You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Sleeping >Dabar Janam Ghutti

Sleeping: Dabar Janam Ghutti
2006-08-03
Name: Prajna Dev Hi
My baby is 9 months old.
It has been just 2 days that I started giving my child Dabar Janam Ghutti. For 2 days he wakes up less frequently. Some people have advised me against this product saying that it causes the babies to sleep more and it may contain some alcohol. Please advice
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2006-08-03
Name: Hetal
Subject:  hi
avoid giving it ! its not needed...
yes it contains parts of alcohol thats not safe for babies !

good luck
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dabar Janam Ghutti

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Dabar Janam Ghutti

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Dabar Janam Ghutti

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:sex in front of children
It looks like the girls parents have some psychological problem They are spoiling the young kid. You should tell your friend to stop doing this.... - Malini [View Message]
RE:How to Cope With Sleep Problems in Babies
When I needed help with sleeping problems I was searching the internet and I’ve found somebody talking about Susan Urban's guide and her the Hold With Love method. I gave it a try and today we are much happier parents. My sweet girl is the best but when it came to sleep she was pretty hard case. After 4 days of the HWL she was able to fall asleep on her own and she final... - HappyJ [View Message]
Oh this is really shameful act and one must stop doing this please speak to her parents immediately and explain them what they are allowing is not good should be avoided on urgent basis.... - Vijay [View Message]
Hi there what rubbish is this how can the parents allow their daughter to do such things in public are those parents gone mad , you could have stopped the child why dint you took the initiative in this.... - Vicky [View Message]
Hi dear please do not feel bad you must have stopped the child and ask the parents for justification as this is not right and one must avoid such things but then its your fault as well you could have scolded the child and ask to not repeat again.... - Vikas [View Message]
Oh my god this is insane do we have such kind of parents, real shame to these parents and must say that if this is the case then one must avoid speaking to them and tell them that they are not worth to your friends.... - Vikram [View Message]
Hi there i havent heard such things in my life this is really upsetting and how can the parents allow such things in front of them as they are not feeling the guilt are they so shameless people, please speak to child once.... - Vibhuti [View Message]

Resolutions for New Year Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.