---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Junior Horlicks...!!
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Junior Horlicks...!!
2008-05-02
Name: Aarthar
Hi...my baby is 1.2 years old and I have been feeding her Lactogen since the past 8-9 months.

I had fed her some cow' s milk as well,but not regularly...now I want shift her from drinking Lactogen to some other supplements-like Junior Horlicks with cow' s milk...but the pack says..for above 2 years..so I wanted to know if there some other subtitute for Junior horlicks or is it okay to give Junior horlicks etc..???
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-05-02
Name: neelima
Subject:  hi
hi,
junior horlicks strictly is not for toddlers under two..i request you to continue with lactogen 3 till she turns 2 and then look at junior holicks...or you could try her giving buffallo milk rather than cows because fat is more in b milk than c milk....
bye
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-05
Name: Aarthar
Subject:  Thanks...!!
Hi Neelima...thanks...but is it advisable to feed milk with a little dates syrup in it...does it help???
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-05
Name: sonia
Subject:  hi..
Hi..my doc suggested to start junior horlicks when my son was 17 months old and m giving it to him 1spoon morning and evening.... and he likes it also...should I stop it
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Junior Horlicks...!!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Junior Horlicks...!!

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
Junior Horlicks...!!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Urgent- baby food receipes
Hi dear there are many food items which you can give to your child but please make sure you do not force him to have anything as it might cause digestive issue.... - Ankita [View Message]
Hello everyone please suggest me also as having a seven month old daughter and she is not having anything have tried a lot on different items but she is not having any food items.... - Monika [View Message]
According to me you should not give anything to your child before consulting to the doctor as its harmful for the kid and might have some problems in digesting the food.... - Nisha [View Message]
Dear Satiksha you are taking it very seriously do not worry and just give foods which can be easy sallow and mashed so that it doesn't create any problem to the child.... - Ishita [View Message]
Hi please give me also some good advice as my son is also of nine months and have started giving him ceralacs but after that he had rashes over his body so i stopped giving him.... - Disha [View Message]
Hello everyone and i am happy to be a part of this forum as being a single parent i am confused what should be given to children and what should be avoided, please guide me if possible.... - Ram [View Message]
Hi there please speak to your doctor once before starting anything and make sure your child doesn't get ill after any food given by you.... - Shika [View Message]

New Year Resolutions Video..