---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Prune fruit name in hindi ??
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Prune fruit name in hindi ??
2007-11-04
Name: Priya_M
hi,does anybody know Prune fruit name in Hindi?is it same as \" chuhaara\" ?
pls reply,
thanks,
priya

2016-06-22
Name: Nikki
Subject:  RE:Prune fruit name in hindi ??
Hi Priya,
Prune is one of the fruit which belongs to the family of constipation and no one would like to eat it and i think it might be any seasonal fruit also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-15
Name: Vasu
Hi Priya,
It is one of the fruit which is belonged to constipation type.So you just try once if you like that taste then after you can get that how many you want for you.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-09
Name: Hayaathi
Hi Priya,
How did you get an information about thi prube fruit.This fruit is constipated and no one would prefer to eat this fruit.I think you would also never try this to eat.

2016-06-02
Name: Jasmine
Hi Priya,
Prune fruit in hindi is called as chantee phal.It is rich in proteins and vitamins also.It can be taken by any one.But I read it as this fruit is constipation fruit.So many people would not try this.

2016-05-26
Name: Preethi
Hi Priya,
So what was the fruit called in the language you are searching for because you had posted this message long years back and it would be really great full for you if you would share that one in the forum.

2016-05-17
Name: Dev
Hi Priya,
Then did you find the name of the fruit also and it would be better if you share all those things also and people will come to know about the fruit also though they do not have any idea about that also.

2016-05-14
Name: Naga
Hi Priya,
So what does the fruit prune is called in hindi did you find or not can you say about that because we too will come to know about that and it is better you have to share this because we too will come to know about that.

2016-05-12
Name: Shiny
Hello Priya,
You can google it or you can ask your granny or some one who is elder they will give you with the correct name and can you say what would be the name called if you share it in the forum after it is known also.

2016-05-10
Name: Megha
Hello Priya,
Can you google it and then you will find complete details of it and how much it is good for health and what are the proteins and vitamins are constituted in it.So after that you can share about this in forum also.

2010-12-28
Name: vijay
Subject:  Prune Fruit
It is called alu bukhara. it is good for digestion as well rich source of iron

2007-11-07
Name: kamal
Subject:  reply
i think its kishmish,raisens

2007-11-06
Name: arshiya
Subject:  prune in hindi
hey.. its Nashpathi in hindi

2007-11-07
Name: Priya_M
Subject:  Prune in hindi
Hi Arshiya,
are u sure it is Nashpathi?Nashpathi is very hard.what i sthe method to get its juice?
also, i was thinking that Nashpathi i scalled as wood-apple in english.

pls confirm.

thanks,
Priya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-11-05
Name: aks
Subject:  hi
Jst searcehd the net...it seems prunes are alubukharas....want some one to confirm though.

2007-11-05
Name: MG
Subject:  prues = munacca
i guess prunes are munacca (dried big grapes)
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Prune fruit name in hindi ??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Aavin milk is good
Hi Minka,
You just remember one thing that what ever milk you give to baby that it must contain some quantity of calcium in it because after it got toned nothing would be in it know.... - Naik [View Message]
RE:Ghee, Sugar etc for a 6 month old- Please advise
Hi Person,
I think it not so better to keep at this month only try to keep after one or two months because the food which you keep would easily get digested also.... - Natasha [View Message]
RE:Want to start Lactogen but how NULLNULLNULL
Hi Shwetha,
Your baby is just three months and how could you start to give formula milk if you never mind I would say one thing that try to give milk of cow by purchasing it directly from milk man.... - Jasmine [View Message]
RE:How late can I give my baby cerelac NULL
Hi Minx,
So it must be given in the evening hours only so that baby would play nicely and after that you can feed the baby with what ever you like.... - Lambu [View Message]
RE:transulate dalia in tamil/english
Hi Bala,
Dalia will be nothing but flour which can be cracked and it is to be thought what kind of varieties of food items to be made out of it.... - Munna [View Message]
RE:formula/bottle feed
Hi Tony,
Bottle feed that tot formula milk is not so good for baby.Because you do not any have other option know so what can you do for that and god must help him.... - Barun [View Message]
RE:Amul tonned milk
Hi Puja,
Instead of giving formula milk or packet milk to baby it is better you make him habit of drinking cow milk which is healthy for him only.... - Amit [View Message]

Shopping in Mens Department Video..