---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Milestones >1st birthday dress
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Milestones:1st birthday dress
2007-07-18
Name: Bnd prmd
hey my son will turn a year in september. can anyone suggest me some nice ideas for his birhday dress. the net has info abt the same boring stuffs,so can u help me with ur ideas.

Thanks in advance

2010-02-04
Name: sandra sunil
Subject:  first birthday dress for boy baby
can you please suggest beautiful dress [with dress image]for my baby boy for his first birthday.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-09-23
Name: bhavna
Subject:  baby boy´ s first bday
hi, we seems to be in the same boat! we have narrowed doen the choice to kurta pyjama or a pair of dungaree shorts
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
1st birthday dress

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:baby´ s not crawling
hello Amrita,
You need to hold patience because some people will walk slowly and you need try in various methods so that your baby will walk and crawl but you have to make try until you get succeded.I wish you would post an positive reply for next comment.... - No Name [View Message]
RE:Hetal & all plz help
Hi Devi,
So you were worried that your son is rolling on the bed do you think it is heavy problem for you and what have you done to solve your problem and it would be better you can consult to the doctor other wise you ask your in law or mother.... - No Name [View Message]
Hello Amrita Alkara,
Some kids would crawl and walk very early and some would do very late.So you need not get tensed or panic but you keep on trying to make your kid crawl and walk.It might take some time for baby to do so.Keep patience on your part.... - Rosy [View Message]
Hi Amrita Alkara,
All babies will crawl but it take some time.You need to have some patience do not get panic for every reason.You just try in different ways.I wish your kid will crawl and walk as early as possible.... - No Name [View Message]
RE:Hetal & all plz help
Hello Devi Sharma,
Your child is healthy.He is active also. But you need to give support for your kid please do not get panic for this issue. Let him learn new things since he is child. So go for regular check up as usual.... - Somu [View Message]
RE:Developing Social Skills in Babies and Toddlers
Try showing him something he likes and tell him if you go to someone else i will give u this or that. Bribing is some thing they understand from this small age. Try it. Hihi... - Arra [View Message]
RE:Developing Social Skills in Babies and Toddlers
My nephew used to cry whenever somebody picke him up. But over a period of months, this has stopped. enjoying his preschool days he is now coming around... - Appa [View Message]

Tips for Applying Mascara Video