---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Feeding >Prune fruit name in hindi ??
Start a new Topic

Search a question

Feeding:Prune fruit name in hindi ??
2007-11-04
Name: Priya_M
hi,does anybody know Prune fruit name in Hindi?is it same as \" chuhaara\" ?
pls reply,
thanks,
priya

2016-05-26
Name: Preethi
Subject:  RE:Prune fruit name in hindi ??
Hi Priya,
So what was the fruit called in the language you are searching for because you had posted this message long years back and it would be really great full for you if you would share that one in the forum.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-17
Name: Dev
Hi Priya,
Then did you find the name of the fruit also and it would be better if you share all those things also and people will come to know about the fruit also though they do not have any idea about that also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-14
Name: Naga
Hi Priya,
So what does the fruit prune is called in hindi did you find or not can you say about that because we too will come to know about that and it is better you have to share this because we too will come to know about that.

2016-05-12
Name: Shiny
Hello Priya,
You can google it or you can ask your granny or some one who is elder they will give you with the correct name and can you say what would be the name called if you share it in the forum after it is known also.

2016-05-10
Name: Megha
Hello Priya,
Can you google it and then you will find complete details of it and how much it is good for health and what are the proteins and vitamins are constituted in it.So after that you can share about this in forum also.

2010-12-28
Name: vijay
Subject:  Prune Fruit
It is called alu bukhara. it is good for digestion as well rich source of iron

2007-11-07
Name: kamal
Subject:  reply
i think its kishmish,raisens

2007-11-06
Name: arshiya
Subject:  prune in hindi
hey.. its Nashpathi in hindi

2007-11-07
Name: Priya_M
Subject:  Prune in hindi
Hi Arshiya,
are u sure it is Nashpathi?Nashpathi is very hard.what i sthe method to get its juice?
also, i was thinking that Nashpathi i scalled as wood-apple in english.

pls confirm.

thanks,
Priya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2007-11-05
Name: aks
Subject:  hi
Jst searcehd the net...it seems prunes are alubukharas....want some one to confirm though.

2007-11-05
Name: MG
Subject:  prues = munacca
i guess prunes are munacca (dried big grapes)
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Prune fruit name in hindi ??

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Custard Powder??
Hi Anu,
So can you say what would be better for you and can you say what you have done also and then it would be better you would share all those things and it will be useful for all the people also.... - Seetu [View Message]
RE:transulate dalia in tamil/english
Hi Bala,
So can you say what would be the term called in your language can you say about that and what was the most usage of that item also can you share about that in detail in the forum because it might be useful to any other also.... - Lohita [View Message]
RE:formula/bottle feed
Hi Tony,
So can you say what would be the better option for your problem because many people would feed the baby with that only and i wish you would do that and can you say what would you have done and possible share also.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Difference between Lactogen and NAN
Some of the ingredients change .But why dont you search at the back of the tins which is provided with ingredient charts so that you could get a better idea of these 2 products.try and please do let us know.... - lucy [View Message]
RE:Prune fruit name in hindi ??
Hi Priya,
So what was the fruit called in the language you are searching for because you had posted this message long years back and it would be really great full for you if you would share that one in the forum.... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:Amul tonned milk
Hi Puja,
Then what you have done can you say that because you need to chose the milk according to you only and i wish you would done that also and i hope you would do that one also can you share about that also.... - Pandey [View Message]
RE:Nestum or Cerelac?
Then you need to go with it also i wish you would do that and can feed your baby so happily also and your baby will feed that also.I hope you would share what had happened and we too can know about that... - lucy [View Message]

How to Stitch Dress for Your Toddler at Home Video..