---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Hair Care >DR. BATRA'S CLINIC ??
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Hair Care:DR. BATRA'S CLINIC ??
2005-08-18
Name: tinku
hello,
do anyone in you know bout the dr.batra's clinic. does the treatment provided by them really helps in eliminating hair fall ? if any of you have been there, taken the treatment or know the feedback of someone who's taken the treatment..please share in the forum...
thanking all for going through and hopefully considering the request..
regards,
tinku

2016-06-26
Name: Lohita
Subject:  RE:DR. BATRA'S CLINIC ??
Hi Tinku,
Hair is most important part in every one life and it must be taken care in all methods which can be done by a person to take.So do not apply any chemicals so easily.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-22
Name: purvi
hi tinku, first you find out side of dr badras clinic or go and visit once, then you can get idea for the treatement, and then you decide what to do.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-22
Name: tanmay
hi, hair is most imp part of our look, so dont take any , and serch dr,batras clinic side on google, and you will get your answer from this, and its easy to take your decision about hair.

2016-06-22
Name: twinkle
hi tinku, dr batra's clinic is very famous clinic for hair treatement, so just google it for view his comment and go throug as per your choice.

2016-06-17
Name: Tinku
Hi Tinku,
Dr.Batra clinic might be famous even i too have seen some adds of his clinic.But hair is more important so you have to know about his history and get treatment done by him.

2016-06-10
Name: Leela
Hi tinku,
DR.Batra's Clinic is very famous for hair.But it must be known before consulting that how much does the problem will be cured if we consult to the doctor.

2016-06-04
Name: Alok
Hi Tinku,
You can go any dermatologist and solve your problem.Every male person would give their major time to protect their hair.But you people need to take care a lot for hair also.

2016-05-30
Name: dia
Dr. Batra's clinic is a very famous one for eliminating hair fall. Give it a try once. If it really helps you then you should take proper care of your hair even after the treatment gets over.

2016-05-28
Name: Meera
Hi tinku,
I heard good about Dr.batra clinic also then did you consulted to the doctor can you say what did doctor suggested also and can you does the fee is also affordable also and i hope you would share all the details also.

2016-05-28
Name: sneha
So you are facing the problem with your hair and you can solve your problem by consulting to the doctor then your problem will be solved also i wish you will get the solution by consulting the doctor also.

2016-05-27
Name: sal
It is well known clinic all over the India you can consult to them because they do have many treatments to cure your problems so i wish you will solve your problem so easily and you will be satisfied by them.

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
So there were many clinics and even Dr. Batra has given many adds on there clinic i think it will be worked also i wish there would not be any problem on this also.It is good to consult to them only.

2016-05-19
Name: Leela
Hi tinku,
So can you say what would be the exact problem you are facing and then it would be better you would also can solve by consulting to the doctor and then you would be better and share what had happened also and it will be helpful also to others.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
Dr. Batra's clinic is a very famous one for eliminating hair fall. Give it a try once. If it really helps you then you should take proper care of your hair even after the treatment gets over

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey hi
Dr.Batra's treatment for hairfall is very famous and i think you might observe changes after the treatment.afterall dr.batras have got such a good reputation and hence i would recommend you to give it a try and let us know .

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
Dr batra's clinic is very famous for hair treatments.You can definitely give it a try for sure.most of the cases are successful.

2016-05-07
Name: Kiran
Hello TInku,
So you are facing the problem with your hair and you can solve your problem by consulting to the doctor then your problem will be solved also i wish you will get the solution by consulting to the doctor also.

2016-05-05
Name: Tinku
Hello Tinku,
So there were many clinics and even Dr.Batra has given many adds on there clinic i think it will be worked also i wish there would not be any problem on this also.It is good to consult to them only.

2016-04-24
Name: myntra
Hello Tinku,
It is well known clinic all over the india you can consult to them because they do have many treatments to cure your problems so i wish you will solve your problem so easily and you will be satisfied by them.

2016-03-31
Name: No Name
Hello Tinku,
Dr.Batra's is famous clinic which is seen almost at every place in India. But you need to know about the prices because it had given advertisement a lot.So better you need to verify about the clinic before you consulting the doctor.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
DR. BATRA'S CLINIC ??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:I am Tpt bald!
hey hi, its good to your mother in law in your favour means you got lucky family.... - mansi [View Message]
RE:What shall I do?
Hi all,
Last Saturday, I accompanied my mom, dad and brother to Tirupati with about half inch hair all over my head. The occasion was for my mom to fulfill her gundu vow in Tirumala post consummation of my marriage. For the first time in her life, she got her head shaved and was extremely happy that she did it. With permission from my m-i-l and husband (who left abr... - Parimala [View Message]
RE:Bald again
Since May 1st week, I am getting my brand barber shop clipper boy cut. This month I had my second clipper cut post my three months clipper mottai. I am already 7 months with my second prg. It is difficult to sit in barbershop chair. In July and August, barber will come to house to give me clipper cut. It is likely that three days before the given date, I will be having ... - Rukmini [View Message]
RE:DR. BATRA'S CLINIC ??
Hi Tinku,
Hair is most important part in every one life and it must be taken care in all methods which can be done by a person to take.So do not apply any chemicals so easily.... - Lohita [View Message]
RE:Orthodox head shave
Hi Aruna,
In such conditions husband can not help you because when your in laws are insisting you to do you have to because they are making any wrong with you know.... - Ganga [View Message]
RE:Forcing for headshave
Hi Shiny,
It is not only the problem faced by you but almost all girls would face it so you have to give them support and some good words so that they would be strong and can do tonsure so happily.... - Rohita [View Message]
RE:RE:What shall I do?
I wish you a very happy married life Parimala..
Its good to hear about ur pre-marriage headshave and haircuts. Also happy to see tat u did annual headshave in tirumala.. ... - Dev [View Message]

Chinese New Year Celebration Disneyland Video..