You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Working Mother >Maid agency phone number in Bangalore
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Working Mother:Maid agency phone number in Bangalore
2006-03-12
Name: Sona Hi,

please any one provide me the phone number of reliable maid agency who can provide helpers in Domlur/ Indiranagar Area bangalore.

Thanks
Sona
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-19
Name: Sarita
Subject:  RE:Maid agency phone number in Bangalore
Hi dear why cant you search personally on google as there are lots of agencies listed on google and you can easily find one good agency, as there are lots of good and bad reviews for the same as it would be easy for you also to decide which is good and bad.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-19
Name: Shikha
Hi dear one of my best friend stays in that area will if you want can give your details to her so that she can get in touch with you and can help you in this matter,please share your details if you want her to get in touch with you. All the best dear.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-19
Name: Seema
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are unable to find a good maid but then its not a difficult task at all just relax and be calm as you will surely get a good maid, All the best dear and just be positive and just relax as its not a big task.

2017-08-19
Name: Suman
Oh dear this is really tough job and all the best dear for finding a good maid, as the same was my story few months as i was not able to find a good maid but then finally i found one, even i tried lots of agencies but the rates of their was sky high.

2017-08-19
Name: Sujata
Hi dear according to me you should not hire a maid from some agencies as they are not full proof and can cause a big problem for you in future, please very sure as in you really want to hire such maids which can cause a big issue for you in future.

2017-08-19
Name: Anu
Hi dear this is very difficult task i must say as finding one good maid is not possible as nowadays maids have lots of attitude and its very difficult to find a trust worthy maid, also i would suggest you to first take all the documents of the maid for safety.

2017-08-19
Name: Aditi
Hi dear this is really good to see that you are taking so much efforts in finding a good maid but then its very difficult to find a good one, according to me you should hire a maid from your area but then please be sure you are hiring a trust worthy.

2017-08-19
Name: Anushree
Hello dear please provide me with your contact number so that i can help you in this matter as i am aware of some agencies who can help you in this and will provide you with good maids for various purposes. Please provide your details immediately.

2017-08-19
Name: Anita
According to me you should not search here and should not trust these agencies as they are really fraud and will cheat so please according to me you should hire some trust worthy person as its a matter of your house, please be very cautious about the same.

2017-08-19
Name: Anaida
Hi dear of asking here i would suggest you to find agency number from internet as there you will get proper details and will also get the reviews as well of the agency as how geniun is the agency so please try searching there and you will get all information.

2017-04-26
Name: kiran
hello sona
searching a maid agencies is trust worthy, and ask any of your friend who stays, near by so they can give you contact of maid, you can contact and find out the maid for work.

2017-02-16
Name: kajol
hello sonia,
the unknown person keep at home as a maid, is very risky, initially she is so nice, and afterwards you never know when people might have change in personality.

2017-02-16
Name: lavina
hello sonia,
your question is helpful for users, because if you got number fro maid agencies, post here and share, it will be helpful for you, so it will definitely helpful for you,

2017-01-30
Name: komal
hello sona,
you can search on google and you can get maid by searching on googel, so it will be helpful for you, because there is chances to make fraud maid and will send at your home. so take care of this things.

2017-01-30
Name: gautam
hello sona,
searching a maid agencies is trust worthy, and ask any of your friend who stays, near by so they can give you contact of maid, and you can find out the maid for work.

2017-01-26
Name: Nisha
Hi please dont go for maid agency as they fraud people they will give you false commitment and cheat as have a personal experience.

2017-01-26
Name: Monika
I don't think searching a maid from agencies is trust worthy as they can be fraudster would suggest you to ask any of your friend who stays near by so they can give you the number of their maid.

2017-01-26
Name: Ankita
Hi try using google there you will get a list of agencies who provide maids and they reliable as well they will guide you according to your needs so just try it.

2016-11-17
Name: nirjala
hello sonia,
your question is helpful for other person who is contact in forum every day, becasue if you got any number for maid agencies, you can post and share here, so it will be helpful for others.

2016-11-17
Name: ritika
hello sonia,
go through all answers becaue there is one person who was posted here two maid agencies, and you can call this maid agencies number, so it will definitely helpful for you.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Maid agency phone number in Bangalore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:yes i have a creche at my home
Hi Neetu where is your day care in noida
... - Upasana [View Message]
RE:
hello mother,
now a days every women try to independent, and live life on her terms and conditions so its great thing itself.... - nisha [View Message]
RE:creche
Hello madam according to me you should wait and start your career only if you are sure and should not leave your new born so early so please according to me you should not think to start so early and wait for more time and start after three years at least.... - Rajesh [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you are starting to early and should not start as your kid needs you at this point of time and you should not leave your kid like this and also at the same time you should not feel that you are fine with the same as its not the case.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi dear if i would be in your place would have not think about to start my career as you know that your kid is too young and the kid will need his or her mother all the time, please do not make this mistake and you will be in a big problem if done so.... - Aditi [View Message]
According to me you should not try to do job now, please think of your kid why are making the life of your kid miserable as what mistake has your kid done, please think twice about the same and you should not think so much and it will be good for you as well for your kid.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see that you are looking to start a job soon after delivering as i think you should not do so because this would not a good idea, please re think on it and should not consider doing the same. All the best dear.... - Suman [View Message]