---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >nestle NAN formula............
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:nestle NAN formula............
2009-02-04
Name: namita sharma
Hi Every one,
As we r using Pepti junior formula milk for our 6 month old son till now.yesterday his doctor suggested to shift him towards normal formula.So we have started Nestle NAN HA 1 Gold formula.He is not taking it properly till now.But we r trying.WE r going to india for two months.I m wondering wether this formula is available in india or not.please let me know if the same brand of nestle is available in india.
one other thing i want to know can we take the same container of milk in flight or we have to shift powder in other as it is of metal.our journey will be of 24hrs.
thanks in advance.

2009-02-04
Name: alolika
Subject:  hi namita
my daughter is on formula since birth n she is drinking nan.. she completed 6 months recently n i have started her on nan2 now which is suitable after 6 months of age. yes, u will definately get nan in india.. i was in india recently n had no probs. all medical stores will have nan in india.
you can carry formula in its original container while flying. i did it n no one objected. i even carried hot water flask with me to make my baby' s formula.. all the best n have a safe flight...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
nestle NAN formula............

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:What to feed for my 4 month old baby
Well if you cannot breastfeed then you wold need a Stage 1 infant formula.
I would recommend goat-milk, because it is more similar to breast milk.
Also I can recommend products form Europe because of the high quality standards there.
We used to buy this formula from germany: myorganicformula com/collections/hipp-organic-formula
All the best :)... - Mary [View Message]
RE:Starting Amul Taaza in 5months
hi richa,
Take guidence from your mother and from mother in law too. and take consultation from doctor. for 5 month baby brest feeding is compulsory.... - richa [View Message]
hello richa mehrotra,
you ask question which milk is better for baby so my answer is mother milk is good and healthy for new born baby, it provide baby all healthy suppliement.... - chiku [View Message]
hi richa,
you ask the doctor about this. because doctor have better knowledge for all this questions, they will definately give you best advice and that helpful to you and baby.... - nimmo [View Message]
hi richa,
mother milk is realy best nutrition for new born baby and if mother not able to get milk then only can give new born baby milk supplement but better you take advice from best doctor for new born babies.... - anvay [View Message]
hi richa,
mother milk is best ever for new born, instead of mother milk feeding the other milk for five month baby is not good at all, doctor can suggest you better option.... - anurupa [View Message]
RE:menu n recipes for 7 months old baby
Hey monica, you can check online google will give you the best ideas is what i feel... - poorni [View Message]

How to be a smart shopper Video..