismay of their parents. However, it is always beneficial to establish a sleep routine. Doctors at Rainbow Hospital, the best children’s hospital in Hyderabad, believe that this will eventually lead to healthy sleep patterns that last a lifetime.

Find a Pattern

Newborn care spe... - Andrew Alley [View Message]
Sleep schedule of babies
Hi Nidhi,

The sleeping pattern of the babies change gradually, so do not worry. As she grows old she will get adjusted to normal sleep pattern. However, it is common to get up in middle of night for feeds. I have experienced this with my baby. ... - Neha [View Message]
not sleeping at night
My 10 weeks old baby doesn' t sleep before 1 at night. Sometimes even later than that. I give her a massage before sleeping at around 10, but is not helping much.... - nidhi Kamath [View Message]
This is wrong
This is totally unacceptable & wrong behavior, the parents have to be educated or penalized.... - pretty [View Message]
Sleep
Dear Myntrea..i can understand ur problem...but day nap is must for a good nights sleep in babies... and as they grow their day nap time decreases so dont worry but get ur angle to rest in the day time at least for an hour..lie down with her and tell her stories which will capture her interest..give her a warm bath before bed time..dont make her cranky at day it makes it ... - Diya [View Message]

Oh my god this is a sin. How can you entertain all this. Such type of behaviour will creaet bad impact on child' s mind.... - Jigna [View Message]

Happy Mother's Day Video