---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >dexolac
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:dexolac
2006-10-19
Name: mile
is dexolac infant milk substitute for 0 to 6 months a formula milk?is it good for my baby who is 10days old?since i hv less milk i give her this?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2006-10-20
Name: Hetal
Subject:  hi
even though mentioned by the manufacturer,,unless and until your baby dr suggest or let me say ALLOWS you to give it to your newborn,,,,its not advisable to give other milk substitutes or alternatives...

always consult your dr when it comes to giving alternativs other than breastmilk or the regular infant formula(mostly suggested by dr,upfront when dr says the baby weight is not as expected at the well child checkup)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dexolac

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
dexolac

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
dexolac

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Breastfeeding my husband.. my story
Pratibha,
Even husband drinks milk also, it is ok. It is not right, if husband drinks more milk, baby won't get enough. It's a myth. If husband drinks more milk also, it is ok, as baby will get fresh milk.
Priya... - Priya [View Message]
hello prabha,
its a really nice thing to develope new bond between you and your husband, and there is so many womens who love to feed her husband and husband also enjoy this thing.... - neha [View Message]
hello prabha,
if you face this milk knot problem, then whatever your husband done is very good and relaxing thing, you can continue till the end you can feed your husband as well as to your kid also.... - niyati [View Message]
hello prabha,
its a very good thing, but keep in mind that baby is your first priority for feeding milk, and husband is on interest catagory, so keep enjoying things.... - ganga [View Message]
hi prabha,
if you enjoying your husband behaviour then go ahead dont need to stop them in this, you can enjoy easiy your sex life too and keep in mind that your baby is your first priority.
... - jyoti [View Message]
hello prabha,
nice to hear that you and your husband till now enjoying your sex life, and its realy good thing your husband co operate you so much and showing interest to do this things.... - apurva [View Message]
hello prabha,
your husband done good thing to reduce your pain, but take proper percautions of your baby during milk feeding, and it will definitely improve your sex life too, and will keep baby health good.... - rechal [View Message]

Funny Video on Safe Driving Video..