---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Fruits to give for 14 month old baby
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Fruits to give for 14 month old baby
2009-03-27
Name: BBB
Hi,
I have a 14 month old baby. I would like to know what all fruits I can give it to her. She right now has banana and apple. What all can I introduce her.

Till now I have been giving her boiled apples. I tried giving her apples by peeling of the skin,beating them in mixie and then mixing it with milk. She is not taking it at all.

Hence please tell me how should I give apples to her and please let me know what other fruits I can give her.Please provide more ideas.

2009-04-17
Name: vidya
Subject:  fruit juice
Hi,
U can give ur child apple juice or mix friut juice...
just add water to apple pieces and blend it.... try it..this will help ur baby.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-03-27
Name: mandeep
Subject:  HI BBB
AT 14 months yours LO is toddlers not a baby n she can eat all the fruit like melon, water melon, grapes, strawberry, mango, chiku, orange, kiwi fruit u name it, some toddlers r not keen on pineapple and wait for gauava
also
I normally peel the skin of apple and banans n cut into thin slice or some time in little chunks n keep in front of him n he help himself same with boths the melons n mango, he is not happy with orange n grapes yet but i keep on trying, as yor DD is 14 months old then u may be put little chunks in her mouth while she plays or whilke she is watching telly.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Fruits to give for 14 month old baby

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:recipes for my 11 month old baby- to gain weight
Hi Namrata,
So can you say what would be the recipes for the baby and what you had chosen can you share it will be valuable for all the people and it will be helpful for all the people also i wish you would do that.... - Neetu [View Message]
RE:Nestum or Cerelac?
Hi Josephine
So you just find out which would be the better food item and what are the foods your baby would not take and it would be very helpful for the person who are in the same situation and you can help them also.... - Neha [View Message]
RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
in NAN the formula is much more closer to mothers milk, as compared to lactogen.But to be very honest its better to give lactogen as i hear that doctors prescribe Nan as they get the commisions from the medical shop.... - Neha [View Message]
RE:What to feed for my 4 month old baby
Hi Kavitha,
So can you say what you had feeded to your baby because it will be helpful for all mothers also and they too will get some idea about the food item also and i wish you would do that and it will be better also.... - mrunali [View Message]
RE:Feeding Cerelac rice for the first time
Hi Vijay,
When ever you got raised by any doubts for your kid you have to solve them by clearing it from the doctor then only you will be free from all the clarifications also and i wish you would do that also.... - Meera [View Message]
RE:Using Saffron with milk for infants
Hi Person,
Before feeding any new substance to the baby you need to consult either to the doctor or any other elder in your home then only you can feed them because it would give you further trouble for your kid and you only.... - Madhu [View Message]
RE:Nestum or Cerelac?
Hi Ramya,
So can you say what would be better either nestum or cerelac which will be more healthier and hygienic and tastier for kids to eat also because you have posted this one some years back and you have to comment on this.... - seema [View Message]

Kids swimming lessons Video..