You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Need a good maid agency- Bangalore
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Need a good maid agency- Bangalore
2006-08-20
Name: sumita tandon I need a relaible maid to look after my kids and home.Looking for a contact of an agency.
Airport Road bangalore
thanks in advance
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-07
Name: Ajay
Subject:  RE:Need a good maid agency- Bangalore
Hi Sumita,
It is an important to know about the agency because it will be good to join kids after known about that.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-21
Name: nidhi
Hi Sumita,
It was an important work for working mothers because they have to look after work and their office and children so maid are mandatory for them.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-08
Name: kaumi
Hi Sumita,
All people are looking for maids.But they are lacking to do that job.Because some are feeling it as an hesitatingly to do that job.If we find them they are demanding a lot.

2016-06-01
Name: Pari
Hi Sumita,
So you require maid to look after your kids and even your house also then what happened did you find any one as of now and can you suggest the agency contact details if possible also.

2016-05-26
Name: Kaira
Hi Sumita,
So can you say what would be solution you had preferred can you share that and it will be useful or helpful for all the people also and i wish you would do share about that also and i hope your problem got resolved also.

2016-05-18
Name: Sumitra
Hi Tandon,
So can you suggest what would be the better maid agency according to you and can you drop the details of them because these days finding for maid has become so heavy problem also and they will be sol glad if you share the message.

2016-05-16
Name: Pari
Hi Sumitha,
So did you find any good agency for maid and what would be the cost you would afford for the maid also can you share all the details if possible and it would be better you would do that and many people will also contact to them.

2016-05-12
Name: keerthi
hey sumita

The information you requested for is very important for many people of this group.so in case you received the details regarding such agencies or contacts please do provide us so that many people will be benefitted.

2016-05-11
Name: hari
Hello Sumita,
So can you what kind of maid do you need because now days finding the maid has been so difficult and it is hard to find them also.But i wish you will find the maid and you will not face any problem also.

2016-05-09
Name: Kamini
Hello Sunitha,
So you are looking for maid in bangalore then you can try through agency and if not from the neighbors they will provide you with some information and you can find some one also.I hope you will get very soon and early.

2016-05-07
Name: tanay
you should search on ur own and should talk to her as this is the topic of ur child.

2011-07-25
Name: Eby
Subject:  Cheated by Rashmi Placement Service Sarjaur
Dont take any maid from Rashmi Placement services Sarjapur. His name is Sundarraj. He will take one month salary of the maid as commission. At the time of booking will talk about 4 replacement otherwise refund .But nothing will happen .If we go for refund he will start speaking bad language.

2011-08-12
Name: Sachin
Subject:  Housemaid
Hi,
I have a village person(hardworking male) who is looking for work as housemaid (part-time).
Let me know if you require

Regards
Sachin
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-06-25
Name: Anonymous
Subject:  Maid agencies in Bangalore
Hi,
Beware of maid agencies in Bangalore. I recently paid 4000 Rs to an agent called S.M Helpline. He showed us an impressive candidate as a live-in help. He then took her at th epretext of bringing her the next day. Made sure he encasehed the self cheque while continuing with his lies about the delay in bringing the maid and then had the audacity to tell us that we can seek police help and that they too have police contacts. Please do not give self/ bearer cheques to these frauds at any cost.

2008-04-02
Name: Preeti
Subject:  hi
hi

2008-04-02
Name: Preeti
Subject:  Standard Maid Services
Hi,

Just wanted to tell u my experience with Standard Maid services, Bangalore.

I took a maid from them after paying 3000 as registeration. I have taken 4 maids from them as replacement and each time it was more than a month they took for replacement,. maids have high demands .. Eg. I won´ t do this, I won´ t do that and things like that...

Request all .. not to go to this agency at all

2006-08-22
Name: sumita
Subject:  maid agency-bangalore
Thanks Cherry. You know I have called both these agencies (I already had their numbers from Just Dial). They dont have any ready candidtes and my situation is getting critical by the day.

2006-08-21
Name: Cherry
Subject:  Maid Agency
Hi Sumita,

I have recently hired a maid to take care of my kids form an agency called P S J services. Seems to be reliable. I've hired a lady who's around 45 years. You could give this a try.

SURYA KRUPA MULTI SERVICES (Contact Person: RATHNAM MV)
Building: NO.3,1ST FLR
Street: NR THULASI THEATRE MN RD,
Area: MARATHAHALLI - Pin: 560037
Tel.: 55414569,
Mobile.: 9945059459,

P S J HELPLINE SERVICES (Contact Person: DEVARAJ R)
Street: KIRLOSKAR 3RD UNIT RD,2ND PHASE
Area: PEENYA INDUSTRIAL AREA - Pin: 560058
Tel.: 56681008,
Mobile.: 9844259624

2007-01-17
Name: Shilpa
Subject:  Surya Krupa Multi Services
I have registered with Surya Krupa Multiservices after paying them Rs3000.Its over 15 days & there is no sign of a maid from them.Please do let me know if there is anybody else who has had the same experience & how i can go about dealing with this issue

2006-09-11
Name: Chetan
Subject:  Surya Krupa Multiservice is a Cheat
This guy Rathnam is a cheat, he has taken Rs.2500 from me as registration charges and no sign of the maid now. Once you have paid the money to this guy he will ensure that you keep on calling him and finally give up on him. I have requested my money back yesterday and he has asked me 10 days for the refund and that too after threatning to go the cops.
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Need a good maid agency- Bangalore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:yes i have a creche at my home
Hi Neetu where is your day care in noida
... - Upasana [View Message]
RE:
hello mother,
now a days every women try to independent, and live life on her terms and conditions so its great thing itself.... - nisha [View Message]
RE:creche
Hello madam according to me you should wait and start your career only if you are sure and should not leave your new born so early so please according to me you should not think to start so early and wait for more time and start after three years at least.... - Rajesh [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you are starting to early and should not start as your kid needs you at this point of time and you should not leave your kid like this and also at the same time you should not feel that you are fine with the same as its not the case.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear if i would be in your place would have not think about to start my career as you know that your kid is too young and the kid will need his or her mother all the time, please do not make this mistake and you will be in a big problem if done so.... - Aditi [View Message]
According to me you should not try to do job now, please think of your kid why are making the life of your kid miserable as what mistake has your kid done, please think twice about the same and you should not think so much and it will be good for you as well for your kid.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking to start a job soon after delivering as i think you should not do so because this would not a good idea, please re think on it and should not consider doing the same. All the best dear.... - Suman [View Message]