---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >dexolac
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Breastfeeding:dexolac
2006-10-19
Name: mile
is dexolac infant milk substitute for 0 to 6 months a formula milk?is it good for my baby who is 10days old?since i hv less milk i give her this?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2006-10-20
Name: Hetal
Subject:  hi
even though mentioned by the manufacturer,,unless and until your baby dr suggest or let me say ALLOWS you to give it to your newborn,,,,its not advisable to give other milk substitutes or alternatives...

always consult your dr when it comes to giving alternativs other than breastmilk or the regular infant formula(mostly suggested by dr,upfront when dr says the baby weight is not as expected at the well child checkup)
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
dexolac

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
dexolac

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
dexolac

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:I am breast milk donar in Bangalore!!
I don't know if this will work or not but visit any government hospital and see if any mother there needs your help. Usually poor people go to government hospitals for delivery and maybe because of being weak they might need milk for their baby.... - Niharika [View Message]
RE:how are u now and ur boys
I don't think it makes any difference if the person is veg or non veg. If you are not able to provide it yourself then you will have to take someone's help and don't say no if the person is non veg.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Using Lactare or Lactonic to increase milk supply
Has your gynac recommend lactare or lactonic to you? If yes then you should not worry as he or she will not recommend anything that will harm your baby or you and if your gynac has not recommended it then ask him or her about it. ... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Need breastmilk for my baby in Chennai
I hope you find the needed help here as breast milk is very important for the baby for the 1st 6 months as it is the only source of everything they need. Try your best to find a milk donor for your baby.... - Hardika [View Message]
There are centers where you can donate the milk so that people who need it for their babies because they themselves can not produce enough milk for the baby can contact them and the center would send them the milk directly.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Electric and Manual pump and feeding set
Why would one need a breast pump? What does it do and how is one supposed to use it? My wife's friend was also talking about ordering one for her sister in law and i just could not understand its need when my wife told me about it.... - NN [View Message]
More and more donors are required as many females are not able to produce enough milk for their babies and some do not produce milk at all and then their babies have to suffer and have to be given artificial powder milk.... - NN [View Message]

Insiders guide to buying a new car Video..