---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Fruits to give for 14 month old baby
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Fruits to give for 14 month old baby
2009-03-27
Name: BBB
Hi,
I have a 14 month old baby. I would like to know what all fruits I can give it to her. She right now has banana and apple. What all can I introduce her.

Till now I have been giving her boiled apples. I tried giving her apples by peeling of the skin,beating them in mixie and then mixing it with milk. She is not taking it at all.

Hence please tell me how should I give apples to her and please let me know what other fruits I can give her.Please provide more ideas.

2009-04-17
Name: vidya
Subject:  fruit juice
Hi,
U can give ur child apple juice or mix friut juice...
just add water to apple pieces and blend it.... try it..this will help ur baby.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-03-27
Name: mandeep
Subject:  HI BBB
AT 14 months yours LO is toddlers not a baby n she can eat all the fruit like melon, water melon, grapes, strawberry, mango, chiku, orange, kiwi fruit u name it, some toddlers r not keen on pineapple and wait for gauava
also
I normally peel the skin of apple and banans n cut into thin slice or some time in little chunks n keep in front of him n he help himself same with boths the melons n mango, he is not happy with orange n grapes yet but i keep on trying, as yor DD is 14 months old then u may be put little chunks in her mouth while she plays or whilke she is watching telly.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Fruits to give for 14 month old baby

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Introducing Solid
Hello Sudipta,
Many people will put all types of solid to the kids when they are in five months but it would be better you can consult to your elders like in laws or your parents because they would give you the list and you confirm with the doctors also.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:solid feeding
Hello Sudipta,
If you have any doubts you can clarify with the doctor they would give you with the best solution because they will provide with the list of foods which will digest and which is not so that your problem will be solved also.... - Sanju [View Message]
RE:solid feeding
Hello Sudipta,
So you are feeding your baby with healthy food so that it would be better you can go with different type of food which would be healthy for your baby and it can be done on basis of doctor suggestion only.... - Mithali [View Message]
RE:Starting Amul Taaza in 5months
Hello Richa,
Instead of feeding the mother milk feeding the other milk for five months baby is it good or not.Can doctor can suggest us s that some people like me will come to know about this and we can suggest this to any one also.... - Rela [View Message]
RE:Feeding honey to babies under 1
Hello Jaya,
It would be better you need to consult to the doctor because they would suggest you with the food items which to be feeded to the baby and the metabolism of the baby also.List the items which type of food can be feeded to baby.... - Myntra [View Message]
RE: Peadiatricians in Pune
Hello Puja,
So you are shifting to pune and it would be better you need to chose the better pediatric doctor because they would give you with the best medicine so that there will not be any problem to you also.... - Myntra [View Message]
RE:Two Months Old Baby Feeding..
Hi anitha Suresh,
It was very bad on you it would be better you can try to get the milk from milk banks where people will donate the milk if they have extra milk in them.If not feed them with milk and after consulting to the doctor.... - Amol [View Message]

Importance of drinking water Video