You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Sleeping >Dabar Janam Ghutti

Sleeping:Dabar Janam Ghutti
2006-08-03
Name: Prajna Dev Hi
My baby is 9 months old.
It has been just 2 days that I started giving my child Dabar Janam Ghutti. For 2 days he wakes up less frequently. Some people have advised me against this product saying that it causes the babies to sleep more and it may contain some alcohol. Please advice
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2006-08-03
Name: Hetal
Subject:  hi
avoid giving it ! its not needed...
yes it contains parts of alcohol thats not safe for babies !

good luck
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dabar Janam Ghutti

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Dabar Janam Ghutti

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Dabar Janam Ghutti

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:sex in front of children
hello sumpi,
no one parents this type of act in front of kids, only 1 percent parents are not aware from all this things, so dont act on this now, first try to understand exact situation and then only react on that.... - nirja [View Message]
hello sumpi,
its look like the girls parents have some problem and thats why they behave in this way in front of children its not right at all, so you should tell to your friend about this.... - naina [View Message]
hello malini,
you should tell to her mother, if her mother is your friend then its easy for you, but if not, then you visit her and tell her the truth, whatever her daughter tell you.... - seema [View Message]
hello malini,
i think this girls parents are very eager to do x, and very attracted to each other, thats why they forgot that they have 8 years daughter, and they do in front of her.... - amit [View Message]
hello sumpi,
its not right at all, its not good for this girl, it will keep bad impact in her mind, and may be if she tell to other kids parents then what other parents think about her parents.... - shili [View Message]
hello friend,
its sad think about this girl, may be her parents didnt do this purposely but they dont know girl saw them, so they took care of this things, in this earlier young age, its not good at all.... - rupa [View Message]
hello friend,
i really cant believe on that post, that parents done this in front of kids, its not at all good for kid, its keep bad effect on her future, and may be she also feel to do same.... - aanchal [View Message]

Cleaning the kitchen Video..