+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Top 11 Bollywood Movies Parents Must Watch with Kids

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Top 11 Bollywood Movies Parents Must Watch with Kids

Are movies good for children? What can children learn from movies? Which are the best Bollywood movies for children?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 02-07-2015 at 05:07 PM.

Taare Zameen Par is a good movie

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi, do you ever watch movies with your kids? If yes then well and good if no then you should definitely go and watch one with your children and spend some quality time with them. Watching a movie with your children can also inculcate them with knowledge and different lessons which they need to learn and know. Films not always mean only entertainment but they can also be educational and inspirational and there are many such Bollywood movies which your child should watch. If will be a fun experience for you and your child to watch movie together.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    The best movie you can show your children is Taare Zameen Par. This movie has the actor Aamir Khan and Darsheel Safary. The movie is about a dyslexic child and his story of how he learns to cope up with other child and what difficulties he has to face in school. How his parents send him away from them to study in a boarding school. The story is basically based on the dyslexic child’s life. How parents misunderstand the child as naughty and mischievous child and do not understand what he is suffering through. This is quite an inspirational and motivational movie and a must watch.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I would like to suggest the movie The Blue Umbrella. This is a beautiful movie and every child should watch it. The movie is directed by Vishal Bhardwaj doing an excellent job in showing a simple story which was written by Ruskin Bond. The movie is a story about a small girl who has a beautiful blue umbrella and how the villagers are greedy to have it. The movie is full of dark corner but that won’t scare your child but make them desperate to know what happens in the movie. The movie delivers a beautiful message of the human nature that even the worst human being should be forgiven and accepted in the society.

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi make sure you show your children the movie Iqbal. This movie is such an inspirational one and your child will definitely love it. This film has been directed by Nagesh kukunoor. It is a wonderful story of a deaf and mute character called Iqbal who loves playing cricket and belongs to a remote village where there are very less opportunities for his dream to become a cricketer come true. The story is based on his struggle and how he becomes a cricketer. A must watch motivational story. You can also show Koi Mil Gaya which is a Sci Fi film which has an alien called Jadoo. It is a cute fictional story your kids will enjoy it thoroughly.

Hi another good movie which you can show your children is Stanley Ka Dabba. This film is exceptionally god having focus on the children in the film. The main subject of the fil is based on food and is portrayed in a yummy and delicious way that every children will fall for the movie. The movie talks a lot about sharing, friendship, self-esteem among the children in the movie. This is a simple and sweet movie and every child should watch it. You can also show your children Kkrish which is a fictional movie based on superhero. They will enjoy watching this movie.

Hello, you can take your children to watch the film Makdee which is a thriller children movie but fun too. The movie has a concept of witches and haunted houses which has a fear in everybody’s minds. The movie shows the bond between two sisters and how one sister tries her heart out to save her sister from the witch and her haunted house. This movie will make the children cry and laugh and also teach them the bond of love between their siblings. You can also show your children the movie Hathi Mere Sathi which is and old film but exceptionally good. The bond between the elephant and the human character played by Rajesh Khanna is worth praising.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello I would like to suggest a movie which very few people know about it called as Anjali. It is a very fine movie directed by Mani Ratnam, a very thoughtful and emotional story of a small girl who has mental problems. Her father hides the birth of Anjali from her mother telling her she was born dead. Later on it is showed how the mother and daughter discover each other and accept each other. This story will definitely make all of them emotional but teach a lot of lessons. Kids will definitely fall in love with the main character in the film.

The film Black is one of the greatest films created by the talented director-producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali. This is an exceptional film and every child should watch this film. This film is about a girl who is deaf, blind and dumb. She is been taught by a teacher who is extremely talented. The story is about her struggles and finding her teacher when she grows up. This is a beautiful story to show your children, they will definitely love it. The movie Do Dooni Chaar is also a great movie to show your children as they can learn the concept of sharing and family support from this film. It is a funny as well as a touching story.

Hi my son is 4+ can you suggest very good movies eighteen English or Hindi.

What a good list. I've seen almost every movie here

There are some tv-channels which provide good shows for parents and children. So, you don't have to search for anything by yourself. For example, mag425a by the link offers you such channels as well. So, if you have children and want to spend time with them in front of tv, you'd better have a look at it.

Orb Sole's Avatar Junior Member
    There are many worthy films for children as well. So, we should have an opportunity to watch them in good quality. For it, we can use Sceptre u550cv-u and such devices. In my opinion, they are still necessary for us because most people enjoy watching films in the evening.

The Lion King - it was really great. Choose and order high-quality television equipment and solid accessories for them, such as covers and.. other protective equipment that will extend the life of the devices. We bought a street TV cover with a bottom cover, which has a high-quality dustproof material that protects LCD screen from the weather and prevent the scratches. I think that this inexpensive purchase is necessary for every family.

Should you watch the Warcraft movie?

My husband and I have played Warcraft for many years. At first in regular, and with the release of World of Warcraft in 2004, they started playing it and lost up to Mists of Pandaria inclusive. Of course, the release of the film, which you can watch here http://warcraftmovie.info/, intrigued us greatly and we went to the cinema with great anticipation. The film turned out to be very entertaining, special-effect and dynamic! Great computer graphics, great attention to detail! Orcs turned out to be real "living", and not rubber dolls like the superhero Hulk.

Just moved to a new city and my usual go-to's for movie recommendations aren't cutting it anymore. Someone mentioned Talk Movies APK as a lifesaver for film buffs in unfamiliar territory. Can anyone confirm? Looking to rebuild my movie-watching haven!

saswqeas's Avatar Junior Member
    Ah, the new city blues! Been there, done that. When I landed in my new spot, it felt like my movie mojo had packed up and left. That was until I discovered Talk Movies APK. Seriously, it's like the compass I didn't know I needed. Check it out at Talk Movies . It became my go-to for finding those hidden gems and cult classics I love, plus it introduced me to a whole new world of films I wouldn't have considered before. It's like having a personal movie curator in your pocket, tailored to your tastes and open to exploring new horizons. It not only helped me rebuild my movie-watching haven but also made me feel a bit more at home in my new city. Dive in, and maybe it'll do the same for you. Happy watching!