---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Cleaning Feeding Bottles
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Feeding:Cleaning Feeding Bottles
Name: Aasma
Bottle feeding baby is convenient but cleaning the feeding bottles is a real hassle. I am tired of cleaning these bottles with the bottle brush. The most difficult task is clean the bottle nipples. The nipples become very greasy and it takes a lot of time to make it clean.
Name: Pradnya
Subject:  Bottle sterilizing is easy
I agree with Sarika, sterilizing baby´ s feeding bottles is no more a hassle now. There are many types of baby bottle sterilizers available in India. I use microwave sterilizer. It is very convenient to use and sterilizes bottle in minutes. So Aasma, even you should reduce your hassle by using baby bottle sterilizer and do not compromise on your baby´ s feeding issues.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Sarika
Subject:  Feeding Bottle Sterilizer
Hi Aasma, You can use feeding bottle sterilizer for cleaning your baby' s bottles thoroughly. Many branded baby bottle sterilizers are available in India also. It is necessary to clean baby' s bottles properly to avoid risks and keep it germ free and safe for baby. And using bottle sterilizers make is easy for mothers to maintain baby' s feeding bottles in hygienic condition. Also using bottle sterilizer is hassle free.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Cleaning Feeding Bottles

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Bottle Feeding for baby
If you are not having any luck with a bottle try these tips it may help you .. As per my experience i would suggest breastfed babies don't easily accept bottles from their mothers, so let a substitute care giver, grandmother or father introduce it to baby and when they are trying to bottle feed baby don't be even around in the room. Your baby will not accept it immediately... - Akshita [View Message]
Re: Feeding:Two Months Old Baby Feeding..
Hi Anitha,

For your baby if breastfeeding alone is not sufficient you can give formula feeds like Nan-Pro 1/Enfamil/Similac. Consult your baby pediatrician also.

Rani... - Rani [View Message]
Please do not use honey for infants as they have a special defect for growing a bacteria called clostridium Botulinum which can cause a paralysis called infant botulism. 18 months is safer age to give honey... - Lindsay [View Message]
Starting Amul Taaza in 5months
Which is better for my baby of 5 months old Nan Pro 1 or Amul Taaza toned milk..?... - Richa Mehrotra [View Message]
Dr. Prashant udavant
Had same experience like Reema this week at Sai Children hospital of Dr Prashant udavant.
truly Dr. Prashant is horrible pediatrician, he will leave your child unattended the moment he got opportunity to milk more money from other patient. And there is always chaos at his hospital...... - Ramakant [View Message]
Feeding honey to babies under 1
Can i feed honey to my 9 month old baby ? Is infant botulism is common in india also ?... - Jaya Krishnan [View Message]
stem cell banking
Trust Lifecell International Pvt Ltd as they have provided better service when compared to other so far. We are going to sign up with them in few days.... - Malini [View Message]

Making New Year's Resolution Video