---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Junior Horlicks...!!
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Junior Horlicks...!!
2008-05-02
Name: Aarthar
Hi...my baby is 1.2 years old and I have been feeding her Lactogen since the past 8-9 months.

I had fed her some cow' s milk as well,but not regularly...now I want shift her from drinking Lactogen to some other supplements-like Junior Horlicks with cow' s milk...but the pack says..for above 2 years..so I wanted to know if there some other subtitute for Junior horlicks or is it okay to give Junior horlicks etc..???
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-05-02
Name: neelima
Subject:  hi
hi,
junior horlicks strictly is not for toddlers under two..i request you to continue with lactogen 3 till she turns 2 and then look at junior holicks...or you could try her giving buffallo milk rather than cows because fat is more in b milk than c milk....
bye
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-05
Name: Aarthar
Subject:  Thanks...!!
Hi Neelima...thanks...but is it advisable to feed milk with a little dates syrup in it...does it help???
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-05
Name: sonia
Subject:  hi..
Hi..my doc suggested to start junior horlicks when my son was 17 months old and m giving it to him 1spoon morning and evening.... and he likes it also...should I stop it
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Junior Horlicks...!!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Junior Horlicks...!!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Junior Horlicks...!!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Baby not feeding properly
hey arishma this problem is very common among babies they are constantly active and it really makes feeding difficult and messy. try to grab his attention by showing toys and communication and making different sounds this might help while feeding.... - mina [View Message]
RE:5 month old not taking bottle
hey mandeep a six month baby should only be fed mothers milk and nothin else than that not even water. Kindly do not try to feed him anything else as it might affect his digestion and lead to dirreah or nausea. Dont worry about the weight right now just breast feed him currently.... - neha [View Message]
RE:Reg NAN stage 3 for kids
i think you should consult your pediatrician on this matter as at this tender age we should take guidance from an proper person. Doctor will help you out on the weigh issue too so book an appointment soon.... - lily [View Message]
RE:Bottle Feeding for 7 month old
Hi dont worry many kids are like that slowly try to stop by not giving or keeping your kid busy with something else. With time your baby will stop having your milk. ... - Dhanam [View Message]
RE:traveling in train with six month old baby
Hi Jubi, i would say you can give her your milk by removing it in bottle. So with time you can even put her habit of bottle feeding. Do not worry today kids are fine with bottle feeding.... - Jiya [View Message]
RE:Two Months Old Baby Feeding..
Hi Anitha, there is a powder which you can have it has the strength to increase milk in your breast. Do not worry it will give you good amount of milk just get it prescribed from the doctor.... - Chaitu [View Message]
RE:Introducing Solid
Hi Sudipta, I would say you can start with vegetable soup which you can make at home itself by referring various online sites and make use of your own ingredients. It will surely help you in giving a healthy life to your child.... - Bineetha [View Message]

Indian song Video..