---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >dexolac
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:dexolac
2006-10-19
Name: mile
is dexolac infant milk substitute for 0 to 6 months a formula milk?is it good for my baby who is 10days old?since i hv less milk i give her this?

2006-10-20
Name: Hetal
Subject:  hi
even though mentioned by the manufacturer,,unless and until your baby dr suggest or let me say ALLOWS you to give it to your newborn,,,,its not advisable to give other milk substitutes or alternatives...

always consult your dr when it comes to giving alternativs other than breastmilk or the regular infant formula(mostly suggested by dr,upfront when dr says the baby weight is not as expected at the well child checkup)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dexolac

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
So then had you started then what was the solution can you state that because many people would be doing the same and it would be better and it can be better also i wish you would reply back and also it will be useful to others.... - lucy [View Message]
RE:breatfeeding while sex
It is your and your husband's personal interest in doing this.It is completely of your choice.So you need not ask here.but you also have to know the other end of this,your child's health should be properly taken care of. All the best... - lucy [View Message]
RE:I am breast milk donar in Bangalore!!
Hi Neel
So there is no problem you can feed but the thing is you can donate the milk to the milk banks then it will be useful to some kids who are in need also.I wish you would do that and help people also.... - Ekta [View Message]
It is your and your husband's personal interest in doing this.It is completely of your choice.So you need not ask here.but you also have to know the other end of this,your child's health should be properly taken care of. All the best... - Ekta [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Hi Nalini,
So what would you think which is better adult feeding is good or not so good according to you can you share that and it would be better if you share your opinion also and it may worth a lot for the people also.... - Naga [View Message]
RE:INDUCING BREAST MILK IF NOT PREGNANT
hi Jignesh,
So can you say what would be the best solution you have chosed because it would be helpful for all the people also and i think it would be useful for all the people who do are in use of it also.... - Dalmia [View Message]
hi Sheela
Breastfeeding husband is absolutely fine and hygienic. however if you are doing while you have a baby then just maintain cleanliness and good hygiene. Clean your breast properly before feeding your baby to avoid acute infections..... - Neha [View Message]

Simple Hairstyle Video..