---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >nestle NAN formula............
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:nestle NAN formula............
2009-02-04
Name: namita sharma
Hi Every one,
As we r using Pepti junior formula milk for our 6 month old son till now.yesterday his doctor suggested to shift him towards normal formula.So we have started Nestle NAN HA 1 Gold formula.He is not taking it properly till now.But we r trying.WE r going to india for two months.I m wondering wether this formula is available in india or not.please let me know if the same brand of nestle is available in india.
one other thing i want to know can we take the same container of milk in flight or we have to shift powder in other as it is of metal.our journey will be of 24hrs.
thanks in advance.

2009-02-04
Name: alolika
Subject:  hi namita
my daughter is on formula since birth n she is drinking nan.. she completed 6 months recently n i have started her on nan2 now which is suitable after 6 months of age. yes, u will definately get nan in india.. i was in india recently n had no probs. all medical stores will have nan in india.
you can carry formula in its original container while flying. i did it n no one objected. i even carried hot water flask with me to make my baby' s formula.. all the best n have a safe flight...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
nestle NAN formula............

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:recipes for my 11 month old baby- to gain weight
Hi Namrata,
So can you say what would be the recipes for the baby and what you had chosen can you share it will be valuable for all the people and it will be helpful for all the people also i wish you would do that.... - Neetu [View Message]
RE:Nestum or Cerelac?
Hi Josephine
So you just find out which would be the better food item and what are the foods your baby would not take and it would be very helpful for the person who are in the same situation and you can help them also.... - Neha [View Message]
RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
in NAN the formula is much more closer to mothers milk, as compared to lactogen.But to be very honest its better to give lactogen as i hear that doctors prescribe Nan as they get the commisions from the medical shop.... - Neha [View Message]
RE:What to feed for my 4 month old baby
Hi Kavitha,
So can you say what you had feeded to your baby because it will be helpful for all mothers also and they too will get some idea about the food item also and i wish you would do that and it will be better also.... - mrunali [View Message]
RE:Feeding Cerelac rice for the first time
Hi Vijay,
When ever you got raised by any doubts for your kid you have to solve them by clearing it from the doctor then only you will be free from all the clarifications also and i wish you would do that also.... - Meera [View Message]
RE:Using Saffron with milk for infants
Hi Person,
Before feeding any new substance to the baby you need to consult either to the doctor or any other elder in your home then only you can feed them because it would give you further trouble for your kid and you only.... - Madhu [View Message]
RE:Nestum or Cerelac?
Hi Ramya,
So can you say what would be better either nestum or cerelac which will be more healthier and hygienic and tastier for kids to eat also because you have posted this one some years back and you have to comment on this.... - seema [View Message]

Fathers Day Gift Idea Video..