• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Unexplained Infertility >Best IVF option in Delhi/NCR
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Unexplained Infertility: Best IVF option in Delhi/NCR
Name: Mukesh Gupta
Date: 2009-06-14
Hi,

We have been planning to get IVF done. Could someone please share with us the best doctor/hospital in Delhi or Gurgaon or Noida.

Regards,
Mukesh.
Name: Sonu
Subject:  IVF Clinic
Date: 2010-01-05
There are a good number of clinics in Delhi/NCR region. But you need to find out which one is best suited for your needs. There are number of factors you can evaluate them:

1. Success Rate
2. Doctor' s personal knowledge
3. Personal Caring pre and post implantation (IVF). There are good number of doctors who will talk to you for first time and will then hand over to a subordinate... (very ridiculous)
4. Proximity from the place you live
5. Cost
6. Hygene
7. Your pesonal comfort level (post discussion)
8. If you know someone personal got treated by the doctor/hospital

We have tried a good number of doctors in NCR region and zeroed down to Dr. Kaberi Baneerjee in MoolChand Hospital, Delhi. Got concivied in first attempt, and am now 16 week pregnant.
Dr. Kaberi has recently moved to Max Hospital, Panchsheel Park Delhi..

All the best
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: sonali
Subject:  good ivf in Delhi
Date: 2009-11-27
Hello, Dr. Hrishikesh Pai at the Fortis La Femme Hospital, in GK II is the best. Please consult him. The success rates are 50% per cycle.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Best IVF option in Delhi/NCR

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Ayurveda for low sperm count
I am looking for some Ayurveda medicine to increase my sperm count from 4Mil to some good extent so that I don' t need IVF etc. Can someone please suggest.... - Hexa [View Message]
Address
Hi Arvind,
I could not get landmark/address in posts for some reasons. Can you post address/landmark one more time please.
Thanks in advance for saving my family life... - Hexa [View Message]
Like to Share My Experiance
My Self Radha Sawant Here i am writing a review based upon my experience of MHRT Hospital. MHRT hospital is the best Gynec & IVF Treatment Clinic in Hyderabad. We got married 7 years back and since then facing problems to conceive and so decided to go for IVF Treatment But I was confused for which treatment centre should i choose. One of my friend recommend me Dr Roya Roza... - Radha Sawant [View Message]
Free sugg
Hey,forget worry for Infertility problems,Low count,Imbalance hormons. Etc Kindly contact this person may be they wil give u suprem result. ... - Appu [View Message]
It was an amazing experience!
If anyone looking for an IVF treatment must go to Dr. Roya Rozati at Hyderabad Reproductive Fertility Center. She is amazing. My wife and I have been trying for a baby for past 3 years. We went to several doctors in India but i have never seen a doctor like Dr. Roya Rozati. She is the best and her office staff also.... - Shivam Tandon [View Message]
Dr. Kaberi Banerjee
Dear Ria,

Mine was also the similar case. I also was suffering from severe endomeriosis, with 3IVF failures. Then one my collegaue recommended me to meet Dr. Kaberi Banerjee, in C.R Park. She is just an amazing docotr she counselled me so well and we tried one more IVF and that too with a psotive pregnancy in the very first attempt. She came as an angel in my ... - Priyanka Banerjee [View Message]
address of Dr. prakasam
Hi Arvind I have low sperm count problem.. Can you share the detailed address of Dr. Prakasam in N.R.colony.

When I google it i got a doctor named Dr.prakashan. So I got confused. Can you please the doctors address as soon as possible... - krish [View Message]

Hair care tip for curly hair Video