---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Feeding Bottle Sterilizer
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Feeding Bottle Sterilizer
2011-05-11
Name: Sarika
Hi Aasma, You can use feeding bottle sterilizer for cleaning your baby' s bottles thoroughly. Many branded baby bottle sterilizers are available in India also. It is necessary to clean baby' s bottles properly to avoid risks and keep it germ free and safe for baby. And using bottle sterilizers make is easy for mothers to maintain baby' s feeding bottles in hygienic condition. Also using bottle sterilizer is hassle free.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Feeding Bottle Sterilizer

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgent- baby food receipes
Hi dear there are many food items which you can give to your child but please make sure you do not force him to have anything as it might cause digestive issue.... - Ankita [View Message]
Hello everyone please suggest me also as having a seven month old daughter and she is not having anything have tried a lot on different items but she is not having any food items.... - Monika [View Message]
According to me you should not give anything to your child before consulting to the doctor as its harmful for the kid and might have some problems in digesting the food.... - Nisha [View Message]
Dear Satiksha you are taking it very seriously do not worry and just give foods which can be easy sallow and mashed so that it doesn't create any problem to the child.... - Ishita [View Message]
Hi please give me also some good advice as my son is also of nine months and have started giving him ceralacs but after that he had rashes over his body so i stopped giving him.... - Disha [View Message]
Hello everyone and i am happy to be a part of this forum as being a single parent i am confused what should be given to children and what should be avoided, please guide me if possible.... - Ram [View Message]
Hi there please speak to your doctor once before starting anything and make sure your child doesn't get ill after any food given by you.... - Shika [View Message]

Teacher Telling Children Story Video..