Tips for Using a Home Pregnancy Test Kit
Using a pregnancy detection kit at home is the easiest way to know whether you are pregnant or not. It can seem overwhelming to you before you decide to take the test, but it is a convenient option to check during the initial stage. Make sure to buy a pregnancy test kit from a trusted brand because it is very important decision and announcement that you are going to make.
Pregakem pregnancy detection kit comes with a complete guide to help you understand how and when you can take the test. Taking a home pregnancy test is the first step towards the wonderful journey of pregnancy and parenthood. A home pregnancy test will change your world in five minutes...
What is Pregakem?
Pregakem is a pregnancy detection kit which can determine whether a woman is pregnant or not. It is a simple urine test that needs to be carried out by using three drops of urine and you are done! No assistance is needed to carry out this test so the results remain within the four walls of your room. As the news of pregnancy is very special for a woman, using a pregnancy test kit can make it even more special. Unlike other methods of pregnancy detection, only you and the people you tell would be the first ones to know the result.
When should the Pregakem test be taken?
The Pregakem pregnancy test is usually done on the day of missed period. For best result, use early morning urine. Other symptoms of early pregnancy like morning sickness, fatigue, sore breasts, frequent urination, craving or food aversions can also make you anxious. So, taking the Pregakem test is the best option for you. It is advisable to take this test after a week of missing the period or later to get best results.
What is the relevance of hCG hormone?
Pregakem pregnancy test result is based on the hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) hormone present in the urine of a pregnant woman. It is a protein hormone that is produced by the developing embryo during pregnancy. Its main role is to let the corpus luteum keep functioning to produce oestrogen and progesterone continuously.
The test will detect whether the hormone is present in your urine or not. Presence of hCG in urine confirms pregnancy.
What are the benefits of taking a Pregakem test?
Let us take a look at the benefits of using Pregakem pregnancy detection kit.
- Results can be known within five minutes.
- It is very simple to read the results.
- It helps to maintain privacy and provides the ease of use.
- This test can be done at home and no assistance is needed to carry it out.
- This test is cheaper and convenient as compared to laboratory tests.
A step-by-step guide to use Pregakem pregnancy detection kit is provided with the kit. If you feel you are pregnant, taking home pregnancy test is the most feasible option. You can follow these three simple steps while using Pregakem-pregnancy detection kit.
- If you see two red or pink lines, you are pregnant (Test is Positive).
- If only one red or pink line appears in the result window marked "C", you are not pregnant (Test is Negative).
- If there is no line or one line appears in the result window marked "T", the test is invalid. In this case you need to repeat the test.
- Perform the test early in the morning, preferably with first urine of the morning.
- Follow the steps mentioned on the kit accurately.
- Do not put urine in result window.
- Use a clean container to collect the urine sample.
- Do not take the test before the day of missed period.
- Place the device on the flat surface while taking the test and reading the results.
- Consult your doctor if you have been taking infertility drugs as it may affect the results.
- Do not drink lots of liquid, it may dilute the consistency of hCG hormone and this may also affect the accuracy of the result.
Pregakem is 99% accurate. But results may get affected if the test is not done accurately. Knowing about such mistakes will help a woman perform a test accurately.Certain medications contain the hCG hormone and so if any of them is taken by a woman, the accuracy of the result may get affected.
If you need some more help, feel free to call Pregakem on toll free number 1800-103-1414 with support in ten different languages. To read more FAQs on taking a home pregnancy test, visit Pregakem's website on the Pregnancy Test FAQs: http://pregakem.com/FAQs.php
Now that you know how easy it is to use Pregakem pregnancy detection kit, do not hesitate to buy one when you miss your period to find out if you are pregnant or not. Once you know that you are pregnant, schedule an appointment with your obstetrician, pay attention to your lifestyle, develop a healthy diet and get a prescription of the necessary vitamins that are needed to be taken during pregnancy. Start taking important steps and precautions to protect that special one in your womb. Wish you have a wonderful pregnancy journey and a healthy baby!