---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Feeding Bottle Sterilizer
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Feeding Bottle Sterilizer
2011-05-11
Name: Sarika
Hi Aasma, You can use feeding bottle sterilizer for cleaning your baby' s bottles thoroughly. Many branded baby bottle sterilizers are available in India also. It is necessary to clean baby' s bottles properly to avoid risks and keep it germ free and safe for baby. And using bottle sterilizers make is easy for mothers to maintain baby' s feeding bottles in hygienic condition. Also using bottle sterilizer is hassle free.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Feeding Bottle Sterilizer

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Homemade Ragi food for babies
Hello Lady,
It is the good way of feeding the baby of such type of foods then any one can suggest is it good for health and will this food is digestible or not can any one comment on this it would be better only. ... - Leela [View Message]
RE:menu n recipes for 7 months old baby
Hello Monica,
Then does your child is taking all such foods then only you can go for other type of foods only.I wish you would feed the baby with all type of food and baby should not face any problem also.... - Guna [View Message]
RE:Feeding honey to babies under 1
Hello Jaya,
It would be better you need to consult to the doctor or any of your nanny or in laws or parents they will give you correct decision to be taken and do not take self decision because it reflects child health.... - Guna [View Message]
RE:Solids for 4 month old baby
Hello Arjun,
Does 4 1/2 month baby would take solid food can you suggest it after it is done because it may help other people also so can you post what you have done it would be better you consult to the doctor and feed the baby.... - Madhu [View Message]
RE:Solids for 4 month old baby
hello Arjun,
I think people would start cerelac for the baby to eat because it is easily digestible and it would give lot of energy also.I wish it would be better if you consult the doctor and feed the baby.... - Munna [View Message]
RE:Two Months Old Baby Feeding..
Hello Anitha,
Am very sorry i think you can consult to the milk banks there is chance of getting breast milk and it would be better before feeding the baby with packet milk you consult to the doctor.And let us know what you have done.... - Guna [View Message]
RE:Two Months Old Baby Feeding..
Hello Anitha,
So what have you done to solve your problem you have given packet milk to the baby or used any medicine for re lactating of the milk.Can you share what you have done so that we can know about that.... - Kittu [View Message]

Happy Mothers Day Video