---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Milestones >1st birthday dress
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Milestones:1st birthday dress
2007-07-18
Name: Bnd prmd
hey my son will turn a year in september. can anyone suggest me some nice ideas for his birhday dress. the net has info abt the same boring stuffs,so can u help me with ur ideas.

Thanks in advance
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-02-04
Name: sandra sunil
Subject:  first birthday dress for boy baby
can you please suggest beautiful dress [with dress image]for my baby boy for his first birthday.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-09-23
Name: bhavna
Subject:  baby boy´ s first bday
hi, we seems to be in the same boat! we have narrowed doen the choice to kurta pyjama or a pair of dungaree shorts
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
1st birthday dress

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
1st birthday dress

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
1st birthday dress

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:baby´ s not crawling
Hi Amrita, do not worry try taking your baby to a good doctor they will surely help you. Also some babies are a bit slow in crawling and standing so do not worry everything will be fine soon.... - pia [View Message]
There is nothing to be worried about in this as a lot of kids start walking directly and they don't have any problem with that then but if you want you can consult a doctor about it and take his help.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Hetal & all plz help
You should have asked this to you doctor when you had gone to him for the checkup. A doctor would be knowing a lot better about this than any one in this forum i think soo call him and ask him about it.... - NN [View Message]
See don't worry it is okay if your baby has not started crawling yet. Maybe he or she will start walking directly. Some kids start walking in the 9th month but some kids start walking after they turn one year old.... - NN [View Message]
Why don't you try making him crawl and she if he starts crawling then? If he still does not start crawling take him to his pediatrician and see what the doctor says about it. Or maybe wait for a week or 2 and then see. ... - NN [View Message]
I think it is normal for him to not start crawling get and you should see and wait for a month if possible and if he does not show any sign of improvement even then you should consult a doctor.... - No namee [View Message]
LO is getting stubborn
Hello everyone my LO is 15 months old and now days he is getting stubborn .. for small small stuff he is started crying like if we stop him not to uch phone or else ..he started crying and unless and untill we give he ..he conti that.. it is very fruatative ..coz he is doing this for evrystuff.. how can manage with him please explain seriously need help... - Preeti Paul [View Message]

How to Organise a Kitchen Video..