You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Junior Horlicks...!!

Feeding:Junior Horlicks...!!
2008-05-02
Name: Aarthar Hi...my baby is 1.2 years old and I have been feeding her Lactogen since the past 8-9 months.

I had fed her some cow' s milk as well,but not regularly...now I want shift her from drinking Lactogen to some other supplements-like Junior Horlicks with cow' s milk...but the pack says..for above 2 years..so I wanted to know if there some other subtitute for Junior horlicks or is it okay to give Junior horlicks etc..???
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-05-02
Name: neelima
Subject:  hi
hi,
junior horlicks strictly is not for toddlers under two..i request you to continue with lactogen 3 till she turns 2 and then look at junior holicks...or you could try her giving buffallo milk rather than cows because fat is more in b milk than c milk....
bye
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-05
Name: Aarthar
Subject:  Thanks...!!
Hi Neelima...thanks...but is it advisable to feed milk with a little dates syrup in it...does it help???
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-05
Name: sonia
Subject:  hi..
Hi..my doc suggested to start junior horlicks when my son was 17 months old and m giving it to him 1spoon morning and evening.... and he likes it also...should I stop it
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Junior Horlicks...!!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Junior Horlicks...!!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Junior Horlicks...!!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgent- baby food receipes
Hi dear this is very common with kids as they dont like any food except milk so please do not force your kid for any food and just give him milk at regular intervals and also try to mix some banana if possible as that will be very health for your kid.... - Anaida [View Message]
Giving good food to your child is a must but then you should also see that the child is having the same food comfortably as you cannot force your kid to have those foods because he is very small now and can get allergic to food now, so please think twice in giving any food.... - Anita [View Message]
Hi dear why do you want to start giving food at this age as your child is very young and you should only give milk to your kid, please think twice in giving such foods to your kids and then it should not harm your kid as he is too young for it.... - Anu [View Message]
hello satiksha,
your baby is just 11 months, so dont give him outside food, whatever you give him is right, and mother milk is important for baby dont start giving food on this earlier age to him.... - niraja [View Message]
hello satiksha,
your baby is just 11 months, so dont give extra food to him, breastfeeding is good food and supplement of nutrition for baby, you should concentrate on your food, so indirectly baby got all things from milk.... - gayu [View Message]
hello satiksha,
giving food to kid is necessary i dont refuse this thing, but your baby is just 11 months keep in mind that, you cant force your kid to have those foods because he is very small now, think on that.... - bhavana [View Message]
hello satiksha,
you can try healthy snacks like organic jams and that you can spread on roti, and its healthy snacks, you can made at home but its not for 11 months baby, you can give after 2 years to your baby.... - ramesh [View Message]

Bharatanatyam - Prof Sudharani Raghupathy Video..