You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Milestones >1st birthday dress

Milestones:1st birthday dress
2007-07-18
Name: Bnd prmd hey my son will turn a year in september. can anyone suggest me some nice ideas for his birhday dress. the net has info abt the same boring stuffs,so can u help me with ur ideas.

Thanks in advance
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-02-04
Name: sandra sunil
Subject:  first birthday dress for boy baby
can you please suggest beautiful dress [with dress image]for my baby boy for his first birthday.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-09-23
Name: bhavna
Subject:  baby boy´ s first bday
hi, we seems to be in the same boat! we have narrowed doen the choice to kurta pyjama or a pair of dungaree shorts
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
1st birthday dress

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
1st birthday dress

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
1st birthday dress

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:slow learner
Hi Basha,

Please connect via gmail. I can help.... - Mykidsspl [View Message]
hello jayashree
dont get afraid and dont loose hopes, your son is absolutely fine, and give him the proper tuition and avoid more playing periods of his, and you should teach him at home when you will get free time.... - praglabh [View Message]
hello jayashree,
i m also having same problem, my son is now 6 years old, and he face difficulties to identify the characters like he cant identify he alphabets also phonetics.... - vilas [View Message]
RE:Developing Social Skills in Babies and Toddlers
Hi there yes this is a very common issue and you should not worry at all and then one must always try to avoid this because the child needs the mother only, so please understand and do not worry so much.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi dear please do not worry so much as this is very common and you should not think so much for this and also make sure that if your child is also not feeling good then try avoid doing that.... - Anju [View Message]
Hi there this is very common issue and one must see to that the child should not feel nervous as the child will always loves to be in those arms to whom he or she sees the most as they are comfortable with them.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi there please understand that the child is small and will feel like this so no need to worry and this is not with you as this happens with all of us, so try to figure it out and be calm and do not repeat.... - Anamika [View Message]

Facial massage Video..