• Hyderabad
  • Ghaziabad
  • Chandigarh
  • Ahmedabad
  • Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >dexolac
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Breastfeeding: dexolac
Name: mile
Date: 2006-10-19
is dexolac infant milk substitute for 0 to 6 months a formula milk?is it good for my baby who is 10days old?since i hv less milk i give her this?
Name: Hetal
Subject:  hi
Date: 2006-10-20
even though mentioned by the manufacturer,,unless and until your baby dr suggest or let me say ALLOWS you to give it to your newborn,,,,its not advisable to give other milk substitutes or alternatives...

always consult your dr when it comes to giving alternativs other than breastmilk or the regular infant formula(mostly suggested by dr,upfront when dr says the baby weight is not as expected at the well child checkup)
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dexolac

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Breast Pump
Medela Mini Electric Breast Pump worth Rs. 9,999 is the best one. Just go for it.... - Lovely [View Message]
hi Nalini
Sure u can feed ur sis baby there is no harm in it.... - vish [View Message]
breastfeeding twins
my youngest sister delivered twins they are 4 weeks old my sister asked if I could nurse 1 of the babies sensing the babies are not getting enough we are 2 elder sisters can we take care of our youngest sisters twins... - Nalini Kolgad [View Message]
priti

Don' t take tablet. It can harm your baby & you.

Contact Doctor for your Breast Feeding & massage your Nipples with Cow Milk and stretch ahead (thrice in a day). You will get result.... - Ashish [View Message]
Megha

For what purpose you want Breast feeding pump, you have not mentioned. If it is for Baby Feeding than leave it if your Breast Nipple size is enough.

Don' t think about what you heard, just think how can you satisfy your baby for feeding.... - Ashish [View Message]
jyoti

If you breasts is full of milk than i can suggest that Press your breasts and put milk into Bottle. Keep this Bottle away from Heat & Cold.

Your thinking is Best that you want to feed your baby for atleast 1 year. Many of them just want to leave it.

I appreciate your way of thinking to feed your baby for 1 year.... - Ashish [View Message]
Prabha

It is best part that you feed both. But if your husband is away from Job & when your breasts gets full of milk than i suggest that Purchase a COW Ghee and roll over round & round on Breasts as well as Nipples and wash them.

This is will help easily to feed both.... - Ashish [View Message]

Stylish Outfit for Girls Video