+ Reply to Thread

Thread: day care for small baby

day care for small baby

I want to know Day care or Creche available in Central Kolkata for 6 months old baby as we both are working.

You can go to this website and search for day care centres
    http://prepup.indobase.com/kolkata/category/playschools.html

Thanks but I would like to have some personal references if any, it would be very helpful to me.

You can try Prarambh in Ballygunge or Imperial Playhouse in Park Street.

Hi sushmita we have a day care for children near park street for more information you can take an appointment by calling 9831037633

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member
    Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. Zero Power Leuven

shz

Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Warmtepomp installatie

shzz

Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Chape

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Zonnepanelen Zero Power

shzzz

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Warmtepomp installatie

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Airco Zero Power

shzzz

I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Vloerisolatie

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Warmtepompen Zero Power

Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. Startpagina

shz

The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right

I want to know Day care or Creche available in Central Kolkata for 6 months old baby as we both are working. treasure box