---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Junior Horlicks...!!
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Junior Horlicks...!!
2008-05-02
Name: Aarthar
Hi...my baby is 1.2 years old and I have been feeding her Lactogen since the past 8-9 months.

I had fed her some cow' s milk as well,but not regularly...now I want shift her from drinking Lactogen to some other supplements-like Junior Horlicks with cow' s milk...but the pack says..for above 2 years..so I wanted to know if there some other subtitute for Junior horlicks or is it okay to give Junior horlicks etc..???

2008-05-02
Name: neelima
Subject:  hi
hi,
junior horlicks strictly is not for toddlers under two..i request you to continue with lactogen 3 till she turns 2 and then look at junior holicks...or you could try her giving buffallo milk rather than cows because fat is more in b milk than c milk....
bye
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-05
Name: Aarthar
Subject:  Thanks...!!
Hi Neelima...thanks...but is it advisable to feed milk with a little dates syrup in it...does it help???
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-05-05
Name: sonia
Subject:  hi..
Hi..my doc suggested to start junior horlicks when my son was 17 months old and m giving it to him 1spoon morning and evening.... and he likes it also...should I stop it
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Junior Horlicks...!!

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Aavin milk is good
Hi Minka,
You just remember one thing that what ever milk you give to baby that it must contain some quantity of calcium in it because after it got toned nothing would be in it know.... - Naik [View Message]
RE:Ghee, Sugar etc for a 6 month old- Please advise
Hi Person,
I think it not so better to keep at this month only try to keep after one or two months because the food which you keep would easily get digested also.... - Natasha [View Message]
RE:Want to start Lactogen but how NULLNULLNULL
Hi Shwetha,
Your baby is just three months and how could you start to give formula milk if you never mind I would say one thing that try to give milk of cow by purchasing it directly from milk man.... - Jasmine [View Message]
RE:How late can I give my baby cerelac NULL
Hi Minx,
So it must be given in the evening hours only so that baby would play nicely and after that you can feed the baby with what ever you like.... - Lambu [View Message]
RE:transulate dalia in tamil/english
Hi Bala,
Dalia will be nothing but flour which can be cracked and it is to be thought what kind of varieties of food items to be made out of it.... - Munna [View Message]
RE:formula/bottle feed
Hi Tony,
Bottle feed that tot formula milk is not so good for baby.Because you do not any have other option know so what can you do for that and god must help him.... - Barun [View Message]
RE:Amul tonned milk
Hi Puja,
Instead of giving formula milk or packet milk to baby it is better you make him habit of drinking cow milk which is healthy for him only.... - Amit [View Message]

Just Say No Video..