You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Prune fruit name in hindi ??

Feeding:Prune fruit name in hindi ??
2007-11-04
Name: Priya_M hi,does anybody know Prune fruit name in Hindi?is it same as \" chuhaara\" ?
pls reply,
thanks,
priya
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-07-08
Name: Ganga
Subject:  RE:Prune fruit name in hindi ??
Hi Priya,
I think it is heard to you by some one but it belongs to family of constipation and it would be good even if you try it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-30
Name: Tara
Hi Priya,
Prunes is called as chantee pahl and not as chuhaara.And it i the fruit which comes under constipation.It is rarely seen alos in market.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-22
Name: Nikki
Hi Priya,
Prune is one of the fruit which belongs to the family of constipation and no one would like to eat it and i think it might be any seasonal fruit also.

2016-06-15
Name: Vasu
Hi Priya,
It is one of the fruit which is belonged to constipation type.So you just try once if you like that taste then after you can get that how many you want for you.

2016-06-09
Name: Hayaathi
Hi Priya,
How did you get an information about thi prube fruit.This fruit is constipated and no one would prefer to eat this fruit.I think you would also never try this to eat.

2016-06-02
Name: Jasmine
Hi Priya,
Prune fruit in hindi is called as chantee phal.It is rich in proteins and vitamins also.It can be taken by any one.But I read it as this fruit is constipation fruit.So many people would not try this.

2016-05-26
Name: Preethi
Hi Priya,
So what was the fruit called in the language you are searching for because you had posted this message long years back and it would be really great full for you if you would share that one in the forum.

2016-05-17
Name: Dev
Hi Priya,
Then did you find the name of the fruit also and it would be better if you share all those things also and people will come to know about the fruit also though they do not have any idea about that also.

2016-05-14
Name: Naga
Hi Priya,
So what does the fruit prune is called in hindi did you find or not can you say about that because we too will come to know about that and it is better you have to share this because we too will come to know about that.

2016-05-12
Name: Shiny
Hello Priya,
You can google it or you can ask your granny or some one who is elder they will give you with the correct name and can you say what would be the name called if you share it in the forum after it is known also.

2016-05-10
Name: Megha
Hello Priya,
Can you google it and then you will find complete details of it and how much it is good for health and what are the proteins and vitamins are constituted in it.So after that you can share about this in forum also.

2010-12-28
Name: vijay
Subject:  Prune Fruit
It is called alu bukhara. it is good for digestion as well rich source of iron

2007-11-07
Name: kamal
Subject:  reply
i think its kishmish,raisens

2007-11-06
Name: arshiya
Subject:  prune in hindi
hey.. its Nashpathi in hindi

2007-11-07
Name: Priya_M
Subject:  Prune in hindi
Hi Arshiya,
are u sure it is Nashpathi?Nashpathi is very hard.what i sthe method to get its juice?
also, i was thinking that Nashpathi i scalled as wood-apple in english.

pls confirm.

thanks,
Priya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-11-05
Name: aks
Subject:  hi
Jst searcehd the net...it seems prunes are alubukharas....want some one to confirm though.

2007-11-05
Name: MG
Subject:  prues = munacca
i guess prunes are munacca (dried big grapes)
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Pages >>  1 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Prune fruit name in hindi ??

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Doesn´ t eat properly
Hello Tulika this is very common thing and you should ignore it, please make sure you give food to your daughter at regular intervals that will help her keeping fill and will make no worries.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi dear please stop worrying so much as this is a very common issue just speak to your doctor and the doctor will give you some medicines through which your daughter will start having food and love it.... - Anju [View Message]
Hi there do not panic as take this issue easily and make sure you feed your daughter after every couple of hours if she is not having anything then please consult a good doctor as she needs medication.... - Anaida [View Message]
I think you are thinking to much and you should not think so much please relax and be calm as this is very common issue and one must take good care of it and also you need to understand that this will happen as she she is small.... - Anamika [View Message]
Hi there please be very normal and no need to worry at all if you required then please visit a good doctor and take the advice if required as according to me there is no need to consult the doctor also as this is common.... - Anjali [View Message]
This is very rare as you need to consult the doctor immediately please do not waste time and visit the doctor toady itself as you need to show this problem to the doctor and he will start the medicine.... - Shivangi [View Message]
Hi there this is a very common aspect as all the children behave in the same manner so nothing to worry just leave for some time and then after some time automatically your kid will start developing the hunger.... - Sarita [View Message]

Mothers Day cards Video..