• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Milestones >1st birthday dress
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Milestones: 1st birthday dress
Name: Bnd prmd
Date: 2007-07-18
hey my son will turn a year in september. can anyone suggest me some nice ideas for his birhday dress. the net has info abt the same boring stuffs,so can u help me with ur ideas.

Thanks in advance
Name: sandra sunil
Subject:  first birthday dress for boy baby
Date: 2010-02-04
can you please suggest beautiful dress [with dress image]for my baby boy for his first birthday.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: bhavna
Subject:  baby boy´ s first bday
Date: 2007-09-23
hi, we seems to be in the same boat! we have narrowed doen the choice to kurta pyjama or a pair of dungaree shorts
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
1st birthday dress

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Toddler
Hey good to hear.

My kid is also studying in Orchids The International School. She had a similar problem when she was small. I took her to a therapist and advised me not to worry about it as it takes some time to develop motor skills in children.... - Payal [View Message]
Toddler
My daughter used to cry whenever somebody picker her up. But over a period of months, she stopped crying. She is enjoying her preschool days in Orchids without any problem. I really don' t know how she stopped crying though.... - Rishab [View Message]
Slow Learner
Dear Jayashree and Basha,

If you suspect that your child is unable to cope because of some problem please have him / her assessed. Talk to the school counselor or if your school does not have one contact any special educator in your area and ask them to conduct an education eval. They can guide further.
... - mykidsspl [View Message]

My 8 month old son used to be very social earlier and always smiling but now he has become clingy. He always clings to me and does not go to anybody. If a new person holds him, he cries a lot and it becomes difficult to manage him. the only option left for me is to hold him always. He also does not like to go to his grandparents also. Why is this happening? ... - Raginin Debey [View Message]

What you are experiencing is a common thing which many parents experience. Many kids become clingy after 6 months as this age is the first emotional milestone for a kid. Before this age, kids are happy anywhere and with everybody but after about 6 months they cry when a stranger approaches them. this can be termed as stranger anxiety. sometimes it may be so because he may ... - Tahir sheikh [View Message]

Yes I agree. Small kids tend to have stranger anxiety at some period of time. My daughter was like this when she was 6 months old. she hardly went to anybody. When my in-laws came I had a difficult time in calming her. My in-laws were staying with me and there was no way she was willing to go to them. I gradually tried to work over this. I made her a part of simple moments... - Damini [View Message]
Developing Social Skills in Babies and Toddlers
Does your baby cry every time someone else picks him up? Is your toddler always attached to your hip? What can you do to make your child more confident and outgoing?... - Editor [View Message]

Boy plays guitar Video