---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Food schedule for one and half year old
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Food schedule for one and half year old baby girl
2012-07-16
Name: Tina sanil
Hello mothers...Can you please help me on this ?
After having my baby i am going to India for the first time.After 2 weeks i am leaving to India.I am very much confued regarding her food schedule.What should i give her,if we are going for 3 days travel and all.Cant get and feed her outside food while travel na,so what should i take her food before leaving for a travel?Now she is 16 mnths.I still give her cerelac mixed in milk.Because that is the only way she takes milk.She wont have milk at all.I give her banana powder.rice +carrot+dhalor potato / rice + curd.these are the foods i give her as of now
Can anyone suggest me,im sure my food im giving her is impropriate for her age .

please give a food schedule for a one and hal year child from morning to night and the foods i should take for 3 to 5 days travel

request to give me suggestion.God bless all the parents immensely..

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Food schedule for one and half year old baby girl

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
Hello Mummy,
It would be better you can consult to the doctor for this because they would give you with the better option for your baby and you can be free of all doubts also I wish you would consult to the doctor.
... - Lisa [View Message]
RE:Is Ragi same as Kutu
Hello Monika,
It can be know with the taste instead of searching here and there it would be better you just taste and confirm about that then only you can find about that also.I wish you would do that and let us know also.... - Neela [View Message]
RE:Nestum or Cerelac?
Hello Person,
So you just find out which would be the better food item and what are the foods your baby would not take and it would be very helpful for the person who are in the same situation and you can help them also.... - Kaira [View Message]
RE:Homemade Ragi food for babies
Hello Lady,
It is the good way of feeding the baby of such type of foods then any one can suggest is it good for health and will this food is digestible or not can any one comment on this it would be better only. ... - Leela [View Message]
RE:menu n recipes for 7 months old baby
Hello Monica,
Then does your child is taking all such foods then only you can go for other type of foods only.I wish you would feed the baby with all type of food and baby should not face any problem also.... - Guna [View Message]
RE:Feeding honey to babies under 1
Hello Jaya,
It would be better you need to consult to the doctor or any of your nanny or in laws or parents they will give you correct decision to be taken and do not take self decision because it reflects child health.... - Guna [View Message]
RE:Solids for 4 month old baby
Hello Arjun,
Does 4 1/2 month baby would take solid food can you suggest it after it is done because it may help other people also so can you post what you have done it would be better you consult to the doctor and feed the baby.... - Madhu [View Message]

Gift Ideas for Valentines Day Video