---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Cleaning Feeding Bottles
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Cleaning Feeding Bottles
2011-05-11
Name: Aasma
Bottle feeding baby is convenient but cleaning the feeding bottles is a real hassle. I am tired of cleaning these bottles with the bottle brush. The most difficult task is clean the bottle nipples. The nipples become very greasy and it takes a lot of time to make it clean.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-05-11
Name: Pradnya
Subject:  Bottle sterilizing is easy
I agree with Sarika, sterilizing baby´ s feeding bottles is no more a hassle now. There are many types of baby bottle sterilizers available in India. I use microwave sterilizer. It is very convenient to use and sterilizes bottle in minutes. So Aasma, even you should reduce your hassle by using baby bottle sterilizer and do not compromise on your baby´ s feeding issues.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-05-11
Name: Sarika
Subject:  Feeding Bottle Sterilizer
Hi Aasma, You can use feeding bottle sterilizer for cleaning your baby' s bottles thoroughly. Many branded baby bottle sterilizers are available in India also. It is necessary to clean baby' s bottles properly to avoid risks and keep it germ free and safe for baby. And using bottle sterilizers make is easy for mothers to maintain baby' s feeding bottles in hygienic condition. Also using bottle sterilizer is hassle free.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Cleaning Feeding Bottles

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Cleaning Feeding Bottles

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Cleaning Feeding Bottles

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Stem cell banking - please help
Choose a bank that would be easier to reach when it is needed. If you choose a bank that is good but you can't have access when needed then it will be of no use. Research a lil more about them and then choose.... - Nandani [View Message]
RE:Bottle Feeding for 7 month old
There is no problem if your baby is not feeding on bottle as there are many kids who start drinking milk directly from the glass and it is actually better as some kids get cavities because of drinking milk in the bottle.... - Sonakshi [View Message]
RE:traveling in train with six month old baby
See there is not problem if you breastfeed her for a lil longer. You can try semi solid food when you are not travelling or when you are back home. I don't think delaying a lil would make any difference.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Introducing Solid
See the amount of milk that you should give your baby will depend on how hungry your baby is and for the semi- solid food you can give him or her cerelac but not many babies eat it but you can try making your baby eat it.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Formula Feeding
Sometimes some things cause problems for some babies and not for other ones. So it would be better if you ask you gynac about it or your baby's pediatrician. They know what can be better if some particular thing is causing problems.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Formula Feeding
I don't know what you are talking about but i thing with kids it is better to be sure as you would not want anything to go wrong and small babies are very sensitive and things affect them very easily so be careful.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:Introducing Solid
No it is not yet time to introduce any kind of food to your baby right now. The baby should be on his or her mother's milk till the 6th month and nothing else or the baby will get diarrhea. ... - NN [View Message]

The Power of Communication Video..